over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop pain

aufootballar9911

Newbies
How many get pain from prop? I have some homebrew that is 100 mg/ml and I only use 1% on the BA to try and avoid this, or is it just the prop itself causing the pain. Grapeseed oil was used. Is there a better way to make it, or am I just one of the lucky ones who gets pain from it no matter what?

you're most likely just one of the lucky ones. i get really sore and sometimes a little swollen the day or so after i inject prop. then i get a knot for days after. my training partner has barely any side effects from it at all. i know a lot of people that it doensn't bother and some who react to it like i do.

it's not the ba% that you're using either.....i've used up to 5% in test e and hade very little pain. from what i understand, and someone correct me if i'm wrong, because the propionate ester is more difficult to keep suspended then other esters it crashes very soon after being injected. meaning that it drops out of suspension and re-crystalizes once injected into the muscle. and this is what causes your pain. similar to suspensions like test or winny.

Prop crashes out of suspension easily and crystallizes in the muscle after injection because of its melting point, this is what causes the pain. 1% BA is low and not whats causing the pain.
Usually your body adjusts to it and then its not so bad after a bit, but if not, you can cut it on a 1:1 ratio with sterile grape seed oil to lower the concentration when you inject for this batch and then in future make it at 50mg/ml.
You're probably just going to have to pin daily depending on the dose you want to go for though.

you're most likely just one of the lucky ones. i get really sore and sometimes a little swollen the day or so after i inject prop. then i get a knot for days after. my training partner has barely any side effects from it at all. i know a lot of people that it doensn't bother and some who react to it like i do.

it's not the ba% that you're using either.....i've used up to 5% in test e and hade very little pain. from what i understand, and someone correct me if i'm wrong, because the propionate ester is more difficult to keep suspended then other esters it crashes very soon after being injected. meaning that it drops out of suspension and re-crystalizes once injected into the muscle. and this is what causes your pain. similar to suspensions like test or winny.

Beat me to the punch.

I think it has to do more with the propionate ester than the BA level in most cases. The crystal formation of the ester and the rate at which it breaks down in the muscle as well as injection site.

I think its also the concentration-I got clever once and made some at 150mg/ml and could barely walk.
Bump your head once.
I hear some guys make it at 200mg/ml-s&m in a vial :eek:

Yeah, I pinned first day at full 1 ml 100mg/ml hurt pretty bad, next day 1/2 ml cut with 1/2 ml grapeseed oil and not near as bad. Heated it a little before also. I had prop once from another source, not my own homebrew and it was painless. So... im guessing I probably didnt have prop then huh????

Yeah, I pinned first day at full 1 ml 100mg/ml hurt pretty bad, next day 1/2 ml cut with 1/2 ml grapeseed oil and not near as bad. Heated it a little before also. I had prop once from another source, not my own homebrew and it was painless. So... im guessing I probably didnt have prop then huh????

How were the results? I've never had completely painless prop-I made a batch with 50% EO and 50% GSO and that was virtually painless-just very mild stiffness the next day.
From suppliers I've had some pretty pain free prop, not painless but not bad and then some bastards.

I just, this week, came off of my own home brw prop. I started it Febuary first. The shots were crippling for the first six weeks. I mean leaning to the side as I was driving because my ass hurt so bad from the shot, fidgeting and trying to hang the side of my ass off of a chair, laying on the couch rather than sit. I read somewhere that it would take around six weeks for a person to get used to it and it happened almost like clockwork. Trying to walk up stairs in my apartment was also very difficult those first six weeks.

As far as the results from the other product I was taking other compounds as well so I cant say for sure. I made some before with EO because I read it helped with painful injections, but some other guys on here said that I should only use EO if im trying to suspend higher dosages. . . like test 400 for example.

when i ran prop i just got used to the pain after a few weaks ...

i'm running Sust 400 at the moment and there's no pain at all from the prop and phenylprop in it ...good stuff ...

I’m running a Prop cycle right now. The first half of my cycle the pain and lumps were ridicules. The last half I’m running Prop from a different source with no pain at all. I guess it all comes down to how it’s made.

I have little use for prop. It has always been a hassel to me, as have the high dose ester blends like the T-400's. I usually use enanthate, and if I'm into a program that requires more than 2 x a week shots, I prefer suspension.

Find some Micronized Suspension...and Winstrol, and you wont have any problems.

I think it has to do more with the propionate ester than the BA level in most cases. The crystal formation of the ester and the rate at which it breaks down in the muscle as well as injection site.

Also the quality of the components come into play as well. One of my buddies made 150mg/ml Test Prop with all USP ingredients and he swore it was painless.

bb is the magic additive, it will keep the test from crystallizing once inside the tissue depot,which is part of the reason t p causes pain the other reason t p causes pain is the short fatty acid propionate. 20% bb will eliminate the pain caused by the formation of crystals.

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member