over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop that doesn't hurt??

gymrat5713

Newbies
I always hear about the pain that comes from test prop but I can't recall a time when I heard that it doesn't hurt to some degree. Which makes me wonder if it is legit. I've never done prop b4 so I wouldn't know the feeling. I will say though that it is from a board sponsor. Maybe I'm just lucky :D

its pretty much hit or miss... if you mix with other oils you will eliminate some pain as well...

i was on prop back in 05 no pain what so ever i forgot the brand name but it was humangrade...

done tonnes of prop and sus250 all different labs never had a painful shot i hear alot about it though

I get pain with prop myself, however I did try some 200mg prop that was absolutely painless (it was in EO).

The pain is coming from BA/BB levels used to hold the prop in suspension in sterile oil, but if EO is being used it's quite possible you will not have any pain.

I've used everything from eo to ba/bb to grapeseed oil to seasame oil,etc... and i've yet to find any aas that was totally painless. May not hurt bad, but you still gotta feel something. Even using pharm prescribed test cyp from a doc suspended in seasame oil still has a bit of soreness.

Prop = Pain

I recently started a cycle which includes Test E and Prop in the same shot. Every single time I would develop a slight lump and pain for a few days. I was hoping mixing the two would minimize the pain, but it didn't. The last shot I did was just Test E and guess what; exactly "no lump" or pain.

One thing to note though is that the small amount of prop found in a typical sustanon shot (approx 30mg) doesn't seem to bother as much. Not sure if its a combo of the mixture (magic formula).

I've used everything from eo to ba/bb to grapeseed oil to seasame oil,etc... and i've yet to find any aas that was totally painless. May not hurt bad, but you still gotta feel something. Even using pharm prescribed test cyp from a doc suspended in seasame oil still has a bit of soreness.

The only time a shot ever hurt was the first 2 times in each muscle that I injected. After that there hasn't been pain again except when the needle is injected and I accidentally move the needle a couple of times (which may or may not damage the muscle from piercing it more then once)

baking prop usually wont lessen the "pain" usually this technique works if ur gear is dirty( bacteria) or if theres an excessive amount of BA in it, in which baking and purging with a pin will allow some of the BA to bleed off. prop inherantly will hurt seeing the amount of solvents needed to hold it stable in oil at any respectable dose. what happened to the good old days, 50mg eq laurabolin prop etc, t200, all that shit never hurt, ever, until ttokyo came to town.
i remember alin and gana had 100mg 2ml prop with blue lettering that came right off if an amp broke in the box, and the old tornel t50 20ml 50mg props, these were the only painless prop i came across in my time. all others feel like a bee sting the day after for me.
frk

If you have pain from 250mg or under in sterile oil then I'd imagine YOU will have pain from anything you inject.

I feel nothing from "normally" dosed gear or high-dose gear suspended in ethyl oleate (EO).

Are you sure you're cleaning your injection site thoroughly and NOT moving your pin around while injecting?

If you have pain from 250mg or under in sterile oil then I'd imagine YOU will have pain from anything you inject.

I feel nothing from "normally" dosed gear or high-dose gear suspended in ethyl oleate (EO).

Are you sure you're cleaning your injection site thoroughly and NOT moving your pin around while injecting?

Yep, just took a shot of 100mg hrt cyp yesterday and when I squeeze my butt cheek I can feel it. Not bad pain, but I can def always feel something. Maybe i am moving the needle around a bit cuz I aspirate like 3x cuz im paranoid im in a vein. All I know is if I took a shot of anything, no matter how good or what quality in a smaller muscle like a bicep or rear delt,etc.. im def gonna feel it the next day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131