YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop Tren Masteron Winny Anavar..to much on the liver?!?!?!

rippedfreak123

Registered
Currently 194 11% body fat 5,9ish
About 5 cycles under my belt

Currently on my 3rd week of

1-12 150 mg of test mond/wed/fri
1-10 100 mg tren ace

I want to throw in masteron(weeks 6-12), winny(injection form but will swallow 50 mg/daily instead of injects),proviron(25 mg/day) and anavar(50 mg daily)

Question is, will this be to harsh on the liver?? Currently just taking 500 mgs of milk thistle daily…have arimidex and nolva on hand just in case I wake up needing to wear a bra:D

Feel free to critique my cycle too if I need to maybe change timing of goods..this is my second tren run and im lovin everything about it..p.s. was wanting to bang everything in sight but noticing a little baby shut down so im thinking the proviron will get me back to the beautiful sex stallion ive always been:rolleyes:

No need for the Masteron, stick with the tren, prop then toss in winny later for the last half if you must I guess.

i have alot on hand and been wantig to try it..since im doing clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off i figured ide be down to astlest 10% BF..in which ive heard masteron is good below 10..

also, as my previous question..you think the two orals will put a hurting on my liver anymore htna lets say Dianabol?

Just because you have a lot doesn't mean you should waste it. There is no need for more than tren and prop unles you are in contest prep. Once you get pretty lean, add the winstrol OR the var OR the mast. You don't need them all. You won't see the difference in your physique.

To answer your question about stacking 2 orals and the liver: depends on the dose and what kind of shape your liver is already in.

As for the orals, I would chose one or the other, not both.

Prop, tren, winny will get you what u want, save the var and mast. diminishing returns are inevitable with that manyy products. You will thank youself down the road when u have a sweet stash of mast n var.

Bump..are you guys kidding me:confused:

Are you kidding me????

All those compounds youre taking? To each is their own but if that does not scream overkill, I don't know what does.

Everyone has an opinion and here is mine: All of those compounds are excellent but the anavar, in MY opinion, is overkill. It just isn't needed. I am a big fan of masteron and I feel that it has a solid place in a prep cycle with those other compounds.

Just an FYI and take it for what it is: I know someone very, very well that looks a lot like I do and is about my height and weight and is using those compounds minus the var and at 5 weeks before a show his panel showed an AST of 47. My point? It is individual as to how your liver is going to deal with different compounds and different dosages. The guy that looks like me might tolerate them well but you may not. The only real way to know is to be responsible with your health and have a panel done while on and another while off and compare the results.

EDIT: I may have misunderstood - are you getting ready for a show?

Skip

Everyone has an opinion and here is mine: All of those compounds are excellent but the anavar, in MY opinion, is overkill. It just isn't needed. I am a big fan of masteron and I feel that it has a solid place in a prep cycle with those other compounds.

Skip

Skip , what do you have against anavar??
I've heard that some guys get better results running it the last 6 weeks at 75-100mg ed than ruinning winstrol at similar doses when getting that last little bit of fat off and getting hard the last few weeks

Are you kidding me????

All those compounds youre taking? To each is their own but if that does not scream overkill, I don't know what does.

Agreed 100%

And at the stats you posted. Although I don't see the need even if you were 250 at 8%.

More is not always more. I love masteron and I love avar. For someone not competing I would rate avar well above winny. High dosed avar is amazing. Although not everyone responds to winny like I did so you may love it.

You could throw in the mast. It will free up some test amongst many things. But if you can't drop a few % with diet alone the problem is obvious to me.

Last edited:
I am guessing your not competing? If not then you most certainly need to re-evaluate your future cycles. But each to their own I guess.

Bump..are you guys kidding me:confused:

Easy tiger. Sounds like you're boiling over from all that juice.

Looks like too many compounds at one time. TMP is a great cutter but the Var, Winny, Proviron sounds like overkill. If you do go forward with it be sure to take Liv52 and Milk Thistle for the liver.

Test/Tren/Var would be a good one.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I actually like anavar very much. I just prefer winstrol with tren over anavar for a prep - just personal preference. Anavar is a very good oral, though.

Skip
Skip , what do you have against anavar??
I've heard that some guys get better results running it the last 6 weeks at 75-100mg ed than ruinning winstrol at similar doses when getting that last little bit of fat off and getting hard the last few weeks

I don't think the OP is prepping for a contest. Just throwing everything he's heard good things about into his program.
Think long and hard about your long term health...
Best wishes to you on your experiment.

Test,tren mast.=Good

TRT test,Primo,tren,winny= Great

I wouldn't bother with 2 orals. If you insist, Go ahead... Do it for a few weeks then get your liver values check. Then go from there.

thanks fellas..guess the anavar is out the question..how bout

6 weeks out dropping the tren, adding the mast and winny? going to start proviron now through out.. does that sound a little btter?

and no not competing:rolleyes:

i am a sexy beast though:D

low dose anavar (10-20mg everyday) has the side-effect of increasing collagen and promoting joint health. A good supplement.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear