over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prop/tren/winny

yb62338

Newbies
I am currently running my prop tren winny cycle at the following dosages

test prop 100 mg EOD
tren ace 75 mg ED
Winny 50 mg ED

i have been running this for close to 3 weeks now, and i have not noticed anything remarkable aside from moderate strength gains. does it normally take this long to see significant results? Maybe i am being impatient, but I would certainly like to know if i was sold bunk gear or not

Man im runnin the exact same gear and I have had some extreme results fast. Maybe one of my most productive cycles ever. I had been clean for a year and only doing mma training tho. What were your previous cycles?

What, 3 weeks and your not huge??? :eek:

C'mon man, you cannot expect to get any significant gains in three weeks of anything, any dose!! Your body does not work this way. How long have you been training, age, height, weight??? 3 weeks is nothing in this game, shit 3 weeks is only a warm up!!

If your strength went up then its not bunk! Be patient like I said I like that combo. I changed drastically cause id spent the last year being catabolic. Changed my diet, training, gear all at once so thats why I got good results fast. I had low test levels as well. Curious about ur stats tho.

What, 3 weeks and your not huge??? :eek:

C'mon man, you cannot expect to get any significant gains in three weeks of anything, any dose!! Your body does not work this way. How long have you been training, age, height, weight??? 3 weeks is nothing in this game, shit 3 weeks is only a warm up!!

i've been training for about 6 years naturally, and am around 190 pounds 5'11". (my genetics are very poor unfortunately). This is only my second cycle, and am still relatively new to the game, although I have researched steroids for close to a year now.

I appreciate the feedback, my training and diet are completely in check, I train every body part once or twice a week but make sure that i take ample recovery time, especially considering that I have a full time job that completely drains me.

Since this is a 12 week cycle and I was only using winny for the first 6 weeks, I was thinking of adding in Masteron at 100 mg EOD after the winny is out.

Comments and advice is always appreciated!

What does the winny add to the cycle? I cant see needing anything besides prop and tren… that should do ya.

Agreed prop and tren is more then enough, esp for a second cycle. Tren ace is VERY potent, you should be getting some nice strengh gains by now if: nutrition, training, and recovery is sound.

I am currently running my prop tren winny cycle at the following dosages

test prop 100 mg EOD
tren ace 75 mg ED
Winny 50 mg ED

i have been running this for close to 3 weeks now, and i have not noticed anything remarkable aside from moderate strength gains. does it normally take this long to see significant results? Maybe i am being impatient, but I would certainly like to know if i was sold bunk gear or not

Bro, if your attentions are to put size on, you are taking the wrong stuff. I recommend that stack for a cutting cycle, and do not take the winstrol for more than 4-6 weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear