over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop vs Enth/Cyp. What to expect?

ectomorpheus

Registered
Ill be doing Prop for the first time on my upcoming cycle. Previously have only ran 500mg of Enth or Cyp on 10 week hits. Ill be doing 125mg EOD for 10 weeks. Finishing with Anavar for the last 7 weeks.

What can I except from Prop at this dosage? For those who have done both what are the differences you felt/noticed from the two. Did you really get less bloat ect or do you feel "test is Test".

Hits you faster, like dbols. dont have to wait to notice gains. alot of ppl say it has less bloat, but most all test esters ive taken even w an AI have gave me some bloat.

ya the main advantage to prop is no wait time to have results. you should notice something within a few days VS a few weeks with test e or cyp. other then that IMO test is test. u will get the same results with prop as test e/cyp.

Good to hear. Always hated waiting 2-3 weeks to feel cyp. I am thinking about running some aromasin and clen to keep the bloat down and lean up a bit. I ran 4 weeks of Dbol before and it bloated me up like a mother.

You should expect much more post-injection soreness and the need to inject your test unnecessarily often.

Besides it being faster acting the results will be similar to CYP or ENAN.

Is not faster acting, is faster out of the system than Cyp or Anat, Suspension is the faster acting, you are all wrong.

You should expect much more post-injection soreness and the need to inject your test unnecessarily often.

yeah Flex2019 is right, you will have more pain and have to pin more often (ed or eod) also, it does not tamper off the way test-E or test-C does...

most people such as myself are better running it with a long acting form of test...I use it for the first 2 weeks in a cycle to kick off things until the long acting test kicks in

Man you guys are starting to make me regret going with Prop this cycle. I was hoping it would give me less bloat and kick in faster.

Man you guys are starting to make me regret going with Prop this cycle. I was hoping it would give me less bloat and kick in faster.

well it will "kick in faster"

i personally never noticed any difference whether it be prop,cyp,enat or sust-i never tried test suspension but with all the other esters i have tried over the years the results are the same-to me test is test !

well it will "kick in faster"

It will not kick in faster, proprinate will talke 14 hours after injection to reach supraphysiological range, and enanthate will take 10 hours, 4 hour it wan`t make that much difference.

Running a very similar cycle beginning mid-Oct. 50mg prop ED weeks 1-2, ramping up to 75mg ED weeks 2-10. Anavar 50mg ED weeks 2-10. This is my first run with Var and second run with prop. My diet is on point and I am looking forward to 4-6 cardio sessions a week (sarcasm).

To answer your question, I love the look I get with Prop. My first Prop cycle was in summer '09, running Tren alongside and it gave me a new look. I run fairly mild cycles otherwise (15wk 750mg Test-E was my last), and my Prop cutter has been my favorite. I notice much more experienced voices than me on this conversation - just speaking from my personal experience. Good luck brother, be safe.

TL

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views