over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop vs test for wrestling/jiu jitsu

renato_laranja

Newbies
Im assuming most of the UG stuff is the same anyways, so perhaps i will be getting virtually the same product, but what can i experience or benefit from prop over cyp or e? From what i read in anabolics the myth of less water retention isn't true but several users claim it keeps them dryer. With my upcoming competitions i am looking to have as little water weight as possible so this is something that interests me. Definitely a little bloated on test cyp right now. Also what are thought on stacking this with an injectable like winny to get my dryer? I really don't wanna add anavar because i think most of the UG stuff is garbage but at the same time dont wanna risk fukin up ligaments or joint on winny. Any other suggestions? was thinking of masteron prop or maybe primo but need to do more research on those.

Thanks

also i should add that i had some pretty bad PIP pain from my cyp. Im sure not sure if it was actually prop or not. So it will be interesting to see how different it is. Either way have no problem dealing with the pain now. I don't think anything can surpass the quad pain i had from my first injection of cyp (or perhaps it was prop).

99% sure it wasnt prop in those cyp bottles. would be no reason for a UG to put prop (more expensive) instead of cyp. never heard anyone complain about cyp PIP. if thats the case you may have some reactions to prop.
also with waterbased winny and prop your looking at pinning preferably ED, but can get by with EOD. you ready for that?

People hold more water on C&E mainly because you have more test in the system between week 4&6 depending on how often you pin it. So they keep the AI dose the same. I personaly like prop so I can know how much AI to use at any given time.

Just stick with the long ester, its easier in the long run. Just use an anti E to keep down the water levels. Do you have any warning signs of gyno coming on? Sore nipples etc?

Personally, I say stick with Test E. The "bloat" should take care of itself with all the rolling you should be doing and a cleaner diet. Jiujitzu is a different beast and you need high intensity cardio. That cardio should help keep water retention down. Stay away from Tren if you plan to compete, it killed my cardio for my last fight

Choose Test C. It should never cause PIP. Inject twice a week. Use an AI to keep the bloat down.

Test P can be painful and the frequency of injections is a pain in the ass in the long run.

Test E can cause PIP if the raw powder is not pure.

Was using aromasin (which I believe is close to useless). Thing is I was only doing 350mg before, doing 500 now. Have enough aromasin for
Last two weeks so will try it daily. From everything I read though it should only be needed EOD at those levels. First few weeks i had
PIP pain, way less pain now but injust think its cause im used
To it. Also I've been told by someone that's know his shit that prop is cheaper to make. So would make sense if it was prop more then cyp. Ya wouldn't do tren. How is the pain from prop? Would it prevent me from training?

Had sensitive nipples once in a while but no hardness or soreness. I think the area is more puffy a bit from bloat but don't seem to have any of the serious gyno signs

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner