over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proper AAS Progression

UnknownBeast

Banned
Hello Everyone!

I was curious as to proper progression with AAS as I am a firm believer of proper training and nutrition over high levels of AAS.

My question is to the progression. I am currently running 500mg test e + 300mg eq per week. As time continues, given that my blood work continues to come back in good conditions, what would a proper progression look like? Obviously its largely dependent upon how a person responds but I wanted to get some feedback on what the next compounds I should be looking into and how you know when to add them in.

500mg test alone if legit can cause a lot of muscle tissue growth
after a year straight of aas one should still be able tto grow quite well on a gram of combined aas, maybe oral in/out

it is important to listen to the body. to high doses for to long and it will fight back. make it hard to eat make it hard to train. lethargy takes over and the body will not grow wen under these harsh conditions. less is more in many cases unless truly great respond or hgh is being used

The problem with progression now a days, is 99% of people do it way too fast. Back in the early 90's when i started, we did the same cycle for months or years. As long as you keep your training and nutrition in check you can grow on the same amount for a long period of time. When we stalled, we would bump up the calories, switch up the training volume (Either up or down), switch up the frequency etc….unit we started to grow again. We would only bump up the gear once all else had failed.

But now i come on here and people that have only been running gear for 6 months, now want to bump up to over a gram a week. This is just stupid. I personally know a couple of pros (YES PROS) that i swear to you don't take over a gram of total gear a week.

When you bump up too fast, you miss an entire growth window where you could have kept your gear lower, and still continued to grow.

So to answer your question, i would exhaust all my options before i bumped it up, but if you do bump it up, i would suggest going from 500 test to something like 600. THat little bump can make a world of difference and you will be surprised how long you can run that.

Side note: I hate EQ and will never recommend that to anyone. It can fuck up your dick and sex drive forever. Its the ONLY compound that i don't feel like i have ever totally recovered from and i haven't ran it in 6 years. So just watch out for that.

KS

The problem with progression now a days, is 99% of people do it way too fast. Back in the early 90's when i started, we did the same cycle for months or years. As long as you keep your training and nutrition in check you can grow on the same amount for a long period of time. When we stalled, we would bump up the calories, switch up the training volume (Either up or down), switch up the frequency etc….unit we started to grow again. We would only bump up the gear once all else had failed.

But now i come on here and people that have only been running gear for 6 months, now want to bump up to over a gram a week. This is just stupid. I personally know a couple of pros (YES PROS) that i swear to you don't take over a gram of total gear a week.

When you bump up too fast, you miss an entire growth window where you could have kept your gear lower, and still continued to grow.

So to answer your question, i would exhaust all my options before i bumped it up, but if you do bump it up, i would suggest going from 500 test to something like 600. THat little bump can make a world of difference and you will be surprised how long you can run that.

Side note: I hate EQ and will never recommend that to anyone. It can fuck up your dick and sex drive forever. Its the ONLY compound that i don't feel like i have ever totally recovered from and i haven't ran it in 6 years. So just watch out for that.

KS

most people do it way too fast, that's the problem, thanks for sharing.

imo its different for everyone... id say as you go along don't keep going higher and higher on dosage but try new things or new mixtures. Maybe add a 3rd compound to your next cycle at a moderate dosage.

I've tried HIGH dosage cycles and moderate dose cycles and personally feel I get better results on cycles with 3-5 compounds at low to moderate dosages than a cycle with 2-3 at high. Not to mention my sides are lower

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws