over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proper dosing and concerns for a female. HGH, Anavar

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hey everybody. I have been training with a good female friend of mine and she has been making great progress. She's looking to burn fat and build lean muscle. Wants a big push for the upcoming beach season. Been nailing her macros and putting in tons of work on the cardio and weight training sides of the gym. She has been enjoying watching my body change on my cycle and really wants to go over the top and see what she can accomplish with some additional help. Just have a few questions.

1. Anavar. How long can a female safely run an anavar cycle? Would it be smart to start with 5mg to test for tolerance and increase to 10mg? I had great results on Anavar last year as a male dosing 50-80mg. As a female what type of results can she expect? Enhanced fat loss and an increase in lean muscle? She's worried about getting too jacked up, but I assume that is only possible in a female at much higher doses, correct? Any potential side effects? She's worried about getting an enlarged clitoris.

2. Would HGH benefit a female? She had read somewhere that 1 iu for a female is a good dose. Any potential side effects for women that are different than men? She has some stretched skin from child birth and was hoping maybe to gain some elasticity in the mid section. Possible?

I know this is all over the map, but any advice anybody can share would be so helpful. Thanks!

My two cents from dating, banging and working with several national level figure and physique girls.

Var - the majority (but not all) women do very well on low doses of Var with little to no permanent sides.
Most start at 5mg ED for a couple weeks to see how they react and then maybe go to 10mg ED.
I'd say most girls do fine on an avg cycle of 10mg ED for 6-8 weeks.
Common sides are skin breakouts and enlarged/sensitive clit, both normally go away upon end of cycle.
Benefits are fat loss, increased strength and muscle gain, better recovery.

GH - the majority (but not all) woman do very well on low doses of GH with little to no permanent sides.
Most start at 1iu ED for several weeks and then some will go to 2iu ED. With brands like TP's Black Tops that are certainly overdosed, this must be taken into account and 1iu is probably sufficient.
Common sides are bitching about holding water when they start.
Benefits are the same as with guys.

Good to know. Thanks so much.

When it comes to the clit, how enlarged are we talking here?

I just spoke to a fellow female today. She's run var twice in the past year at 10 and hgh at 3. She's put on 10 pounds of lean mass over the past year. And on a side note she's hot as hell. So still feminine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Thanks so much.

When it comes to the clit, how enlarged are we talking here?

In the beginning, I'd say swollen is a better adjective than enlarged.

Continued use, heavy use, stacking with other AAS, etc can lead to permanent enlargement.

How enlarged? For an extreme example, Google Denise Masino. lol

Before you help her out on the AAS side of things make sure you let her know of the potential issues that may arise from the usage of even anavar at low doses. Not all females respond the same even minute doses. They can end up with some changes they may not like. Honestly this should be done with guys as well. I try to explain to anyone interested in messing with their hormones that this will be a life long commitment in a sense since their natural hormonal path will be altered forever. This way if there are any issues, however small, they don't blame you in the future or hold you responsible.

I only say this because I've had to pleasure of meeting some very otherwise pretty girls in the industry that will now say I wish I knew this was a possibility even at small dosages. For some it's continued acne/skin issues while for others it's issues with excessive hair in areas like sideburns/forearms/legs.

Gulf nailed it.... My GF competes in Womens Physique and does well..... for this last comp she did 25mg Primo E3D for 6 weeks..... no sides other than a bit snippy which is understandable..... last 4 weeks she ran 5mg of Var then bumped to 10mg ED..... just monitor closely...... and btw shes post meno

My biggest fear with women and Var is: Is it really Var? Lots of fake var out there. No big deal if my var is winny or something else. Big deal if its for my wife though.

My girl runs var at 10mgs when she uses and no issues, the swollen clit is a fucking BONUS!!

She runs 2iu GH all year long , no issues. been over a year

She trains hard and runs marathons. has leaned out a lot since starting GH and says shes running better than she ever has. Shes 53 yrs old

She's also run test at 12mgs per week (6mos) and had good effects with no noticeable sides. I thought her hair was starting to thin out so I told her to stop for a bit, however her hair dresser says what we thought was thinning is actually new hair growth (must be from the GH)

You might check the thread on peptides about SARMS for women. My wife has seen some good gains from ostarine and MK677. Should be safer and has definitely shown good results on my test subject, cheaper than Var and much less likely to be counterfeit.

Wow, these responses are great. She'll love reading this. thanks for this.

You might check the thread on peptides about SARMS for women. My wife has seen some good gains from ostarine and MK677. Should be safer and has definitely shown good results on my test subject, cheaper than Var and much less likely to be counterfeit.

I was thinking this route would be a great start as well. Ostarine and MK are fantastic and so easy.

I was thinking this route would be a great start as well. Ostarine and MK are fantastic and so easy.

Only thing with MK is the massive water retention that some experience. Most women lose their damn mind when you reco anything that puts 5-10 lbs of water on them.

Only thing with MK is the massive water retention that some experience. Most women lose their damn mind when you reco anything that puts 5-10 lbs of water on them.

My old lady put on 12lbs lol. Luckily she is pretty ripped so it was livable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear