over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proper hrt and cruise dosages (heart and mental health)***A must read

caution

Newbies
Ive learned a few things.

A proper hrt dose of testosterone, for myself, putting me in the mid to high range, is only 75mgs (would've helped me when I was cruising and blasting!). All steroids will lower your hdl levels and time off is absolutely necessary.

The use of GH in conjunction with steroids is enlarging our hearts and not all of us are taking the time off necessary to reduce this growth (I read it can take a year). Combined with the fact that we are not conscious of our lipid levels we are putting ourselves at major risk.

The side effects of androgens are very real (hopefully reversible). I already posted about this. Primo in dosages over 300-400mgs will also leave you with heightened androgen levels. Ive read on here about year long cycles and even about a year long tren cycle (Bullshit) they were very very lucky.

***I write we because nearly all of the information Ive recieved concerning bodybuilding and steroids Ive picked up online. Don't want anyone to repeat the mistakes Ive made. I was naive and I got pretty large but paid the price. ***WHEN YOU HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS ALL THAT MASS WILL JUST DISAPPEAR. THEN YOU'RE LEFT LOOKING VERY STUPID TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

share more with us...

what happened to you ? got heart attack or what ?

def would like to hear more,,,,i cruise on 10mg androgel and .6cc test a week (about 150mg). my blood levels look good but my LDL is pretty bad, everything else is good, including HDL. gonna run some q10 and red yeast rice and hope that helps

please share.

how old are you mate ? and wouldn't you want to be on the higher normal level and not average untrained older.....?:)

What dosages of gh are you talking about here? Is 2 iui every day enough to give you heart growth or do you mean more?

A proper hrt dose of testosterone, for myself, putting me in the mid to high range, is only 75mgs (would've helped me when I was cruising and blasting!). All steroids will lower your hdl levels and time off is absolutely necessary.

The use of GH in conjunction with steroids is enlarging our hearts and not all of us are taking the time off necessary to reduce this growth (I read it can take a year). Combined with the fact that we are not conscious of our lipid levels we are putting ourselves at major risk.

The side effects of androgens are very real (hopefully reversible). I already posted about this. Primo in dosages over 300-400mgs will also leave you with heightened androgen levels. Ive read on here about year long cycles and even about a year long tren cycle (Bullshit) they were very very lucky.

***I write we because nearly all of the information Ive recieved concerning bodybuilding and steroids Ive picked up online. Don't want anyone to repeat the mistakes Ive made. I was naive and I got pretty large but paid the price. ***WHEN YOU HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS ALL THAT MASS WILL JUST DISAPPEAR. THEN YOU'RE LEFT LOOKING VERY STUPID TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

is the hdl thing really true? I've never taken any orals and have only used these 3 compounds- tren, test deca and used proviron and my hdl is the same as before starting gear last year.

my ldl has always been high but it's gotten lower with the hgh.

I never run really high dosages. always around 800mgs total a week.

I'm 41 and there is no upside for me using high dosages. I don't compete and never will.

If you really want to help, why don't you just tell your story! Tell us about the mistakes you made.

There are side effects to everything we do in life...I feel like in moderation what we do is ok.

Running 2-4iu of gh a day I doubt would leave many with enlarged heart issues, but I suppose in some it's possible.

And running TRT at higher end than 75mg/week should not do much damage either...some, but not as much as having low natural test levels, which is much more damaging.

Would running 1g+ total a week off and on for years do some long term damage? Sure. Would doing 10+iu of gh and some slin for years do some as well? I don't see how it wouldn't.
If you look at things in comparison to normal levels and keep yours at HIGH normal then your body should be able to deal with this...if you are regularly at 10x normal levels well it makes sense that your body wouldn't be setup to handle this...

I do hope the original poster opens up some more. Not sure what mistakes he made, but I let everyone here know what happend to me when my bodybuilding lifestyle almost killed me 2x with my heart attack and then subsequent near lethal arrythmia. So to the op, youre not the only one here telling guys to be cautious so do not fear ridicule for doing so. The board is very open to this. Here is my thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

def would like to hear more,,,,i cruise on 10mg androgel and .6cc test a week (about 150mg). my blood levels look good but my LDL is pretty bad, everything else is good, including HDL. gonna run some q10 and red yeast rice and hope that helps

I'd avoid the red yeast rice, I think I remember reading that it can cause heart tissue damage. I'd just cut out the red meat and peanut butter all together and stick to whey, fish, and skinless boneless chicken breasts. If moneys not an issue buy yourself a ton of almond butter too and I guarantee you you'll improve your hdl/ldl ratio.

I do hope the original poster opens up some more. Not sure what mistakes he made, but I let everyone here know what happend to me when my bodybuilding lifestyle almost killed me 2x with my heart attack and then subsequent near lethal arrythmia. So to the op, youre not the only one here telling guys to be cautious so do not fear ridicule for doing so. The board is very open to this. Here is my thread.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html
Thanks for writing that thread. I remember reading about your story while I was on and it scared me into taking extreme caution with my diet and led me to learning about keeping down my rbcs (daily cardio)and protecting my physical health.
If you really want to help, why don't you just tell your story! Tell us about the mistakes you made.

I stayed on gear for 18 months cruising and blasting with different steroids (cruising on 200mg testosterone) and I had a psycotic episode with paranoia and auditory hallucinations. I'm on injectable risperadone and seroquel to control it and I'm hoping in time I'll get better. When it gets bad you feel like your going to get framed for crimes (constantly needing an alibi), that your lifes in danger, or that your loved ones are getting raped and murdered (constantly phoning to check on them). You're taunted and insulted and you feel like people are out to get you. I'm a guy who thinks before he reacts and I fight back with words and not my fists. I might have been a threat to others if I was a guy who was quick to lose his temper.

Thanks for writing that thread. I remember reading about your story while I was on and it scared me into taking extreme caution with my diet and led me to learning about keeping down my rbcs (daily cardio)and protecting my physical health.

I stayed on gear for 18 months cruising and blasting with different steroids (cruising on 200mg testosterone) and I had a psycotic episode with paranoia and auditory hallucinations. I'm on injectable risperadone and seroquel to control it and I'm hoping in time I'll get better. When it gets bad you feel like your going to get framed for crimes (constantly needing an alibi), that your lifes in danger, or that your loved ones are getting raped and murdered (constantly phoning to check on them). You're taunted and insulted and you feel like people are out to get you. I'm a guy who thinks before he reacts and I fight back with words and not my fists. I might have been a threat to others if I was a guy who was quick to lose his temper.

sounds like you had/have issues that are likely unrelated to your gear useage...just saying.

sounds like you had/have issues that are likely unrelated to your gear useage...just saying.

since you brought that up, I've had this idea rattling in my head for a while now and it's been brought before...if a person is genetically predispositioned to have a health problem does the use of AAS speed it up? Kinda like if a person is going to go bald the use of AAS speeds up the process but if it's going to happen then it will happen...

Claiming that AAS will cause insanity is jumping to conclusions.

Denying that AAS has a profound impact on your psyche is just being ignorant.

Thanks to the OP for letting us know about your situation. I think we all need to reign ourselves in from time to time and take care of what's important.

I'd avoid the red yeast rice, I think I remember reading that it can cause heart tissue damage. I'd just cut out the red meat and peanut butter all together and stick to whey, fish, and skinless boneless chicken breasts. If moneys not an issue buy yourself a ton of almond butter too and I guarantee you you'll improve your hdl/ldl ratio.

interesting,,,where did you read about the red yeast rice? i will have to google and try and find more ino,,thanks for the info on the other ways to lower HDL. im thinking of adding back in q10 i hear it is good for lowering HDL.

since you brought that up, I've had this idea rattling in my head for a while now and it's been brought before...if a person is genetically predispositioned to have a health problem does the use of AAS speed it up? Kinda like if a person is going to go bald the use of AAS speeds up the process but if it's going to happen then it will happen...

I have no idea what the answer really is...in fact I'm sure most experts don't really know for sure (its probably more of an individual basis anyways). That being said...take for example a woman: a woman's mental state gets all kinds of out of wack when there are hormonal changes (ie period, pregnancy, after pregnancy, etc.) So its obvious to me that any abnormal hormonal amount (low or high) in a mans body will undoubtedly have impacts on their psych.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear