over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proper IGF1 Reconstitution?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
What's the proper protocol? Back when I first tried it you used the Acetic acid to reconstitute with and then draw up some BAC water to knock down the sting of the acetic solution. A well respected friend of mine told me today he never uses the acetic solution and only uses BAC water. After I did a little research I see more conflicting differences on the issue. So what is it? Acetic acid, BAC water or a combination of both?

In acetic acid IGF1-LR3 is good for 2 Years refrigerated and 1 year at room temperature.

In bacteriostatic water IGF1-LR3 is good for 20-30 days and must be refrigerated.

Both work just as well.
The reason guys that use acetic acid add water in the syringe after extracting the IGF1/acetic acid solution is to lesson the chemical burn.

Acetic acid is literally distilled water mixed with distilled white vinegar. It literally burns tissue that it’s injected into. I don’t like a chemical burn inside my flesh personally. Hahaha i stick with bacteriostatic water these days and make sure to use the vial up within a month.

In acetic acid IGF1-LR3 is good for 2 Years refrigerated and 1 year at room temperature.

In bacteriostatic water IGF1-LR3 is good for 20-30 days and must be refrigerated.

Both work just as well.
The reason guys that use acetic acid add water in the syringe after extracting the IGF1/acetic acid solution is to lesson the chemical burn.

Acetic acid is literally distilled water mixed with distilled white vinegar. It literally burns tissue that it’s injected into. I don’t like a chemical burn inside my flesh personally. Hahaha i stick with bacteriostatic water these days and make sure to use the vial up within a month.

Awesome brother! Thanks for the knowledge. Exactly what I needed to know.

Been yrs since I read....That Acedic acid is used to keep the IGF from sticking to the inside of the Vial.
That the glass is not perfectly smooth and can hold the amino acid strands...
Seems far fetched ? but almost to the point of not being able to make it Up !

Been yrs since I read....That Acedic acid is used to keep the IGF from sticking to the inside of the Vial.
That the glass is not perfectly smooth and can hold the amino acid strands...
Seems far fetched ? but almost to the point of not being able to make it Up !
This was the premise I read behind it to. If you've ever seen glass under a microscope.....it is etched all over.

Plenty of places for these types of small chains to hide in.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This is part of the Palumbo protocol for IGF-1 LR3 ; reconstitution:

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH

when reconstituting,its important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. while glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.

By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "acid water" (e.g., 10mM HCL -very dilute hydochloric acid), the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture. Any online "compounding" laboratory could mix up a 10mM HCL solution. likewise, any intro chemistry student should be able to do the same.

If a reliable source of "acid water" can't be located, mix your IGF-1 powder with BACTERIOSTATIC WATER - you'll lose, at worst, 10 percent of the IGF-1 solution.

Interesting. I doubt the microscopic loss would be close to 10% and if it's good in bac water for 30 days that's fine...no need to stretch 1mg over 2 years :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws