over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proposed GH/Slin/IGF blast

Necrias

Registered
Ok fellas just finished 3rd in the LHW class at my first show, now it is time to GROW! Need to bring up my lats/rear delts and widen out to make up for having such a thick ribcage and waist (rear double bi is my weakest pose) along with the rest of my upper body to balance out my much larger legs. Here is the plan based on some things I have read here on this board... not a newbie to GH or slin, but this will be my first time running IGF in any serious way-

GH: 2-10iu ED (dose ramped over 10-12 weeks), split AM/PM

Humulin-R: 1-3 shots EOD (dosed according to my diet for the day, not vice versa! Also how much fat I'm holding). Primary shot will be 1 hour pre-workout, since most of my carbs are peri-workout. Dose could be as low as 10iu or as high as 60iu for the day. If needed I could post a sample diet.

IGF-1 LR3: 50-250mcg EOD (will play with dose until I find what is "right" for me). I will also play with timing pre/post-workout as well as injection sites. Any suggestions here would be appreciated, but I know there are a lot of opinions on this.

AAS: Test/EQ/Tren, doses start low and increase every 2-4 weeks. Orals are ramped over 2-4 weeks then switched out.

My big question is this- Should I dose the Slin and IGF on the same day or alternate them? I read that they are incredibly synergistic, but it also seems like playing with fire since they both affect blood sugar and could be unpredictable together. Let me know what you think!

The only thing I say about running slin with IGF is that you either need to eat a lot more carbs or drop the slin dose down.
IGF being insulin like enhances the drop in blood glucose so suddenly you have 5ius slin acting like 10 or 15.
Throw in GH and its promotion of natural IGF and you could see blood sugar dropping faster.
Otherwise I have run similar combos and added in r-ala and another sup from USP labs called Anabolic pump which both enhance insulin sensitivity really is a good formula along with aas.

I ran igf and insulin together although I use chad nicholles protocol which is humulinR 3 times a day, 2 times a week. Since R is slow release you will need to take your insulin atleast an hr before you train bc it has a spike between 2.5-3hr after so this will be during your training or slightly after which is when you'll want to take your igf and take in food or a protein shake with carbs. Everyone suggest 10g of carbs per iu and for humulinR that's overkill unless your just trying to put on weight at any cost. I got up to 12ius in the morning, 15ius pre workout and 12ius in the evening and I was fine as long as I ate 50g of carbs or more every 2 hrs. Also with this to maximize gains I always used creatine, glutamine, and bcaas pre, during and post workout with carbs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear