over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROPS to BigEvil!

leanbody

Registered
Nice to see Big_Evil42 as Featured member - cool dude who really shows what can be done with hard work and dedication. PLUS - he's always willing to share info on what has worked for him (and he clearly knows his shit! LOL)

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nice to see Big_Evil42 as Featured member - cool dude who really shows what can be done with hard work and dedication. PLUS - he's always willing to share info on what has worked for him (and he clearly knows his shit! LOL)

yeah he is a good dude, very cool i agree, congrats bro.

Thank You!

Thanks Lean! I was freaking BLOWN AWAY when I won.... Hell, I was just happy to be nominated!

To be acknowledged by my peers here at PM is a wonderful feeling. I try my best to contribute all I can here by sharing my views, education, and experience in a productive and positive manner. A little bantor here and there is a little fun too....

I just want to thank the folks who voted me 'in'. Professionalmuscle.com has helped me in so many ways and I thank all of our contributing mods, vets, members, and even newbies for making this board what it is today!

Fucking Awesome Guys! Thanks!

big evil where can i findout your last cycle? i like the change in your physique i saw the pics, kind of what i need to do with my next one, some quality muscle but mainly lean out

big evil where can i findout your last cycle? i like the change in your physique i saw the pics, kind of what i need to do with my next one, some quality muscle but mainly lean out

Thanks bro, my first post on this log shows my last dvd viewing's details:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pics-no-holds-barred-details-clean-bulk.html
I am very open and try to take a "No holds barred" approach to my threads and logs in regards to all the details that have worked and not worked for me.
In case you don't feel like reading through it all here it is: I kept it very simple:
16 weeks
800 mg Test E
600 mg EQ
4500-5000 cals/day
450-500 g protien

I usually do a 5 week frontload with an oral like AD or DB but decided not to this time and just take things slow and steady and make sure my nutrition was what I focused on.... I never missed a meal for 16 weeks and never got less than 400 g pro. That was the toughest part, even with my huge appetite.
To lean out at the end I added some peptides for the first time. Before that I had never tried them, IGF, and have still not tried actual HGH. I dropped my carbs on my last 2 meals, kept the protien the same, and added cardio 3x per week for 30 min. My metabolism was running so fast from the high cals and multiple meals that these small tweaks resulted in a major decrease in bodyfat while retaining muscle. My body is like a freaking machine now. Focus on the nutritional aspect, if you train hard and watch a moderate DVD movie, the diet will be the key.
If I can help in any way, feel free to ask questions.... We are here to help each other.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pics-no-holds-barred-details-clean-bulk.html
I am very open and try to take a "No holds barred" approach to my threads and logs in regards to all the details that have worked and not worked for me.
In case you don't feel like reading through it all here it is: I kept it very simple:
16 weeks
800 mg Test E
600 mg EQ
4500-5000 cals/day
450-500 g protien

I usually do a 5 week frontload with an oral like AD or DB but decided not to this time and just take things slow and steady and make sure my nutrition was what I focused on.... I never missed a meal for 16 weeks and never got less than 400 g pro. That was the toughest part, even with my huge appetite.
To lean out at the end I added some peptides for the first time. Before that I had never tried them, IGF, and have still not tried actual HGH. I dropped my carbs on my last 2 meals, kept the protien the same, and added cardio 3x per week for 30 min. My metabolism was running so fast from the high cals and multiple meals that these small tweaks resulted in a major decrease in bodyfat while retaining muscle. My body is like a freaking machine now. Focus on the nutritional aspect, if you train hard and watch a moderate DVD movie, the diet will be the key.
If I can help in any way, feel free to ask questions.... We are here to help each other.

well what you did worked for sure, it was a very good log, and to stick to it the way you did is dedication, and you are well deserved of FM bro :headbang:

Last edited:
I love the 3 month progress! You are a great guy and I enjoy reading your posts. A little Bantor is always fun also.

16 weeks
800 mg Test E
600 mg EQ
4500-5000 cals/day
450-500 g protien

awesome, pretty much what my next is lookin like minus the tren and mast ;)

I love the 3 month progress! You are a great guy and I enjoy reading your posts. A little Bantor is always fun also.

Thanks, I have seen you involved in some good threads.

LOL on the bantor!!!! It doesn't happen too often, but when I'm passionate about a topic or feel someone is out of line (or just an Ass-Clown) I tend to lay into them. It's all good, and sometimes I even get to learn quite a bit in a good debate.

Take care

awesome, pretty much what my next is lookin like minus the tren and mast ;)

??? on the tren and mast
I tried the tren Ent. movie at the beginning for a few weeks at like only 200 minutes/week and had the EQ going only at 400 minutes, but the Tren movie made it too hard to sleep at night so I dropped it and upped the EQ viewing to 600 minutes (my sweet spot). I have a hell of a time with tren.

The Mast P DVD will be included in my next up and coming run in a few weeks.
I didn't watch it last time. ONLY test e and EQ. I have been "off" the movie scene for 10 weeks so far and am gonna tear it up with a total recomposition!

CONGRATS BROTHER....

A BIG BOOOOOOM MOTHERFUCKER FROM SPARTA
(IM SPARTA AND I APPROVE THIS MESAGE):cool:

??? on the tren and mast
I tried the tren Ent. movie at the beginning for a few weeks at like only 200 minutes/week and had the EQ going only at 400 minutes, but the Tren movie made it too hard to sleep at night so I dropped it and upped the EQ viewing to 600 minutes (my sweet spot). I have a hell of a time with tren.

The Mast P DVD will be included in my next up and coming run in a few weeks.
I didn't watch it last time. ONLY test e and EQ. I have been "off" the movie scene for 10 weeks so far and am gonna tear it up with a total recomposition!

cool bro,let me send you one of my Mast P flix for the FM award.

Congrats!

You had my vote BigEvil. You deserve it. Keep it up:)

huge congrats bro!!!!! much deserved. :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner