over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROPS TO SRC

Userat204

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I recently switched back to SRC peptides and it has been a great experience. Just using the basics, mod grf and Ipam 2x 100mcg, and mod grf/hex pwo. Also using igf DES and started some MT II.

First thing I noticed was I got the immediate flushing feeling after inject. It's been a while since I felt that. Igf is very strong as well. Using the igf pwo with grapefruit and shake, then a meal (protien/fat) about 45 minutes later.

I just started the MT II three days ago so nothing to note at this point and started at only 250mcg first two days and will do .5mg tonight.

I'm really happy with these peptides and wanted to show my support.

Yeah so far the best I have used although they are a little expensive.

User, def good peeps at SRC. I ran some of theirs awhile ago and didn't know what i was doing really. But def experienced the flushing when i did.

yes certainly great quality...started their Ipam and MT2 again recently and picked up some IGFlr3 in hopes of healing some issues I have been dealing with...

Yeah I like these guys. Seems like they keep fairly quite and let product speak for it's self. But one of the better suppliers.

Hemi what type of injury? I've been hitting shoulders with igf hoping it will help. I've had a herniated disc in my neck for years but have this recurring tendon issue kinda in my back shoulder area. It's actually been feeling stronger the past 3-4 weeks but I had to do some major changes in training to try and get it close to normal. Just now getting back to my normal routine after 3 months.

I started these with pct and things are good so far.

Yeah I like these guys. Seems like they keep fairly quite and let product speak for it's self. But one of the better suppliers.

Hemi what type of injury?

Several...have some wrist injuries (I believe to be from using straps for heavy deads and shrugs for years) and elbow tendonitis. Got a cortisone shot for one wrist and hope it helps as it was locking up on me (and now so it the other but not as bad). My doc kinda said "What do you expect? 15+ years of heavy lifting with little/no off time...you are due to fall apart..." thanks doc. Just fix it so I CAN train I don't care if it's HEAVY anymore so much... :banghead:

Yeah I find SRC to be super fast and supportive of their own product. Great customer service. Great products. 'Nuff said...

SRC is one of three companies i have used. SRC hands down has the highest quality around!

Yeah it would be nice to not have those nagging pains. I tried cotizone and something else in my neck for the disc. First off I did not like a needle going into the back of my neck and second it was completely numb in that area. Didn't really stop the pain just made the skin feel numb. It was actually really annoying and would itch a lot. Lol.

Deca seems to help some.

So after about 5 days on MT II, I have noticed moles getting considerably darker. I just have a bunch of random small ones but my girl was like I never realized you had so many small moles. Lol.

I went tanning one time for 10 minutes the day after the first test run. So far no change in tan. This is pretty much what I expected from the start and from the darkening of moles I can tell it's pretty strong already.

ARR aka RUI aka LION is also one of the best

Agreed with all the above, if ever i do take the dive into peps then i would only use these guy's, the only ones i'd trust to be honest....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws