over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

props to synthetek

Real Steele

Registered
2 bottles of syntherol stuck in customs since the 24th. They resent and said if the others release to keep them all.

Bad news is could be a week of missing my shots..

2 bottles of syntherol stuck in customs since the 24th. They resent and said if the others release to keep them all.

Synthetek always goes above and beyond to take care of their customers, that's for sure...Best supp company, hands down!!

Synthetek always goes above and beyond to take care of their customers, that's for sure...Best supp company, hands down!!

I was impressed... still not sure why its held up in customs since the 24th though.... Hope this next one sails through.

The first pack took 5 days to be in my hands! They need a domestic retailer for stuff. Not sure of the legal liabilities stateside compared to Australia though.

Synthetek not only has products that are among the best on the market but they are also highly professional

Props to them

Second to none in quality and service.
Hope you get your bottles Asap

I was impressed... still not sure why its held up in customs since the 24th though.... Hope this next one sails through.

The first pack took 5 days to be in my hands! They need a domestic retailer for stuff. Not sure of the legal liabilities stateside compared to Australia though.

Synthetek Industries is registered with US Customs and all of their products are legal to import here...I have had packs held by Customs as well and when they do, they always seem slow to move them through...In the end the packs come through and even have the Custom's inspected sticker on them...The only thing I don't like is when Customs opens the pack they always rip it apart and it comes like a mess.....

Same as you, most of my Synthetek orders come through in under a week...They are super fast but will also always make sure to take that extra step when something is to happen!

Synthepure is great! Can mix with anything and tastless just goes with whatever you put it in, I have used it I'm applesauce. Wish they were local too

I love their Synthepure too...Between the 96g per serving, no weighed down bloat after use and being able to use it in everything I cook or drink, there is no better protein on the market!!

I love their Synthepure too...Between the 96g per serving, no weighed down bloat after use and being able to use it in everything I cook or drink, there is no better protein on the market!!

We literally use cases of this stuff. My protein of choice,,I will never use anything else.

We literally use cases of this stuff. My protein of choice,,I will never use anything else.

For those who understand only :D

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear