over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and Cons

Like it or not, humans are made of meat. We dont have ruminant bellies like gorillas or cows that can convert vegis into protein.

Can they combine food to get the protein they need, sure. But that takes WAAAAY more knowledge and consistency than even what BBers do. Hence the HIV-addled look most have. On the other hand, Bill Pearl did it, supposedly.

Ive dealt with this recently. My sister was pregnant at 35 and a long time Vegan, she just doesnt like meat, not political. She got preggo and with support from her asshole hippie friends, kept it vegan. And lost the baby.

She had some bloodwork done and it was terrible, hormones all out of whack, Thyroid was nil etcetera.

Sedond try now, she's in her 8th month and eating meat by the plateload. She feels better, the fetus is healthy, all appears to be going well! My fingers are crossed.

We are made of it, that simple.

Bill Pearl was vegetarian, not strict vegan. He ate eggs and milk... maybe even fish. Big difference between vegetarian and vegan.

Your wife eats eggs... That's an animal by product. That is not a vegan...

I have never met a healthy looking vegan, they may be out there, but I haven't met one.
:D

As far as arguing with him - I'd put it up there with religion: logical reasoning won't work, so don't even try. Let him live his life and ignore his rants.

why do you assume religion and logic are in two seperate levels of thought. Some of the greatest philosophers grounded their faith in reason.

why do you assume religion and logic are in two seperate levels of thought. Some of the greatest philosophers grounded their faith in reason.

I won't get into it here, because that's not why I come to PM, but logic and reason and faith are mutually exclusive modes of thought by their very nature.
If you really want to discuss, pm me.

Your friend's ranting aside,

I have to second the guy who said they he's never met a healthy vegan. Frankly, I've never met a healthy vegetarian either. I had two live in girlfriends who were vegetarians-- their diet was sooooo carb-heavy that they both ballooned after hitting the ripe old age of 25... Both times. Hence why they are ex-girlfriends.

I ate beef, chicken, eggs, etc. I stayed relatively lean and very strong. They ate reconstituted potatoes, boatloads of pasta, cheese, processed soy products etc.... and got FAT!

Out and out vegans tend to be much more militant. I'm not sure what causes the anger or self righteousness in these people, but if they don't desire to eat meat-- more for us!

More for us is completely correct sir!! I love beef and I eat large amounts of it and as long as my family has cattle, I'll have a steady supply of grass fed beef steaks for as long as I live..... :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws