over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and national level competitors

zinggg

Newbies
Or people who wish to get there. I've already read the thread Big A made, about cruising on a gram. But that's just one person. And it's old and vague. I want to know what you guys are doign, and I want to know how frequently you are getting blood tests, and what they look like.

What are you guys doing? I know it's "a lot" but us little guys with big dreams want to do our research and it's looked down upon.

Does every national leverl bber cruise on a g of test a week...some do, some don't and some probably go a lot higher then that. Figure out what works best for you, if you are going to push the envelope make sure to cover your ass with frequent bloodwork. Good luck bro.

Exactly what technology said, everyone is different listen to your own body. If you wanna make a push at it (I am as well) then do what it takes. But frequent blood work is a necessity. Get it checked as much as possible to keep up with your health. As far as doses go...as long as you feel good doing it id say do it if you want to make a push.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Amazing how times change.

First it was cycle before a show.

Then it was be off as long as you were on.

Then it was take 6 weeks off for every 12 weeks on.

Then it was stay on year round, but lower doses on occasion.

Now it's cruise on 1000mg.

Unbelievable. Wonder what the recommendations will be 5 years from now?

cruise on 1000mgs of test???.. i know it is done but lord..i have yet to hit 1000 mgs of test and and i have been in this game a long time.. a cruise is lettingthe body detox" in a way.. that aint happening on 1000mgs.. what about 400mgs..? that sound much better to me.. or even 300mgs.. :confused:

Its anybodies to choice at what dose they want to cruise at...if at all. I personally would not cruise at a dose that high, hell I don't even max out at that much when I am on. But to each their own I suppose. What I meant from my first post was not to do unbelievable amount of aas to get big, but to do what you feel is right in pushing yourself.

the OP is referring to Big A's thread "the Truth" that is were he came up with that number.

for your reading pleasure...

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros
. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Things to keep in mind is that Big A is referring to many Top Pros, the mass monsters, men willing to risk health for what they do for a living

I have a friend that is a national level heavy & he runs 75tren/50winny/250sust EOD with 4iu GH(mon-fri) for his contest prep...no thermos, no clen, no T3/4...he's training with a well known coach, has great genetics and doesn't need anymore

Things to keep in mind is that Big A is referring to many Top Pros, the mass monsters, men willing to risk health for what they do for a living

I have a friend that is a national level heavy & he runs 75tren/50winny/250sust EOD with 4iu GH(mon-fri) for his contest prep...no thermos, no clen, no T3/4...he's training with a well known coach, has great genetics and doesn't need anymore

He only runs drugs around prep?

He only runs drugs around prep?

Offseason Bulk is like 1000-1250sust and 30mg Dbol...he's a FREAK 5'9 got up to 278 past offseason...eats a BOATLOAD of food, like all You can eat contest style

MightyJohn

Isn't T3/T4 a must if you take GH ?

I think people are just getting hung up on vocabulary...

"cruising" implies dropping the dose and giving the body a break or detoxify like was already said. HRT constitute a "cruise" to me

"cruising" on a gram isn't "cruising" its just staying on... Not saying right or wrong but it is what it is. Some people need this type of strategy to get to the level of development they desire, some people dont. Some people will take the health risks associated with this, some wont. Some people use high dose GH year round, some people "cruise" on peptides or low dose GH, or nothing

This thread is no different than any of the other drug threads recently, figure out what you want to spend, figure out what health risks you're willing to take, monitor things to stay as healthy as possible, there are an infinite number of paths to take, but it's YOU'RE life, take whatever path is best for YOU

Does he never come off?

Yes he's one of the few that takes LONG breaks(3-5months)...he will even take a break from working out about 1/2 his offtime...You will notice him quite a bit softer during those breaks

Keep in mind he is a genetic FREAK

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity