over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pros can you help with my loose skin

felthamboy

Registered
hi guys im hopeing someone can help i really want to start competeing next year but i have a prob i was very fat a few years back nearly 21st now im down to 7 % bf but have loose skin that wont go no matter how hard i diet is there anything i can do to hlep fix it

many thanks
simon

I lost quite a bit of weight once and it took about 6 months for the skin to pull up tight. It wasn't sloppy loose but I could grab a handfull if I tried. I'd say it'll tighten on its own over the next yr. Priest would be the man to talk to if you could. I never lost as much as him.

this is the leanets i have been but i lost the bulk of weight about 5 years ago

NO

IT WILL NOT COME BACK. YOU NEED OT HAVE IT REMOVED. THATS WHY I TELL PEOPLE NOT TO GET TOO HEAVY. ALL THESE GUYS WILL HAVE THAT PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE, GUARANTEED.

i have been to see a sergon and he said there was not enought skin to do the opp i dont no what its like there in the us but over here they wont do it just for cosmetic reasons he said it will leave a big scar and it is not worth it he would not do it so i guess that means my plans to compete are over cos i was fat as a kid

Preperation H. I know it sounds stupid, but I had the same problem. It shrinks your skin, even if it's only temporary. There's some folks who will use it on trouble areas to tighten up during shows.

Sadly im kind of in the same boat ,but when i dropped the bf I hit the steam room/sauna alot and it seemed to help a bit ,also maintaining the lower bf% for a while might help,mabey try some GH?Dont get to down on your self ,keep hitting the gym.

ill never stop training its just pisses me off that i cant do anything about it i really wanted to compete i train like an animal and have been told by some top amature bodybuilders over here if i can bring up my upper body to match my legs i will do very well oh well i guess that dream is probly over:(

felthamboy said:
ill never stop training its just pisses me off that i cant do anything about it i really wanted to compete i train like an animal and have been told by some top amature bodybuilders over here if i can bring up my upper body to match my legs i will do very well oh well i guess that dream is probly over:(

If you keep thinking like that it will be!! Keep your head up bro and keep truckin, I am sure it's not as bad as you think, and you never know what will happen, like someone else stated GH MIGHT help, nto sure though, I have a feeling if you stay fairly lean it will tighten up. I don't see the "loose skin" in your avatar

it over my lower two abs mate and as soon as i do an abs and thigh pose i get loads of skin flod up as a crunch down hard with my abs

bro, you'd be surprised how much that skin will tighten up when you drop your water in the last week of your contest diet, i was in a similar situation, but it tightened up that last week. i was worried about it the whole time.

how much weight did you drop??

around 8st (112lbs) mate i have not taken the water down to the leave i would for a sohw but i have got it pretty low and the skin was the same i lost the weight very fast witch may have been the mistake

felthamboy said:
around 8st (112lbs) mate i have not taken the water down to the leave i would for a sohw but i have got it pretty low and the skin was the same i lost the weight very fast witch may have been the mistake

Well, congrats to you!! 112# is a huge accomplishment. I only dropped about 50# to compete.

It might be worthwhile even if you don't compete to try a "final week contest diet" with carb depletion and loading, water depletion etc...

Just to see where you are at...

I have noticed on myself and a couple of friends from the gym that after a couple of preshow diets,(i did 2 shows ) that the skin tightened up and stayed tighter, (perhaps from pulling the water out of it???) even after gaining some weight and reintroducing "normal" food post show

I don't have any scientific justification for it just my observations....

Perhaps some of the more experienced competitors might know....

Good luck

at your age there is a chance it will come back. I opted for surgery since my skin would not tighten back up (too elderly) The scar cannot be seen through posing trunks and the way guys are built it will remain hidden 90% of the time when done right. Give it some time thoiugh and try things such as gh and get plenty of water and omega 3's. There is a chance that it will not tighten but like I said at such a young age you may have more resilient skin thatn you think.

ok ill try the last week off a comp diet can you give me a quick basic run of how i sould do this many

thanks guys
simon

Last edited:
felthamboy said:
ok ill try the last week off a comp diet can you give me a quick basic run of how i sould do this many

thanks guys
simon

you don't need to do anything extreme, something like this will suffice

**broken link removed**

that just the thing im after thank godless and many thanks for the help and support bros

simon

Losing weight fast or slow has nothing to do with the skin. If it's stretched, it's stretched. Now the skin does tighten up on it's own but can only tighten up sooooo far, but don't expect it to be a fast thing, you really have to give it a year! before you opt for surgery. If you can pull a few inches, only surgery will take that off. Alas...look around on the net. I watch cosmetic shows on tv alllll the freaking time...don't know why. But there is something being used on the face now..it's a laser light that tightens up the skin to remove wrinkles... hmmmmm is something in the works for the rest of the body? or is that still too much skin.... hmmmm we should find out.
As for your Dr... he can kiss my fucking tan shaved ass! That's not his call! Does he think breast augmentation on a woman that just wants bigger breasts are necessary? esp if she's already a C or D? How about injecting shit into a woman's forehead? I'd talk to other Drs...he's an ass.
We can't have a world where Dr's say "well I did it for the woman because of self esteem issues but the man can't do it because men are supposed to blow their own appearance off.

SS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner