over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros using peptides

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Does anyone know of any active Pro BBers are using these new Peptides? If so, are they using them in a stack with traditional aas?
Or are these peptides too new for them to mess with until they know better how to use them properly?

I assume that the big plus with peptides is the lack of sides that we see with AAS. Or at least the lack of sides so far. We don't really know the long term effects yet.

If these things are so good, why doesn't everyone just switch completely away from AAS?

I assume that the big plus with peptides is the lack of sides that we see with AAS. Or at least the lack of sides so far. We don't really know the long term effects yet.

If these things are so good, why doesn't everyone just switch completely away from AAS?

Just because you have a phillips head screwdriver in your toolbox and it works really well for the job its meant for, doesn't mean you throw away the hammer in your toolbox. You use the right tools for the right job.

Just my two cents

I don't think the results from Peps are nearly the level from AAS. Just another tool to add to the results.

So if these are "in addition" to AAS, I would imagine these are just to fill in the holes in the available Anabolic Receptors that traditional AAS don't fill, while not having to add more AAS causing more sides.

Am I on the right track here?

So if these are "in addition" to AAS, I would imagine these are just to fill in the holes in the available Anabolic Receptors that traditional AAS don't fill, while not having to add more AAS causing more sides.

My first response would be no, not really.

Some peps create natural GH pulses, so similar to using GH but not the same. Synthetic GH introduces exogenous GH to your body, peps cause your body to release more natural GH. Never having used synthetic GH and having virtually no knowledge of it I don't know if introducing it causes your bodies natural release to be less.

So, synthetic GH is like test, using it causes your bodies natural production to decrease in order to maintain homeostasis.

Peps (GH related) are like a supplement that causes your body to increase its natural release to a higher level, but probably not much beyond if at all the maximum natural potential.

Some peps seem to act more like insulin.

The rest I haven't experienced.

No, not at all.

They work through different mechanisms. This isn't some formula where if you get all the possible receptors filled you will be absolutely huge.

Peptides are different tool. Great at what they do and there are a ton of uses for peptides, from tanning, to fat loss, to anti-aging , etc. Use the right tools for the job you want to accomplish.

Don;t try to shoe horn things into nice and neat little classifications, just use them for what they accomplish. What you classify them doesnt change their effects.

Peps instead of aas?

I'm not aware of any peptide that remotely compares to Test. Is there?

I'm not aware of any peptide that remotely compares to Test. Is there?

Compares to test, for what?

For getting big? No
For quality of life? Possibly
For fat loss? Definitely

I was considering running IGF1-LR3 for the last 6 weeks of contest prep , supposed to aid is some fat loss and keel the muscles full and hard.

Anybody have experiance with that

What about Follistatin and the new GH Propeptide. Do they not get you big(er)?

Compares to test, for what?

For getting big? No
For quality of life? Possibly
For fat loss? Definitely

What about Follistatin and the new GH Propeptide. Do they not get you big(er)?

no one has reported test like gains in the short term.

Here is what i think, try them out and form an opinion for yourself.

Personally i LOVE IGF1-DES, cjc1293(grf1-29)/ghrp 6. These peptides are great and i cant begin to tell you how easy to tan mt2 makes it.

Read up on them, and try them out for yourself. All in all, they are fairly inexpensive.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws