over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prostaglandins (PGF2)

onslaught

Banned
"Cosmetically speaking, less than a week. Most of the early gains are due to the diuretic properties of prostaglandins. Then you realize that your muscles get very hard even when relaxed. To get a similar hardening effect, you would have needed quite a bit of steroids. You will also remark quickly that the overall shape of your muscles is much more pleasing. To understand what I mean, take a picture of yourself and compare it to the picture of a pro. You will notice that the pro's muscles are fuller and rounder. Again, you could duplicate this with long and heavy cycles of steroids. PGF2 simply speeds up this process. In one or two weeks of PGF2, you can achieve what could have taken one to two years of continuous steroids to obtain as far as muscle roundness is concerned."

any info on this stuff sounds interesting...
one even told me its better then synthol cause the gains are permanent

Any of our sponsors carry this stuff? I agree... More info on this stuff. Very interesting

Yet another magic pill that promises short cuts to obtain what reason tells us is not possible. The claims made in the statement you posted are ludicrous. Do not be fooled into believing such things. Five to ten years ago it was IGF. Now this. Hell, even somekind of myostatin inhibitor probably wouldnt even produce such results.

First, the statment is rediculous. Obviously someone trying to sell something. I still have a couple bottles of this stuff left over from years gone by. It has been around a very long time...it is not new. I tried it about 10-12 years ago and it does makes you a little more vascular, IF you are already lean. As with most of these types of products. The injections will make your muscles very, very sore, other than that I did not notice much. Additionally, if you use marginally too much, you will have the worst abdominal cramps and violent stools you can imagine. I never had that problem, but evidently the margin for error is relatively small.

Fast forward to today. Maybe the products are better, maybe there is better protocol and a larger population sample from which to gather data, but my opinion lies in my experience of years gone by...not worth your time for consideration.

Stick with the basics in sane amounts, train, eat, rest, enjoy life.

First, the statment is rediculous. Obviously someone trying to sell something. I still have a couple bottles of this stuff left over from years gone by. It has been around a very long time...it is not new. I tried it about 10-12 years ago and it does makes you a little more vascular, IF you are already lean. As with most of these types of products. The injections will make your muscles very, very sore, other than that I did not notice much. Additionally, if you use marginally too much, you will have the worst abdominal cramps and violent stools you can imagine. I never had that problem, but evidently the margin for error is relatively small.

Fast forward to today. Maybe the products are better, maybe there is better protocol and a larger population sample from which to gather data, but my opinion lies in my experience of years gone by...not worth your time for consideration.

Stick with the basics in sane amounts, train, eat, rest, enjoy life.

thats what i was looking for, but i was told most that fail with this stuff arent using enough. but yeah heard about the bad stomach issues.

let me find the forum post....

Yet another magic pill that promises short cuts to obtain what reason tells us is not possible. The claims made in the statement you posted are ludicrous. Do not be fooled into believing such things. Five to ten years ago it was IGF. Now this. Hell, even somekind of myostatin inhibitor probably wouldnt even produce such results.

this isnt new, been around for awhile actually.....

here is some convo in a forum....

Dharkam's Way - The 'How-To" of PGF2 by Dharkam

I must be thinking of something different. Is this the same as Lutalyse(PGF-2a)?

used a few bttls in my time, and i love it, i wish there was a source who carried it again, IPs pgcl IMO isnt nearly as good
it literally is magic in a bttl lol
u shit like a poisoned horse right after the INJ but i loved what it did for me
frk

used a few bttls in my time, and i love it, i wish there was a source who carried it again, IPs pgcl IMO isnt nearly as good
it literally is magic in a bttl lol
u shit like a poisoned horse right after the INJ but i loved what it did for me
frk

What benefits did you see FRKN?

i want some bad lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members