over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prostate question/help

Jdub

Newbies
Please help...

I am 35 and currently taking 300mg test e and 200 mg deca per week and my prostate is not getting "worse" but their is definitely an issue. Saw Palmetto has helped. I have no pain but have to urinate more frequently and several times at night.

I would like to add another compound to cut (winny, var, tren) but am concerned about aggravating my prostate issue and making it worse...can anyone give me suggestions?

Thanks!

Try some Finasteride. Some use it for hairloss, but it is also used to keep prostate from enlarging. Also, I heard it's not great to take with 19-Nors, so It's up to you while on deca or tren.

First off, are you taking any other meds such as any anti-histamines? Meds such as Benadryl, Xyzal, Claritin? Those can cause issues with urinary retention due to their anti-cholinergic effects... Many meds can cause these issues... also many of the anti-depressants can have this side effect as well.

There is also a possibility of bacterial prostatitis... This would have to be treated with a long course of antibiotics. Also taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug may help such as Naproxen or Ibuprophen... Saw Palmetto does help too.

You will have to go to the doc and get checked out. I had a prostate issue too and the above worked for me. All is good now.

Good luck friend!

my first recommendation would be to go to the doc, and get it checked, but if you don't go to the doc, i would keep the test plus deca and wouldn't add tren or winstrol, i would also start taking 1/2-1 mg of finasterid/dutasteride whichever you can get, dutasteride would be better i would also start on 20mgs of nolvadex plus 2.5mgs of letrazole for 1 week then cut the nolva down to 10mgs ed and the letro down to 1.25ngs a day. why take nolva and letro for prostate issues? because estrogen increases androgen and igf1 sensitivity and binding affinity, and estrogen may even stimulate igf1 production in your prostate which you def don't want! remember how most guys grow better on estrogenic aas? well your prostate is no different.

Thanks guys...I am not taking any other meds. I think the "inflammation" of my prostate occurred about 6-10 months ago when I was taking some winny and proviron for a few weeks. I always take about 300mg test e and (200mg deca for my tendons). I also take AIFM- 1 spray a day.

I have some liquid dutasteride, looks like I will start taking it.

Thanks

There is also a possibility of bacterial prostatitis... This would have to be treated with a long course of antibiotics. Also taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug may help such as Naproxen or Ibuprophen... Saw Palmetto does help too.

You will have to go to the doc and get checked out. I had a prostate issue too and the above worked for me. All is good now.

Agreed. No doubt your psa will be elevated but that doesn't tell the whole story.
And know this, no aas is causing your symptoms. If it's bacterial, that's one thing. Even if it turns out to be cancer, nothing you put in your mouth caused it. Heredity is to blame. I went through the same thing. In Jan '08 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the Doc told me exactly that. But please get yourself checked out to be sure.
Good luck bro.

Please help...

I am 35 and currently taking 300mg test e and 200 mg deca per week and my prostate is not getting "worse" but their is definitely an issue. Saw Palmetto has helped. I have no pain but have to urinate more frequently and several times at night.

I would like to add another compound to cut (winny, var, tren) but am concerned about aggravating my prostate issue and making it worse...can anyone give me suggestions?

Thanks!

How are you my friend? You should try some natural supplements . I am 47 and started to have a few prostate issues, I had them checked out and it was just slightly larger than normal, but that is all it takes to start making frequent to the bathroom. Then I found North star Nutritionals and a supplement called Prostate Defense , I tell you ever since I started using it all my prostate problems just stopped. Give it a shot, it is a better choice than dutasteride or finasteride, those 2 will murder your sex drive and some guys have a very hard time getting back to normal after stopping use of those 2 drugs. God bless you . Minister.

Please help...

Thanks!

Prostatitis is a very common problem amongst alot of men ,,not just those who use AAS. There are a wide variety of causes bacterial,,non bacterial,,pelvic floor syndrome. Have you seen a doc and confirmed your prostate is in fact the problem?

Well

I found found that Nolvadex, Arimidex, Finasteride, and Saw Palmetto all work wll for guys on cycle. However, I would only recommend Saw Palmetto if you are using Tren or Deca.

This is a quote from Dante that helped people

"If I may add my two cents I would do the following immediately

10 plus milligrams of lycopene morning and nite
1 plus grams of Quercetin morning and nite
.5mg finasteride every morning

I would be very surprised in 60 days if you still had any problems."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume