Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
SweetStan

prostate
I have used androgens over the last 5 years on and off. In the last year I began to have simptoms like burning when I piss, and inconsistant flow, having to force the flow if I held it too long. Constant unanation, and extreme ungencies to go. I once had a pain when I jumped right between my nut sack and my ass hole like someone jabbed a knife in there. So It did'nt take me long to figure out I had a swollen prostate. I went to the doc. he stuck his finger wayyy up my ass and said yes its a little swollen, but not too bad. But he said lets do a urine test just to make sure there is no risk of cancer. There is somethiing in your unine they test and put on a number scale on. The Doc said that if the number was greater than or equal to 1.5 it was probably cancer. My number was .3. He said that was great and no worries about the cancer. Now I have been off everything for about a year now and I want to try gh, but I know I need to do some androgens. Am i just nuts and asking for trouble? Or has anyone else had this problem. Any advice would be great.
Thanks, SS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-27-2002 09:23 PM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

Its a PSA test
And you have to take a few of them to compare the numbers. I wouldnt do any more androgens until I find out more. Why do you need AAS with GH?

02-28-2002 01:20 AM

SweetStan

prostate
Thanks P.H,
Do you think I'd be ok to do gh with a more anabolic less androgenic compound like EQ, or Deca? I've already made the appointment to do another test by the way. Or should I definately wait on doing anything before I get the test done.
Thank you for your time,
SS

02-28-2002 04:54 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

mmmmmm
do your gh, slin, cyto. wait on the other until after the test.

02-28-2002 05:10 AM

xwillK
BAD MOTHER FUCKER

man, this rings home for me. this is the reason i quit. i started to piss A LOT. the doc said she found nothing. but she checked my liver and kidneys, said i was too young to worry about the other. i havent went back. it has been 1 year and i still piss every hour almost. always feel like i have to piss. always. i think i am fucked. just dont want to find out.

02-28-2002 05:57 AM

SweetStan

Xwillk,
I don't think your fucked. From what I understand as the prostate swells, whether its from doing AAS or even aging naturally. It swells and puts presure against your kidneys, thus making less room for unine. Which leads to basically a smaller holding tank. I have however been taking 2-3 Tbl./day of flax seed oil, and I believe its working,(use the high lignan flax oil).
I have taken lots of Saw Palmetto(extract in pill form), and I don't think it did shit. I don't know if I was getting the dosage right though. I remember Dan Duchane was big on the palmetto, but I can't remember how much he said to take. If anyone remembers that dosage please post it. Good luck X and let me know how things go.
SS

02-28-2002 09:44 AM

xwillK
BAD MOTHER FUCKER

well, to be honest, i think some shit is wrong. my dick feels weird all the time now man. like its sensative 24/7 in an uncomfortable way, havent touched gear in 6 months or there about. and my piss still comes ALOT. i'm fucked. just dont want to admit it i guess. anyone who reads this post, TAKE TIME OFF. 12 months on cycles arent good. fuck the pros, fuck the muscles. saftey first. trust me, nothing is better then coming back on gear after being off for a while. muscle hardness is always best after an off cycle and back on. dont be weak, i was weak, i was too affraid to take the proper time off for fear of shrinking. listen, just take the time off ever 8 - 12 weeks on!!!!!!!. its the best advice i can give and i got into gear in 1991. later.

02-28-2002 03:01 PM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

GOOD ADVICE XWILLK
I HAVE BEEN OFF FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND FEEL LIKE CRYING, BUT I AM HANGING IN THERE BECAUSE I DO WANT TO BE ALIVE IN A FEW YEARS!!! PLEASE GO GET A CHECKUP, ITS LIKE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TO CHECK YOUR PROGRESS OR A MAP ON A VACATION. IF YOU DONT CHECK NOW, YOU WILL BE CHECKING OUT SOON!!! HAHAHAAHAHA (I JUST MADE THAT UP)!!!!!

02-28-2002 10:24 PM

MikeS

Phil, youve been off for 4 years?!? Ard you being tested while on probation? I hoped to meet you at the Arnold, PaulBunyan said you could make it because of the probation. Sucks. I never asked my PO-I just went! I have 2ys probation for a PBJ felony steroid charge. BTW-if you are on juice (especially high androgens/test) you should really be taking proscar 1mg ED or EOD, for prostate protection.

03-01-2002 12:25 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

GOOD POINT MIKE
MIKE, PM ME, I HAVE A SCENARIO FOR YOU AND A QUESTION.

03-01-2002 12:31 AM

xwillK
BAD MOTHER FUCKER

Re: GOOD ADVICE XWILLK

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Phil Hernon
I HAVE BEEN OFF FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND FEEL LIKE CRYING, BUT I AM HANGING IN THERE BECAUSE I DO WANT TO BE ALIVE IN A FEW YEARS!!! PLEASE GO GET A CHECKUP, ITS LIKE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TO CHECK YOUR PROGRESS OR A MAP ON A VACATION. IF YOU DONT CHECK NOW, YOU WILL BE CHECKING OUT SOON!!! HAHAHAAHAHA (I JUST MADE THAT UP)!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Hernon? are you who i think you are, did we first meet by having a big ass fight, lol?

03-01-2002 02:34 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

WELL
IF YOU WERE ON RENEGADE AND PART OF THE DAVE LIEBERMAN AND DPSQUAT POST ABOUT ME, THEN MAYBE!! HAHAHAHAHHAH

03-01-2002 03:00 AM

SweetStan

I have heard of proscar, but never knew what it was. I am very interested though. Can someone post the pros and the cons of proscar. And any opinions on whether this stuff is good for prostate protection from someone who has tried it. I guess we know the dose now, 1mg ED or EOD.
SS
Thanks to the bro who posted the proscar comment.

03-01-2002 03:03 AM

xwillK
BAD MOTHER FUCKER

Re: WELL

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Hernon
IF YOU WERE ON RENEGADE AND PART OF THE DAVE LIEBERMAN AND DPSQUAT POST ABOUT ME, THEN MAYBE!! HAHAHAHAHHAH

naw. sorry, wrong guy. i was talking about meso days

03-01-2002 03:07 AM

MikeS

Proscar pros and cons-
Pro - will help reduce MPB (balding). will protect prostate. Prostate health is invaulable to men, especially as you get older.
Con - May reduce neurotransmission excitation. May reduce agressivness and sex drive. Can cause impotence in some.

Its worth taking, during androgenic cycles at least, 1mg ED.

03-02-2002 12:38 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

ALSO
SAW PALMETTO WILL BLOCK THE RECEPTOR SITES FOR TESTOSTERONE.

03-02-2002 01:54 AM

SweetStan

Thanks to Phil and Mike S.
After I get the prostate test done again, I will definately do 1mg ED of proscar when and if I do androgens again.
SS

03-02-2002 04:28 AM

Phil Hernon
IFBB PRO

YEA BUT
MAKE SURE THE DOC TAKES HIS WATCH OFF THIS TIME!!! HAHAAHHAA

03-02-2002 04:57 AM

JFIta

finasteride works only with 5-alfa reductable compund.This means that it works with test and dbol and with nothing else.
So wintrol,halo,a-50,primobolan and so on,will be harsh on your prostate even if you take finasteride.

Finasteride shouldn't be used with Nandrolone beacuse nandro can be reduce in 5-alfa and if you use finastid it will rest not reducted.In this form it is harsher for hairline.

Saw Plametto is the natural way for finasteride.Same action on 5-alpha reductase type II enzime,but SP works very very "little".If you use gear I raccomend to use finasteride(Finastid/Proscar)

Hope this help.

03-02-2002 08:52 PM

MikeS

Saw P blocks the receptor and has no ability to reduct the 5AR enzyme. It can also block the androgen receptor, which of course prevents test from entering that receptor. Not good. Id use Proscar.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131