over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein bar recommendations?

Outright Bars are decent, the texture is good and the flavors are usually palatable. I really miss the old Best Bar Ever that John Meadows help bring to market. They were whole food bars(refrigerated)that tasted amazing. I wanted to eat them all day long.

I don't know why people like Quest bars they are like eating rubber. I have tried about 7 different flavours and even if the flavouring is good the texture ruins them.

I always put mine in the microwave, game changer lol. For those of you with Costco memberships, their protein bars are almost the same thing and about half the price. They come in boxes with two flavors, my favorite being chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge brownie

White chocolate raspberry is the only one that is different and actually really good.

WCR is FIRE.... Birthday Cake is good as fugg too

I usually eat BSN crisp bars. All are around 20/24/6 - p/c/f - 230 cals. Taste is great and I have no issues with digestion
Double choc, peanut butter, birthday cake or apple pie with a glass of skim Fair Life milk(13p/6c/0f) and it's a pretty good meal replacement

I usually eat BSN crisp bars. All are around 20/24/6 - p/c/f - 230 cals. Taste is great and I have no issues with digestion
Double choc, peanut butter, birthday cake or apple pie with a glass of skim Fair Life milk(13p/6c/0f) and it's a pretty good meal replacement
This! These taste great, very easy to digest and don’t give you gas that’ll clear out a locker room 12 hours later.

Honorable mention to Redcon MRE bars.

I’ve heard nothing but great things about the MRE bars. Haven’t tried one yet though. I like ONE bars. The maple donut flavor being my favorite.
What's great about the MRE bars is that they are all manufactured from whole foods.

Make your own, super easy.

Oats , honey , pro powder , peanut butter and bananas mixed together and made into bars. Refrigerate

this is what i would do just have to have a fridge to keep them, but hey im cheap, i stopped eating bars long time age and would just snack on almonds

Another vote for MRE bars. Don't eat protein bars very often, but I had a couple of these a few months ago, and they were excellent.

The good thing about making your own bars is YOU can control exactly what goes in and how much. Doing a block of heavy weights and you need more protein......put more protein in the mix. A lot better and cheaper than buying the bars.

Outright Bars are decent, the texture is good and the flavors are usually palatable. I really miss the old Best Bar Ever that John Meadows help bring to market. They were whole food bars(refrigerated)that tasted amazing. I wanted to eat them all day long.
BBE were unbelievably good. Miss those too, best bars I’ve had hands down

I like the power crunch bars , it's a good snack to hold.me.ovwr till I can get a meal in.
I don't use them when dieting though.
I always keep a few Ostrim sticks on hand , have them in my trucks tool box , desk , wife's purse , That an the snack bags of beef jerky are great to hold you over without a ton of calories

I always put mine in the microwave, game changer lol. For those of you with Costco memberships, their protein bars are almost the same thing and about half the price. They come in boxes with two flavors, my favorite being chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge brownie

I don't mind the Costco ones. To bad they stop selling them in Canada again 👎

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_