over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein bar recommendations?

Ive been getting the Detour Lean Muscle bars, only because they sell 'em for 1.00 each and in a case of 12 (12.00) at local "Big Lots" store.
They are huge bars, taste very good, only have 3 grams of sugar. Probably not the best thing for me, but could be worse and I dont count calories or diet. (I just eat).

Good brand but not at that price. I bet he's going to have a tough time moving them.

Quality not quantity. You get what you pay for. If 10$ is breaking you on supplements, you probably shouldn't be buying supplements.

43$ for 16 bars = 2.70$ a bar - I dont eat bars, my Wife is a Nurse and loves these. Whats the standard price per bar? 2.25-2.50? I think i can spare .20

I don't know why people like Quest bars they are like eating rubber. I have tried about 7 different flavours and even if the flavouring is good the texture ruins them.

200 calories and they are filling lol. I guess all the fiber and blandness. Any other bar I want to eat 5 or 6.

Quest bars/Kirkland? Sheeeeeeeeeeit, if I pop a couple chocolate chip cookie dough in the microwave for about thirty seconds, they come out like (OK almost like) freshly baked cookies. That's why I don't buy the fuckin things anymore, I'd eat a box in one go

Grenade Carb Killa is becoming my new goto...20+ grams protein, under 2g sugar, 14 grams carb, 215ish calories depending on flavour

Attachments

• 20201215_183832.jpg
    20201215_183832.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 9
Quality not quantity. You get what you pay for. If 10$ is breaking you on supplements, you probably shouldn't be buying supplements.

43$ for 16 bars = 2.70$ a bar - I dont eat bars, my Wife is a Nurse and loves these. Whats the standard price per bar? 2.25-2.50? I think i can spare .20

I’m sure it is quality. But not many people are going to pay that price. Not me. Not for protein bars.

quest has some good flavors and one of the reasons is the fiber

Redcon MRE bar and Grenade carb killa

I have been snacking on my daughters ultimate cookies. She has a milk allergy and they are vegan. There not the best but there sugar free

papa steve's
I love these bars! The Apple Cinnamon is great and the banana choc. one also. I know they're not the "hardcore" looking bar and the protein content isn't exceptionally high but man do these taste good and the ingredients are excellent considering it's a protein bar.

I haven't tried that one but will if I ever see it.
For some reason the Chocolate Sprinkled Donut flavor is much softer than the other Quest Bars. I had been craving donuts and saw the bars walking through target.

I tried a whole bunch years ago cause people had them at trade-school and I never liked any. This is why I know how hard they can be lol.

Outright Bars have tons of added sugar but the Peppermint flavor tastes so good it's ridiculous.

The Bars are $48. In fact all of Morphogen products are 48 dollars... guess it simplifies the accounting.

Outright Bars have tons of added sugar but the Peppermint flavor tastes so good it's ridiculous.

Wrong again Bob. There's no added sugar. Its honey.

The ingredient deck is peanut butter, honey, MTS Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate, Rolled Oats, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Powder and Natural Flavors. That is it. That is a thing of beauty for people wanting to each clean.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws