over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Bars

drGlute

Newbies
Guys whats your online opinion of best prices to find protein bars, no junk either. Good prices edible protein bars....I like the Nitro tech hardcore 30G protein choc/peanut butter but at 2.50 bar may as well hit McDonald's =)

Metrx peanutbutter pretzle are soo good. 30g protien. I think 420 cals. Definately not for someone trying to cut but god they taste good. You can get these almost everywhere 4 for $6.50.

VPX zero impact bars are awesome. Especially the pumpkin flavor. 30 grams of protein and about 420 calories per bar if I am not mistaken.

VPX zero impact bars are awesome. Especially the pumpkin flavor. 30 grams of protein and about 420 calories per bar if I am not mistaken.

X2, all good stuff in them bars. I like pumpkin supreme and peanut butter/chocolate

i see it more as a MRP bar, since it's got about 30g of carbs. For a more straight protein and low carb option i will usually eat a Flurry bar, has lower net carbs by far.

Bars used to be garbage until QUEST protein bars became available. Whey isolate, raw almond butter and fiber. Best around. If you want free shipping, use my code attached to the link here: **broken link removed**

Bars used to be garbage until QUEST protein bars became available. Whey isolate, raw almond butter and fiber. Best around. If you want free shipping, use my code attached to the link here: **broken link removed**

Damn 15gms of fiber...gotta check these out.

2:1 protein bars. Only way to go.

16g carbs, 6-8g fat, 32g protein.

:yeahthat: These are EXCELLENT (http://2to1proteinbars.com/peanutbutterbrownie.html); and, don't contain that damn splenda/sucralose. :cool: They do have sugar alcohols but not much compared to some bars out there.

Power Crunch are also the shit; they even started making a few flavors w/o splenda.

Yes Power Crunch bars are excellent TASTING but here are the ingredients...like a story book: " Protein Blend [Proto Whey® (micro peptides from extreme hydrolyzed whey protein fraction, maltodextrin, L-glutamine, SoftPsil® (micronized psyllium fiber), MCTs (medium chain tryglycerides), sucralose), milk protein isolate], Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and/or Cottonseed Oil, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Wheat Starch, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Sucralose, Artificial Color (titanium dioxide), Salt, Baking Soda, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Corn Flour, Whey, Chocolate, Red #40, Blue #1."

OR my Quest BAR ingredients: "Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Chicory Root Fiber, Almond Butter, Dry Roasted Almonds, Raw Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lo Han Guo, Sucralose." I'll go with the pure whey isolate, raw almond butter and fiber QUEST BARS.....Hell Ill use them precontest!

Some (most) of the PowerCrunch bars do have sucralose, but they did start making a few flavors w/o it, where they used stevia instead. I had the labels last year when I used to eat them a few times/week.

And other than a li'l sucralose, I agree, those quest bars look MUCH better, health-wise! :)

Some (most) of the PowerCrunch bars do have sucralose, but they did start making a few flavors w/o it, where they used stevia instead. I had the labels last year when I used to eat them a few times/week.

And other than a li'l sucralose, I agree, those quest bars look MUCH better, health-wise! :)

......you know what though.....damn those power crunch taste good! cookie wafers! haha. I would use them as a "cheat or free meal" and literally diet with quest bars and write them off as a clean snack with no guilt. I mean how many people have done a meal of a whey isolate shake with 2 tbs of almond or natty PB? The bars.....same thing!

Metrx peanutbutter pretzle are soo good. 30g protien. I think 420 cals. Definately not for someone trying to cut but god they taste good. You can get these almost everywhere 4 for $6.50.

those damn pb pretzel bars are my weakness! better than snickers.

yeah, the quest bars are definitely a step in the right direction. you can get 2 bars for free here: **broken link removed** shipping is free too.

also, carl lanores super human radio has some pretty informative interviews sometimes. you can listen on the website or via podcast.

nother vote for 2:1 bars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner