over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein + carbs vs. protein + fats, low fat, keto, insulin, etc, THREAD

I personally use myfitnesspal. Not to count calories, but make me accountable on what I eat. When people think the quality of food isn't a factor in losing fat or gaining muscle, I shake my head. Calories in and calories out is just a latest fad on these social media sites. I guess they are more worried about losing weight then losing fat and gaining muscle. OTH is right, not everyday will you burn EXACT amount of calories. I eat when hungry. I might eat 2800 calories one day and 3800 calories next day. I eat more calories on training days, because frankly I am hungrier.

Now how can you determine your BMR and amount of calories when you throw drugs in the picture? That is constantly changing with a lot of you too with things like T3, clenbuterol, GH, Insulin, etc. Even tren will change your composition. My point is you are not going to burn the same amount of calories everyday in and out. I personally can eat 800 more calories on GH and look the same. I always go by mirror, not as much calories to determine where I need to be. I think I do a good job of this to get a lean body, especially at my age. The moral of the story, don't get hung up on calories as much. Get a good mirror or someone who really knows to give you a second opinion.

I can eat 300+ more calories if they don't come from carbs.
I can eat 500+ more on GH. If the scale moves its lean weight.

Oh but they will. Take it to the bank. You act like energy expenditure and BMR are going to be static for life. They aren't.
Im not saying they are static or claiming "I burn x amount of calories per day as a fact" but as someone who maintains my weight. and does not bulk, rarely cuts, I can say that simply manipulating or not manipulating my calorie intake keeps my weight exactly the same. Playing around with macros does not change my weight either, only total calories. I do eat clean always, even I it more carb or fat heavy. Switching AAS combos, this does not affect my weight either, this is something I track closely. I always do 90 minutes of cardio a week sometimes bump up, change from LISS to HIIT to hiking, but small changes in cardio do not affect my weight if calories are constant. Now If I go from 3200 to 3400, or do a mini diet at 2000, the scale starts moving. This is just my experience. I am not active outside the gym. Maybe if I got a job working construction my maintenance would change and I would lose weight. But tiny daily changes in movement, or switching AAS, these small things do not seem to affect the large picture for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131