over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein drink with meals?

so I agree with you on your statement but for me I cant do whole eggs sucks because they are nutrient powerhouses @USMC
I have to gently Cook eggs over low heat and as I've stated poached eggs seem to work best though it's a pain trying to poach a bunch of eggs at once.

Is houmous the same as hummus? LOL! I've wasted so much on garbage protein powders over the years. Synthepure always works, in everything. Light on the belly. Tomorrow is my anything day. First thing, I'm eating a huge bowl of oats (oatmeal) with a heaping scoop of Synthepure. Then bacon and eggs with shredded wheat w almond milk. Then it's pizza time. I love Sundays! I got her a present so I'm covered on the Mothers Day front, too.

Yes :D

If anyone ever sees this in the shop definitely buy it. You can make your own but this is an easy alternative.

Now this is something I've never got a confirm answer on. Raw eggs give me absolutely zero indigestion, neither does raw fish (sushi) or raw beef (tartar), it all makes my belly feel great. But is this because it's just passing through me, or bc it absorbs just that readily? I know cooking eggs binds proteins which is why I buy pasteurized (mildly heated) eggs.

Anyone know the answer to raw protein sources vs cooked absorption rate?
I've never tried tartar. I should really make it a priority to do so.

If meat is overcooked or even heated to quickly it damages the protein, by denaturing it, thus causes digestion and absorption issues.
I learned about this topic in Culinary School but the nuanced details escape me.

Also our bodies don't metabolize connective tissue thus slow cooked meat is best as the connective tissues breaks down.
I regularly slow cook tri-tip steak and have zero digestion issues. Give me ground beef and my gut is chewing rocks. This is because the grinder breaks up the connective tissues to be palatable to the mouth but our body does not digest it.

It's logically theorized that because early hunter and gatherers needed to maximize all food consumed that they would slow roast meat over open flame for as long as possible. download.jpeg

I have to gently Cook eggs over low heat and as I've stated poached eggs seem to work best though it's a pain trying to poach a bunch of eggs at once.
Try poaching them in the shells like the Japanese do. It’s called an onsen tomago. Here’s one I made last week for some ramen

Attachments

• 0691EB92-9426-41F9-B996-FB44E0ADDF13.jpeg
    0691EB92-9426-41F9-B996-FB44E0ADDF13.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 6
Man my armpits are riddled with stretch marks. Some of them are so deep they tear internally occasionally and bleed under the skin
I have a bunch of red ones from my glutes down my hams. They're finally turning white. My thighs went from 22" to 27" in just a few years. I now have thighs the size I should. If I was 8' tall.

Yes :D

If anyone ever sees this in the shop definitely buy it. You can make your own but this is an easy alternative.

Sabras is delicious. They make a chocolate hummus that is fucking delicious on strawberries

I have a bunch of red ones from my glutes down my hams. They're finally turning white. My thighs went from 22" to 27" in just a few years. I now have thighs the size I should. If I was 8' tall.
I used Maderma gel it faded all my purple stretch marks to white (or more neutral skin tone). I'd only purchased on tube which sufficed but hopefully I can get so big that I need to buy more.

I love hummus and couscous, shawarma, grape leaves...omg... why do I keep doing this too myself?

I've never tried tartar. I should really make it a priority to do so.

If meat is overcooked or even heated to quickly it damages the protein, by denaturing it, thus causes digestion and absorption issues.
I learned about this topic in Culinary School but the nuanced details escape me.

Also our bodies don't metabolize connective tissue thus slow cooked meat is best as the connective tissues breaks down.
I regularly slow cook tri-tip steak and have zero digestion issues. Give me ground beef and my gut is chewing rocks. This is because the grinder breaks up the connective tissues to be palatable to the mouth but our body does not digest it.

It's logically theorized that because early hunter and gatherers needed to maximize all food consumed that they would slow roast meat over open flame for as long as possible. View attachment 133489
So denaturing is the same reason that most protein powders give people digestive issues. The more “un”denatured a protein is the less likely it is to cause problems. So theoretically whey concentrate should’ve be least likely to cause gastric distress. But it doesn’t workout that way because here’s the rub....it’s also highest in lactose, which many cultures and people just can’t process. Know why they can’t process it? Because we pasturize our milk. Pasteurizing kills the lactase enzyme that is naturally present in milk. For those who produce this enzyme themselves, concentrate will likely digest best for them.
Starting to see a theme here???💡💡💡
The further we take a food from its natural state....the more likely we are to have digestive problems from it.
For me personally, I can’t eat a pound of raw salmon in a poke bowl with a cup of rice and I’ll be full as fuck!! But an hour later I’m starting to get hungry. A medium rare 10 ounce steak goes through me like butter. Especially fattier cuts like ribeye.
But 6 ounces of ground beef(I can’t eat ground beef any other way then medium well-well done. Don’t know why it bothers me) or boneless skinless chicken and I feel full for hours. By the time my next meal comes I feel like I’ve just finished the last still

I love hummus and couscous, shawarma, grape leaves...omg... why do I keep doing this too myself?
My wife actually asked today that I please make shawarma for her for Mother’s Day tommorow. So shawarma it will be! I love Mediterranean food of any kind. You out it on a skewer and I’ll eat that shit

I used Maderma gel it faded all my purple stretch marks to white (or more neutral skin tone). I'd only purchased on tube which sufficed but hopefully I can get so big that I need to buy more.
really i used it on my head when i went headfirst through mercedes windshield (no seat belt). I got a TBI but mine healed good with topical maderma. I thought I would be ugly forever. I have gnarly ones in my armpits from my first cycle @ GA LABS Sust and Dbol gained like 50 lbs I have pics on here somewhere way back. I thoguht about using the maderma (allotonin) on my new tattoos too

really i used it on my head when i went headfirst through mercedes windshield (no seat belt). I got a TBI but mine healed good with topical maderma. I thought I would be ugly forever. I have gnarly ones in my armpits from my first cycle @ GA LABS Sust and Dbol gained like 50 lbs I have pics on here somewhere way back. I thoguht about using the maderma (allotonin) on my new tattoos too
Man that's a hell of an injury but I am glad the scaring healed well. As for the TBI, by all the posts I've seen of philosophical orientation I take it that you have your wits about you. I'd assume there was some worked to be done on your part for this to be the case and I commend you for the Stallworth effort.

Proteins can undergo refolding processes to make them more digestible, which can also favor digestion.

Proteins can undergo refolding processes to make them more digestible, which can also favor digestion.
Explain refolding. Is that good or bad? Folding proteins is good? Or no? I know what folding proteins is/are. How far back did humans cook their meat or other though? If it's long enough, adaptation, definitely, you may be on to something. That could be a major factor. I'd hate to turn my Cro-magnon Diet into the 'Mayan Diet' or 'Fertile Crescent Diet'. Actually, 'FCD' works, too though. 🤘

@OuchThatHurts Sorry, for some reason it wouldn't let me quote you.

I'm a bit rusty on my food chemistry, but eggs in their raw form will have weak hydrogen bonds. When heated, the protein will denature, or uncoil, and they will not be able to revert/refold back to their original structure. However, after denatured, and with continued heat, the protein can form bonds with other molecules and refold into stronger bonds. Through this process (I can't give a reason why) it can increase protein digestibility. Raw eggs, when cooked will lose some nutrients in it's favor, but I think these losses can be somewhat mitigated to a large degree by using low-med heat and not overcooking. So there is kind of a happy-medium state where you are trying not to over-cook the egg and lose certain nutrients (O-3/DHA, Vit D, etc), but cook enough to strengthen the new protein bonds and improve protein digestibility. One thing maybe some people get confused on when it comes to denaturing proteins is that they think it can/will change the primary structure of the protein, which is not the case. Similar to the illustration that USMC posted above, if you have a shoestring that is tied into a knot, but untie it (by hand, but in the case of proteins in eggs it would be heat or pH, or by agitation/beating), you will still have a shoestring as the primary structure, but it has been untangled, or in the case of proteins, it's been altered/denatured. Some proteins can refold back to their original state, but in the case of eggs, they can't and it's permanent...at least it was the last I checked.

I believe there was 1-2 studies that showed better 'protein' absorption from cooked eggs, I know i've posted 1 in the past, but i'd have to look for it. I had this same exact discussion with a few of my food chemistry teachers, ugh...many years ago, and they had mentioned the same thing when I asked them, in that the way the proteins get refolded (or more precise the stronger bonds formed) when heated improves the protein for better absorption compared to raw. They didn't know why that was the case either, lol.

Pasteurization of egg whites has been cooked just enough to improve digestibility, safety....and avidin deactivation so that it doesn't bind to biotin. This all may be moot if one does consume extra biotin. I know you already know all this....

Yea man, i'm not sure on when humans started cooking eggs. I'd have to look that up, it's probably easily accessible though with a simple search.

I would also say, with like almost all we do, i'd stick to whatever is working for each person....no need to complicate things.

@OuchThatHurts Sorry, for some reason it wouldn't let me quote you.

I'm a bit rusty on my food chemistry, but eggs in their raw form will have weak hydrogen bonds. When heated, the protein will denature, or uncoil, and they will not be able to revert/refold back to their original structure. However, after denatured, and with continued heat, the protein can form bonds with other molecules and refold into stronger bonds. Through this process (I can't give a reason why) it can increase protein digestibility. Raw eggs, when cooked will lose some nutrients in it's favor, but I think these losses can be somewhat mitigated to a large degree by using low-med heat and not overcooking. So there is kind of a happy-medium state where you are trying not to over-cook the egg and lose certain nutrients (O-3/DHA, Vit D, etc), but cook enough to strengthen the new protein bonds and improve protein digestibility. One thing maybe some people get confused on when it comes to denaturing proteins is that they think it can/will change the primary structure of the protein, which is not the case. Similar to the illustration that USMC posted above, if you have a shoestring that is tied into a knot, but untie it (by hand, but in the case of proteins in eggs it would be heat or pH, or by agitation/beating), you will still have a shoestring as the primary structure, but it has been untangled, or in the case of proteins, it's been altered/denatured. Some proteins can refold back to their original state, but in the case of eggs, they can't and it's permanent...at least it was the last I checked.

I believe there was 1-2 studies that showed better 'protein' absorption from cooked eggs, I know i've posted 1 in the past, but i'd have to look for it. I had this same exact discussion with a few of my food chemistry teachers, ugh...many years ago, and they had mentioned the same thing when I asked them, in that the way the proteins get refolded (or more precise the stronger bonds formed) when heated improves the protein for better absorption compared to raw. They didn't know why that was the case either, lol.

Pasteurization of egg whites has been cooked just enough to improve digestibility, safety....and avidin deactivation so that it doesn't bind to biotin. This all may be moot if one does consume extra biotin. I know you already know all this....

Yea man, i'm not sure on when humans started cooking eggs. I'd have to look that up, it's probably easily accessible though with a simple search.

I would also say, with like almost all we do, i'd stick to whatever is working for each person....no need to complicate things.
i couldn’t find anything on protein re-folding with eggs other than that apparently scientists have figured out a way to un-denature an egg by “Unboiling” It with a combination of urea in a vortex machine.
As far as cooking eggs.....soft boiling is the best way to cook an egg for optimal nutrition. The yolk(where all the fats and nutrients are) has 3 layers of protection from direct heat when cooking this way. The water, the shell, and the whites

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131