over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

protein factory and quality of it

mike ross

Registered
i have been using optimum nutrition for some time now for my protein supplementation. the pro complex seems to really work well for me. well i finally gave in, and on friends advice i am going to try protein factory. how would you guys rate their proteins? are they quality or do they just bullshit like all the supplement companies. the website is nicey nice but does the shit really work. and before we start saying synthepure, i know the shit is good i have used it before, but i dont want to spend 200.00 on month on the stuff.

I use PF and it comes with nutritional labeling. Which doesnt necessarly mean alot if they were fraudulent, but if you are generally trusting it does say that their stuff has been analyzed.

maybe i read it wrong but all were in +/- 5% of claims except for 2. although they didnt say if the protein was really what it claimed to be.

I like it

I've always liked their stuff, and the fact that you can have them custom mix whatever you want. Everything I've received from them has tasted great, and seems to work just as well as anything else I've ever used :eek:)

I have been using them for a few years and although their customer service sucks; their quality has been quite impressive. I use their Whey Combo, Unpro, and a custom mix.

muscle96ss said:
I have been using them for a few years and although their customer service sucks; their quality has been quite impressive. I use their Whey Combo, Unpro, and a custom mix.

LMAO...amen on the customer service part bro....I love the some of the responses you get when you call them a couple weeks after you've placed an order...lol....

I got some of there blends-Honestly they tasted so bad I was putting PB on my toung and holding my nose to drink it. I still have about 2 lbs if you want it. I would literally gag while trying to drink it. But these were there 5 protien blends. Some may taste good. Also splenda gives me terrible gas. I would eat it and my stomach would almost immediatly get distended.

Well...I used protein factory exclusively for about a year until...they sent me an order I didn't order. They guys name sounds the same as mine. Worst part, it had his CC# on it and had I been bastard I could have had a new big screen. That's bullshit. Worse yet, they NEVER even contacted me about it because the other guy had to have complained. Alex runs a loose company, and customer service sucks and West Coast delivery time sucks. Go elsewhere, I've been usiing allthewhey.com and Dom is great.

SB

I ordered from them a few times recently and so far everything has been very good. I have kept my orders big and simple, Ion-exchanged whey or CFM whey with flavor and sweetner. I received quickly with no problems at all.

DrG

Man-that PF tropical orange flavoring is great! Try it, its unbeatable. Those lab results dont look so bad to me either, except for 2 batches (of 11 total).

I've used their CFM Whey Isolate, which is suppose to be one of their higher quality products. It's one of those that tested short :mad:

xcel

well i figured the hell with it and ordered 2lbs each of the cfm whey, whey isolate, egg, and milk protein isolate. i will try em all and see whats up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws