over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein In middle of night

anab0lic

Registered
Surely it cannot be a good thing going 8-10 hours without food/protein?

I have seen some bodybuilders claim they wake up half way through the night and down a shake or eat a small meal to prevent catabolism......I recall reading somewhere Jay Cutler does this actually....

A waste in my opinion. Eat some casein before bed.

I fast 16-18 hours daily, no loss of lbm at all. Of course I am using aas. But never an issue and I fast that long ever day.

A waste in my opinion. Eat some casein before bed.

I fast 16-18 hours daily, no loss of lbm at all. Of course I am using aas. But never an issue and I fast that long ever day.

Thats what I do.Have a casein shake or cottage cheese before bed.

it's counter productive to interrupt your sleep to drink a protein shake. unless you wake up on your own to piss and you are able to fall asleep right away anyway, but I wouldn't be able to

Have some casein with some healthy fats right before bed or a piece of turkey breast....

when i wake up to piss i take a rip off an LBA bottle and go back to sleep

Waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle tends to interrupt the body's release of several key hormones, not the least of which is growth hormone. Not only is it a waste of time, it is actually counterproductive.
M2M:cool:

casein is overrated, when you are sleeping your body will try to digest the casein so you won't get the rem sleep and release more GH

YouTube - ‪Which Protein Powder Is Best?‬‏

you can do that if you are on GH, like jay cutler, he wakes up 2 in the morning and drinks 50 grams of protein and goes back to sleep

Eat a whole food meal before bed. It takes hours upon hours for your body to digest it. Your not gonna go catabolic over night the is nonsense

casein is overrated, when you are sleeping your body will try to digest the casein so you won't get the rem sleep and release more GH

YouTube - ‪Which Protein Powder Is Best?‬‏

you can do that if you are on GH, like jay cutler, he wakes up 2 in the morning and drinks 50 grams of protein and goes back to sleep

bro, if this is true the amount would be sooo minor that I highly doubt it would matter. Eat casein proteins bro like cottage cheese prior to bed or a nice blend of whey casein.

i take a couple swigs of LBA's if i wake up in the middle of the night to pee :p

bro, if this is true the amount would be sooo minor that I highly doubt it would matter. Eat casein proteins bro like cottage cheese prior to bed or a nice blend of whey casein.

I read in a research that casein protein powders are harsh on your organs, if you notice they are like glue, kinda sticky !

cottage cheese is way to go but again when you are sleeping, your body is digesting the protein and you don't get the sleep that you are supposed to do

i wake up at 12am to eat and at 4 am to eat when dieting for a show. normally i only have to eat once durring the night or none and wake up RAVENOUS.
-JS

(and NESS, keep your mouth shut about my "slin secret" lol)

I do about 6 eggs before I go to bed, and it works for me. If I wake up in the middle of the night I'll grab some LBA's or a protein shake RTD. But I try not to make a habit of it personally.

:headbang:

when i wake at night it is to P only, if start f n around with food,shakes,lba or anything else i might as well forget about sleep, i will have a shake or steak and eggs before bed.

rest and sleep are not less important than protein.

Going the several hrs through the night to sleep isn't going to eat away Ll your muscle , a good meal before bed is fine my dinner is typically steak and spinach which keeps me satiated for 4-5hr during the day when I'm moving about so it will sury last longer when being still.

If i eat early I'll have a couple scoops of casine and peanutbutter an hr before bed.

Personally I wouldet worry about it.

Now during contest prep I will wake up at night hungry so I keep somthj g by the bed handy like jerky or protein pudding I mix up

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws