over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROTEIN IN URIN

i think he said that you have no mass..i dont want to start any trouble phil but, i think you just been called out!! :p by the way.. phil is the new fathead..phil is actually kelly ryan and is doing a show on roid abuse which will air on the womens lifetime network.. it will star cher as the concerned mother and the girl that played joe on "the facts of life" as phil...ronnie colemans character will be played by tootie from the same show..for all the youngsters out there that are confused.. you need to start watching nick at night reruns..

back to the protein in urine...

The major concern (of excessive protein intake) would be from a dehydration standpoint. In order to metabolize, say, 2 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight per day, a lot more nitrogen needs to be excreted from the body. Nitrogen gets excreted primarily in the urine. Normally what happens when you increase your protein intake to that of a bodybuilder trying to gain lean mass, is that the urine volume tends to go up substantially.

If you were to have increased your protein intake you will inturn need to increase your water intake cause if you dont then you would become progressively dehydrated. This could become a problem, particularly for bodybuilders like ourselves who have excessive fluid losses due to sweating.

If you notice most of the people who increase there protein intake through mostly protein supps rather than food they are the ones who tend to get the higher protein counts in their urine versus those who take in more through actual food. This has been common in most of the people i have spoken to about this particular subject in the past.

However it is hard in this day & age when you live a real life to get as much protein as we need through our diet alone. So it may have something to do with the composition of the protein that was consumed. Try switching up your diet some & getting a higher amount via actual food source then your supps & see what happens.. Study yourself see what happens bro & let us know.

I guess I shouldnt have assumed you were taking tons of your protein in by supps but jutt stating my comments from past experience with myself & others i have spoken to. Also try increasing your calcium intake as well.

Mr.Huge

phil

the question was were do you work out what state massachesuts? I know my spelling sucks!

i know.. i just felt like screwing with phil lol..:D

hey phil how many meals a day are you eating
if you are only eating a couple meals a day and getting over 300 grams a day that might be the problem
you may just be putting to much protien per serving
try breaking it up more so you are effeciently utilizing the protien better, maybe you are though.

I agree that the problem all comes down to too much protien. I've said for a long time that I think it's fuckin' ridiculous to eat 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight like many people say to do. I went from 123 pounds to 264 pounds and I have very, very rarely ever gone higher than 1 gr per pound of bodyweight. It's only been in the last 2-3 years that I even ate that much. For the first several years that I lifted I ate even less than that.

300 gr of protien doesn't sound that bad for a guy as big as you, Phil. But obviously it's still too much. Maybe a few months of lowering the protien and laying off the juice will do the trick. I hope this doesn't turn into a permanent problem for you. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131