advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Intake Per Meal: How Much Can You Digest?

Must be awesome being a kilo club member so you can talk crap, insult people and think you are the shit, while you just look like a douche with a degree in broscience? Thank god the rest of the senior members don't come across like that.

If you're going to claim some wild theory, people have a right to ask for some literature to back it up. Any of us with years of experience with a range of bodybuilding diets knows that one person's anecdotal evidence from their personal experience means nothing until it backed up by science or at least repeated in many other cases.

If you you think you have dieting info to teach to Shelby and other gurus you're going about it the wrong way. Oh and if you're so concerned about your digestive system maybe add some fibre coz looks like you're seriously lacking.

Wow, you are dense! And tell me, what causes low stomach acid? Ahh now we're getting somewhere.

I mentioned nothing about the amount of food one can consume. I'm talking about the biochemistry of digestion. Ha ha ha you act like you own the board, must suck having all those connections and still being way out in left field. Nice try dipshit.

Stop getting so mad because ur wrong. There are lots of things that cause low stomach acid, but u already know that. If u read what people are posting, they all know u are full of shit. Calling people names and getting upset isn't helping ur argument. And I don't think I own the board, I just called u out with ur bullshit, I put u in ur place and made u look like an ass is all. I'm going to believe the PhDs and MDs I know before u any day. I'm not smarter than you I just know people who are. Now don't u have a pillow fight to go to in ur sisters room before bed lol!

11qn0jd.jpg
Bahahaahahah. This post says it all lol :p

Must be awesome being a kilo club member so you can talk crap, insult people and think you are the shit, while you just look like a douche with a degree in broscience? Thank god the rest of the senior members don't come across like that.

If you're going to claim some wild theory, people have a right to ask for some literature to back it up. Any of us with years of experience with a range of bodybuilding diets knows that one person's anecdotal evidence from their personal experience means nothing until it backed up by science or at least repeated in many other cases.

If you you think you have dieting info to teach to Shelby and other gurus you're going about it the wrong way. Oh and if you're so concerned about your digestive system maybe add some fibre coz looks like you're seriously lacking.
Wild theory, huh? One person's anecdotal evidence? Not repeated in many other cases? Dude, just stop.

Stop getting so mad because ur wrong. There are lots of things that cause low stomach acid, but u already know that. If u read what people are posting, they all know u are full of shit. Calling people names and getting upset isn't helping ur argument. And I don't think I own the board, I just called u out with ur bullshit, I put u in ur place and made u look like an ass is all. I'm going to believe the PhDs and MDs I know before u any day. I'm not smarter than you I just know people who are. Now don't u have a pillow fight to go to in ur sisters room before bed lol!

The problem is, I don't think you even know what "bullshit" you're calling me out on.

You've already made it abundantly clear that you're the type of mindless sheep that takes any doctor's advice on blind faith out of nothing more than being starstruck looking at a wall of framed degrees. Never spending any real time researching what is being said for yourself. Pathetic. I pity folks like you.

Last edited:
You should be able to digest all the protein you eat. If not you are eating enough meat for 10 bodybuilders or have some sort of issue with your digestive tract. Either way you should seek medical attention.

The problem is, I don't think you even know what "bullshit" you're calling me out on.

You've already made it abundantly clear that you're the type of mindless sheep that takes any doctor's advice on blind faith out of nothing more than being starstruck looking at a wall of framed degrees. Never spending any real time researching what is being said for yourself. Pathetic. I pity folks like you.

You have been proven wrong, people here know ur full of shit. Just stop, ur making a fool out of yourself. I'm done arguing with u, u have no ammunition to continue ur argument. Shit u haven't had any from the get go. And yes I will listen to Dr's b4 u, ur uneducated and worst of all u don't know when to stop. Good luck in ur fight to convince anyone here of anything ever again. We can hug and make up another day lol!

Dont waste your time. Doctors are always right. Thats why the US is the most pill popping country on the map. Why change your lifestyle to be more healthy, when you can take a pill for every godamn thing under the sun.

Doctors are full of shit in general. But why don't any top nutritionists who train pros follow this approach if it is so effective?

Doctors are full of shit in general. But why don't any top nutritionists who train pros follow this approach if it is so effective?

Good question. Perhaps they just don't know how great it would make their clients feel. Just simple ignorance.

I could damn near guarantee that if any top trainer put a few of his clients on a diet utilizing proper food combining that they would have more energy, reduce, or eliminate altogether, any digestion issues they may have and and their general state of health and sense of well-being would begin to improve overnight.

I liken it to smokers. They get used to feeling the way they do because they've become accustomed to the toxic effects of smoking and vaguely remember how they felt before they began puffing. Then one day they decide to quit and within a week they're suddenly amazed at how good they feel.

I wouldn't say it's light years more effective in regard to packing on muscle while limiting bodyfat. I will say it's far more effective than mixed eating if you're looking to get the most out of the food you eat while limiting the damage that mixed eating may cause to you.

Last edited:
Dont waste your time. Doctors are always right. Thats why the US is the most pill popping country on the map. Why change your lifestyle to be more healthy, when you can take a pill for every godamn thing under the sun.
Pretty much bro

The rice will lower acid levels and hinder protein digestion by causing the beef to partially putrefy in your stomach.

I'm telling you man, everybody would get much more nutritional value from the food they eat if they didn't mix all these starch carbs with protein. It's the biggest mistake you can make when it comes to diet.

After digging back to page 1 to see what you two are arguing about - I must ask this..
What kind of meals do you propose? Protein and fat? Carbs alone?

After digging back to page 1 to see what you two are arguing about - I must ask this..
What kind of meals do you propose? Protein and fat? Carbs alone?

Yep, the only problem is eating starchy carbs without fat sucks. It's an aquired taste. The light, easy feeling in the stomach even after a huge carb meal makes it worth it though. Keep fiber high and it'll cool the insulin rush. Skip the fiber and watch out. Fiber and starch is like protein and fat, unless you go out of your way to remove it, it will be present naturally.

Protein needs a certain amount of fat to be present in the stomach for the protein to be digested properly. Unless you make an effort to separate the fat, protein rich foods will always accompany fat. Some more than others.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members