advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Intake Per Meal: How Much Can You Digest?

LOL, much love JJ!:)

I can have 51.234 gms of protein per meal every 47.34 minutes
-JS

What?! For real? ...those are my proportions EXACTLY...goddamn, I thought I was the only truly serious dude on this site...good to know AT LEAST ONE other guy is ACTUALLY SERIOUS and knows what he's doing...it doesn't take a genius, I just happen to be one.:mad:

Layne norton has gone over this many times. You body absorbs everything you put into it. There is not set limit on protein.

A library's a good place to start.

It's funny I did sit in a medical library today and look for evidence on what u said and I can't find anything supporting u. I asked 2 professors and they both say ur full of shit. Slim going to go with the info from the library and the 2 DR's and say ur wrong. If not just tell me where u got ur info so I can read it.

It's funny I did sit in a medical library today and look for evidence on what u said and I can't find anything supporting u. I asked 2 professors and they both say ur full of shit. Slim going to go with the info from the library and the 2 DR's and say ur wrong. If not just tell me where u got ur info so I can read it.

You gave up way too easily or you're looking in the wrong places. Hope you wouldn't treat a mid-term final with the same lackluster enthusiasm. Keep looking, you'll find mountains of scientific proof that what I'm conveying here is a fact.

Your professors ignorance would be a laughingstock in any respectable learning institution.

The information at the medical library you researched at sounds like the same type that advocates popping pills for every indigestion malady that mixed eating can cause.

Too greedy and insidious to solve the problem and interested only in getting rich selling prescriptions to treat symptoms that are easily avoided in the first place.

There is some stuff on Google. Some articles supports this theory some articles dispute it. some guy wrote a book on this very subject. my guess is there is actually some truth to it but not enough to worry about. I only started looking into it today. I'm also of the belive that the body is smart enough to use everything you put in as we're built to survive famines and do so extremely well. The way I see it is if it was a big deal some of the top notch trainers like shelby, jm, Phil etc world have picked up on it by now. Shelby has me eating carbs every meal 7 meals per day and there all high protein and it works well. Just my thoughts and certainly not looking for argument hear just debate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From an evolutionary standpoint, the notion that there is an arbitrary limit to how much can be absorbed doesn't make sense. Our ancestors evolved under conditions where protein might get scarce at times, meaning that when they managed to get it, they'd eat themselves into a drunken stupor trying to take in all of it they could. So our guts evolved to become EXTREMELY efficient at extracting every bit of nourishment they could. There's actually accounts of the plains indians (a more recent example, but it serves my point) going on buffalo hunting sprees, and when they'd killed all of them they could handle, they'd sit down right there and eat until their stomachs were distended and they couldn't sit up straight. I don't know, maybe my notion is misguided...

There is some stuff on Google. Some articles supports this theory some articles dispute it. some guy wrote a book on this very subject. my guess is there is actually some truth to it but not enough to worry about. I only started looking into it today. I'm also of the belive that the body is smart enough to use everything you put in as we're built to survive famines and do so extremely well. The way I see it is if it was a big deal some of the top notch trainers like shelby, jm, Phil etc world have picked up on it by now. Shelby has me eating carbs every meal 7 meals per day and there all high protein and it works well. Just my thoughts and certainly not looking for argument hear just debate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Shelby, JM, Phil, etc. are all very smart trainers, but like I said you can't outsmart mother nature. They know a lot but to say their knowledge has concluded is foolish at best.

The whole point I'm making is that you could eat less, digest more and save yourself a lot of energy by streamlining digestion and reducing the load placed on your guts having to deal with all the undigested/partially digested food it has to work to eliminate.

Health of the entire body begins in the gut. The easier you make it on the guts the healthier you will become.

Last edited:
The bottom line is ur body can handle the food u put in weather it's mixed or not. People come up with foolish notions, and the people pass on the info as being correct. I will do more follow up at school. But as of right now I will go with my 2 professors. Although it is an interesting subject.

I have always gone by 1 gram of protein per body pound and seemed to keep me at a certain range of weight and BF depending on what kind of traning and cycle I'm doing.

I have found the answer!

11qn0jd.jpg

The bottom line is ur body can handle the food u put in weather it's mixed or not. People come up with foolish notions, and the people pass on the info as being correct. I will do more follow up at school. But as of right now I will go with my 2 professors. Although it is an interesting subject.

Sure, the body can "handle" food whether it's mixed or not (it has no other option), but is it handling it to the best of it's ability and while causing the least amount of stress to your digestive system?

To say this concept is a foolish notion broadcasts how ignorant you are on the subject. Keep researching bro you'll find what you're looking for.

Shelby, JM, Phil, etc. are all very smart trainers, but like I said you can't outsmart mother nature. They know a lot but to say their knowledge has concluded is foolish at best.

The whole point I'm making is that you could eat less, digest more and save yourself a lot of energy by streamlining digestion and reducing the load placed on your guts having to deal with all the undigested/partially digested food it has to work to eliminate.

Health of the entire body begins in the gut. The easier you make it on the guts the healthier you will become.

Im assuming i would experience much less gas eating this way as another benefit?

I guess we better tell Hany Rambod, George Farah and Chris Aceto that their diets are all wrong and they need to stop telling their clients to eat meat with rice. Maybe then their clients will start winning. Oh wait.

I guess we better tell Hany Rambod, George Farah and Chris Aceto that their diets are all wrong and they need to stop telling their clients to eat meat with rice. Maybe then their clients will start winning. Oh wait.

Yeah, what does he know;)

Im assuming i would experience much less gas eating this way as another benefit?
Yes, much less everything negative regarding digestion. Some you notice now, some you'll notice later in life.

Has nothing to do with winning. If you're too simple to understand the benefits to the body, damn I feel sorry for you. You wear velcro shoes don't you?

ALL OF IT is digested, regardless of amount ingested. What it's used for--fat deposit, energy, or growth--is a different story.

I just ate a whole Tony's pizza and drank a 40g whey isolate shake with it an hour ago and I feel fucking amazing! Lol. Explain the science in that?!? Lol

I just ate a whole Tony's pizza and drank a 40g whey isolate shake with it an hour ago and I feel fucking amazing! Lol. Explain the science in that?!? Lol

You, sir, are a True Freak of Nature! But seriously, you won't notice anything different until you start doing things differently. All you know is how you've been eating your entire life.

It's like making $50,000 a year slaving away making someone else rich and thinking your life is awesome and couldn't get any better. Then one day you win the lotto and you have $50,000,000 in your bank account. Would your life still be on the same level of awesomeness? Not likely.

Last edited:
Sure, the body can "handle" food whether it's mixed or not (it has no other option), but is it handling it to the best of it's ability and while causing the least amount of stress to your digestive system?

To say this concept is a foolish notion broadcasts how ignorant you are on the subject. Keep researching bro you'll find what you're looking for.

So my ignorance got me some information. And this is just from my A&P professor at school. He has no credentials except for being a PhD, and an MD for 30+ years and the head of the biology dept at ten university I attend. He said and I quote" there is no such thing as someone eating too much food causing stress to ur digestive system. The reason being that ur stomach can stretch well past any amount u can eat. Once u get to a certain amount of food u will vomit. The only time you can stress your digestive system with food is if u have other issues such as low stomach acid and various diseases. The average human can consume as much food as they would like, up to the point of vomiting, and it will not stress the digestive system" now there is research about fasting and living longer but that is a different subject. So stop spreading this bullshit here, and go to another website where people might listen to ur bullshit. Now back to the basement with u so mommy can bring u ur pizza rolls and u can watch ur ninja turtles movie lol!

So my ignorance got me some information. And this is just from my A&P professor at school. He has no credentials except for being a PhD, and an MD for 30+ years and the head of the biology dept at ten university I attend. He said and I quote" there is no such thing as someone eating too much food causing stress to ur digestive system. The reason being that ur stomach can stretch well past any amount u can eat. Once u get to a certain amount of food u will vomit. The only time you can stress your digestive system with food is if u have other issues such as low stomach acid and various diseases. The average human can consume as much food as they would like, up to the point of vomiting, and it will not stress the digestive system" now there is research about fasting and living longer but that is a different subject. So stop spreading this bullshit here, and go to another website where people might listen to ur bullshit. Now back to the basement with u so mommy can bring u ur pizza rolls and u can watch ur ninja turtles movie lol!
Wow, you are dense! And tell me, what causes low stomach acid? Ahh now we're getting somewhere.

I mentioned nothing about the amount of food one can consume. I'm talking about the biochemistry of digestion. Ha ha ha you act like you own the board, must suck having all those connections and still being way out in left field. Nice try dipshit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity