over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

protein of choice from true nutrition

Was just looking at feedback on True Nutrition's thread (sponsor section) last night and am probably going to be ordering some soon!!!

I am interested in the Whey Protein Concentrate and see that Peanut Butter Choc and Choc Coconut are popular flavors. What about plain Peanut Butter, Key Lime Pie, Java Mocha, or Peanut Butter and Jelly?? Anybody try those flavors???

How could I forget about Java Mocha!?! I haven't had it in a little while, but that is phenomenal. I've had peanut butter and like it, but it would be a second tier choice for me.

I've heard people either say they love or hate the PB & J....I am kind of interested in trying that myself.

How could I forget about Java Mocha!?! I haven't had it in a little while, but that is phenomenal. I've had peanut butter and like it, but it would be a second tier choice for me.

I've heard people either say they love or hate the PB & J....I am kind of interested in trying that myself.

Excited to hear the Java/Mocha is so good!! I've tried Mocha in another brand and it was kind of watery. The same goes for plain Peanut Butter but was thinking if it's pretty good then I could always add in dark coco powder or some strawberry s/ free jello powder to change it up for later!!

MF-thank you!!

The two proteins i've bought the last few years (pretty much ever) from TN, has been both whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate.

My favorite flavor is the strawberry coconut.

Other flavors I like off the top of my head is....strawberry, strawberry coconut, double dutch chocolate, both bananas, bananas w/ coconut, mocha java, french vanilla was decent, orange creamsicle, key lime was okay, cake batter was okay, and I can't think of any others right now. Oh, cocolate-coconut is very good too.

I see you down there Dante. Keep up the good work bro. :D

Team skip java mocha.

2 scoops, 1 tbsp instant coffee, 1 tbsp olive oil, perfect morning shake. Thinking of taking out the olive oil and adding in some MCT's for the mornings I need more energy.

The two proteins i've bought the last few years (pretty much ever) from TN, has been both whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate.

My favorite flavor is the strawberry coconut.

Other flavors I like off the top of my head is....strawberry, strawberry coconut, double dutch chocolate, both bananas, bananas w/ coconut, mocha java, french vanilla was decent, orange creamsicle, key lime was okay, cake batter was okay, and I can't think of any others right now. Oh, cocolate-coconut is very good too.

Key lime was okay?? Does it have a super strong lime taste? I think cake batter sounds really good but I've seen other's say it's not sweet enough, is that your take on it?? I usually add Splenda to my shakes anyway....so probably wouldn't matter....

Chocolate mint whey isolate

Key lime was okay?? Does it have a super strong lime taste? I think cake batter sounds really good but I've seen other's say it's not sweet enough, is that your take on it?? I usually add Splenda to my shakes anyway....so probably wouldn't matter....

Mrs. Q, the cake batter tastes good, but I just can't have it all the time. It isn't the best tasting, but it is still good, and it beats out a lot of the other flavors. If you try it, i'd suggest just buying a pound of it to try so that way if you dislike it, then it aint a lot of money out the window....or feed it to Q:D

Key lime was pretty good, I sort of gauge it like cake batter, but to be honost, it's been awhile since i've ordered any, and I sort of forgot how it tasted. I do remember that it was a good flavor to change up to every now and then, but not an every day powder i'd rely on...though that is subjective per each person.

I wonder what a Key-Lime coconut flavor would taste like???

I've noticed that coconut added to any flavor really enhances the taste a lot.

I also never mix my whey with water, usually always with NF milk and powdered oats. I drink my whey shakes on workout days.

On non-training days, I usually just stick with MPI, and I drink it in water.

ok,
team skip chocolate peanut butter cup lived up to expectations.
old fashion lemonade was good.but much better in cold water pwo.not so much with milk.
strawberry coconut.very good.
what i wonder is what flavor would work best with the beef isolate.

Team skip is really good but it's here to use a shaker with milk. It will keep you full allday if you are dieting.

For the last however many years, I've been ordering Cold Filtration Whey Isolate. I've tried 6 flavors or so.

My gold standards are always Dutch Chocolate Fudge and French Vanilla Cream. I've had cookie dough, vanilla birthday cake, chocolate coconut, java mocha... all were awesome.

I like mixing 3 scoops of French Vanilla Cream Whey Isolate with 3 scoops of sour apple Karboload as PWO drink on the way home (to immediately eat a giant pro/carb meal). I take MD's Glucose Disposal with this too.

I gotta order me some more of the pea protein, that stuff was delish. I should just order 30lbs at a time so that ii would last me the whole month.

I was interested in using the pea protein as part of a mix because it is so damn cheap!

How does the pea protein fair in terms of mixability, texture and taste?

Anyone use the rice protein? Opinions on it?

I was interested in using the pea protein as part of a mix because it is so damn cheap!

Get the vegan protein optimizer one...its got pea, rice, hemp. Mixes well and taste really good too! At least the chocolate peanut butter cup does!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

True Nutrition | Vegan Protein Optimizer Formula (1lb)

I really liked the taste and texture of the pea protein and thought it mixed well in a shaker cup.

seriously the best tasting protein on the planet

teamskip protein blend - 1.chocolate peanutbutter,
2. strawberry coconut

I really liked the taste and texture of the pea protein and thought it mixed well in a shaker cup.

Good deal. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm going to see about getting some of this on my next order.

Iv always been scared of veering away from chocolate bc most proteins taste bad, but i may have to try that orange creamsickle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear