over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Powder: Best Deals Out There?

Rider

Registered
HELP! In need some guidance. Where are you all getting good deals for quality protein powder in bulk these days?

Its like the price of a 10 pound bag of Optimum Protein skyrocketed exponentially these days. Talk about inflation, ugh!

Following

Wholesale price of whey is through the roof. Friend of mine owns a small supplement company and discontinued their Whey Isolate because they just don’t have the buying power to compete as prices skyrocket. Basically you aren’t finding a good deal on a quality Whey Protein in the current market.

Myprotein when the 52% off coupon comes around. They ship free to me here as well which can be $.
That plus the 64% off on EAAs they have on other days and I stock up.

Myprotein when the 52% off coupon comes around. They ship free to me here as well which can be $.
That plus the 64% off on EAAs they have on other days and I stock up.
They recently had a 60% off deal and I bought their whey isolate. MyProtein practices "fictitious pricing." They're always having some type of sale. They list a regular price that is absurd so the customer is more ecstatic and willing to buy from them. It's dishonest, but as long as the person isn't dumb enough to pay the regular price, you'll walk away with a deal. Their unflavored whey isolate tastes great and mixes the best I've ever seen.

Muscle Feast was my go-to back in the day, not even sure if they're still a thing tho

They recently had a 60% off deal and I bought their whey isolate. MyProtein practices "fictitious pricing." They're always having some type of sale. They list a regular price that is absurd so the customer is more ecstatic and willing to buy from them. It's dishonest, but as long as the person isn't dumb enough to pay the regular price, you'll walk away with a deal. Their unflavored whey isolate tastes great and mixes the best I've ever seen.
Thanks for the heads up. Good to know!

About the cheapest everyday price i’ve seen is at costco in-store for the optimum ( pretty sure it’s 5.5 or 5.6lbs) for 54.99

when it goes on sale it’s usually $15 off

this is in the southeast US region
Wow! That is a damn good price!

Taste is important to me, and the best one I've found recently is the cheap vanilla Body Fortress from Walmart lol

Oh absolutely they are always on sale, 30% at least, so their original price is inflated. But I'm able to get (or used to before the yen got pounded) one kilo of isolate for less than 2200 yen or $17USD. If I buy more than 8,000 yen it's shipped free. For me it's the only real choice.

Oh absolutely they are always on sale, 30% at least, so their original price is inflated. But I'm able to get (or used to before the yen got pounded) one kilo of isolate for less than 2200 yen or $17USD. If I buy more than 8,000 yen it's shipped free. For me it's the only real choice.
Absolutely. I'm the same in that I keep an eye out for the major discounts and buy accordingly. Shipping is free to me as well. There's a company in Canada called Canadian Protein that I also buy from, but their prices are starting to go up as well and their unflavoured whey isolate doesn't taste as good.

I do get my EAA's, taurine, and citrulline malate from them though because it's much cheaper than everywhere else.

Woah, those prices are insanely inexpensive. I never seen protein powders that low before. Have you tried their services?
Yeah I usually buy the 15lb box for around $100. Been using them over a year now. Mixes well and taste good enough since I add egg whites, fruit, and oat flour. To be honest it wouldn't be surprised if they don't produce for a lot of these known brands since they produce in bulk.

Yeah I usually buy the 15lb box for around $100. Been using them over a year now. Mixes well and taste good enough since I add egg whites, fruit, and oat flour. To be honest it wouldn't be surprised if they don't produce for a lot of these known brands since they produce in bulk.
Wow! Thank you so much brother for making me aware. Those protein prices are the best I ever seen by far!!

Wow! Thank you so much brother for making me aware. Those protein prices are the best I ever seen by far!!
Anytime. It's usually delivered in 3 business days so their pretty fast. Have a few different blends too if you go through their whole ebay page.

I tried them for the first time a few weeks ago. I ordered 15 lbs of the 3 protein mix. It doesn't smell the best, tastes fine and hasn't given my any issues so far. It does seem like the powder is a bit of a fine granular than it should be with that type of mix. It does make me wonder if it's as advertised but I'm only basing that on my suspicious nature of supplements in general and the fact that they cost so much less than other companies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws