over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Powder: Best Deals Out There?

I tried them for the first time a few weeks ago. I ordered 15 lbs of the 3 protein mix. It doesn't smell the best, tastes fine and hasn't given my any issues so far. It does seem like the powder is a bit of a fine granular than it should be with that type of mix. It does make me wonder if it's as advertised but I'm only basing that on my suspicious nature of supplements in general and the fact that they cost so much less than other companies.
That's what I'm wondering. In comparison, it has a 'too good to be true' vibe.

I tried them for the first time a few weeks ago. I ordered 15 lbs of the 3 protein mix. It doesn't smell the best, tastes fine and hasn't given my any issues so far. It does seem like the powder is a bit of a fine granular than it should be with that type of mix. It does make me wonder if it's as advertised but I'm only basing that on my suspicious nature of supplements in general and the fact that they cost so much less than other companies.
Interesting, yeah I get it. That’s understandable.

I'll tell you what I have been doing...I started buying Whey Concentrate again from TP. It hasn't made one bit of negative difference compared to when I used isolate. I don't get the bloats and shits everybody complains about, and I mix it with 8oz of 2% milk every time. It has a few grams less protein, but I don't care for the price. I used whey conc/iso blends all the time in the 90's and early 2000's (ie Designer Protein, etc) and i never had issues. I went to Isolate when TP (and Protein Factory) had it for like $4-5.00 per pound for many years, so it was a no brainer back then.

Milk Protein Isolate and Pea protein...everything else mostly is more expensive.

Anyway....

I had a 10% off coupon promo for Vitacost and my credit card had a 5% cashback on vitamins and health and I got a 7.5 lb bucket of Isopure for $112 for 110 servings plus it is free shipping on a fairly bulky and heavy item. Definitely more than the $70-80 it used to be 10 years ago but not that bad and the strawberry and cream and the vanilla are both good. It doesn't dissolve nearly as good or mix as well in my CoW, CoR, or oatmeal as Synthepure but the buckets last me months for the little isolate I drink. My second bucket in almost a year.

(I personally think the chocolate is horrible though but I hate chocolate except for an occasional 90% dark chocolate pieces)

Jumped on this train as well few weeks ago.

Tastes great. No stomach issues whatsoever.

And even if it's not fully 90% isolate as they claim it's still better and WAY more affordable than even the cheapest 'standard brand' concentrate garbage out there.

Maybe we can get someone to do a little more digging, see if their claims are really true?

musclefeast.com
they are great products and every holiday, they give 20% coupons. Been using them for many years

Jumped on this train as well few weeks ago.

Tastes great. No stomach issues whatsoever.

And even if it's not fully 90% isolate as they claim it's still better and WAY more affordable than even the cheapest 'standard brand' concentrate garbage out there.

Maybe we can get someone to do a little more digging, see if their claims are really true?
Good idea, if the nutrition facts are proven true with testing, this place would be the best in the protein business hands down.

Here’s a link a buddy shared with me. Best deal I saw thus far:
That's the one a few of us mentioned above and are wondering about quality. Sometimes prices are too good to be true.

Muscleandstrength.com and dpsnutrition also I hit up fitnessdealnews.com and see if any random too good to pass up deals show up
Yup! they have 1 for 1 deals at times.

Two months ago, Fontera has raised my wholesale price by over 50%! Then again, shipping container prices have increased over 300% in the last 6 months.

Two months ago, Fontera has raised my wholesale price by over 50%! Then again, shipping container prices have increased over 300% in the last 6 months.
This is not surprising at all. You can see it in many supplements that come in tiny lightweight bottles (vitamins, EAA caps, etc) where the price has increased but not so ridiculously as protein powders as these weigh in the many pounds, not just ounces and shipping prices are insane also. Not only do you have a vast increase in the price of the wholesale whey product but a huge increase in shipping costs.

People buy whey in 2lbs to 15lbs or more that create very high shipping costs. I'm able to get non-bodybuilding related items wholesale, the small lightweight 14oz camera the price has changed far less than say a telescope mount that weighs 75lbs. Many people have been waiting on their computerized tripod mounts for over a year. The wholesaler told me that these are probably sitting in a container right now waiting to be offloaded and a few containers supply the entire United States and when those arrive, everyone will get their orders and there will be a surplus. How true that is, I can't be sure but seems plausible.

Good informative insight. Crazy times we’re living through with hyper inflation.

Scam, ordered it awhile ago, they have a different label in the box then the one they use in their ad. Type 2 diabetic here, so all those extra carbs blew my normal glucose readings up, makes you wonder what else might be in there. It has a VERY different texture/taste, I would just stay as far away as possible, IMO. (Been doing this for almost 50 years, so have tried a myriad of protein powders)

TrainedByJP just opened up their US shop. Only selling 5 products now, but Performance Protein is one of them. A whey isolate/concentrate mix, $34.99 for 32 servings.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws