over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein Powder: Best Deals Out There?

The orange dream is pretty good too. The blueberry and the cinnamon cereal crunch are awesome.
That’s one of the only brands that doesn’t hurt my stomach now.
I think Hi-Tech gets overlooked on basic items as they get so much heat regarding the questionable naming of their ph's. I agree the names are cringeworthy but anyone who knows what they are buying knows that they are OTC ph's and not anavar or 1-test. If you don't know that then shame on "you" for not informing yourself on the chemicals you are about to ingest.(NOT talking about you baph just in general.)

They also have great creatine that is still sanely priced and their glutamine is quality as well.

I think Hi-Tech gets overlooked on basic items as they get so much heat regarding the questionable naming of their ph's. I agree the names are cringeworthy but anyone who knows what they are buying knows that they are OTC ph's and not anavar or 1-test. If you don't know that then shame on "you" for not informing yourself on the chemicals you are about to ingest.(NOT talking about you baph just in general.)

They also have great creatine that is still sanely priced and their glutamine is quality as well.
Meh...not a fan of Jared tbh...when he came back with "his" version of DMAA products, they all sucked compared to the pre's we had before the DMAA ban. Whatever DMAA extract he was using sucked compared to the pre's he and everyone else used to produce. For that reason alone I don't go near Hi-Tech stuff, don't trust them.

Meh...not a fan of Jared tbh...when he came back with "his" version of DMAA products, they all sucked compared to the pre's we had before the DMAA ban. Whatever DMAA extract he was using sucked compared to the pre's he and everyone else used to produce. For that reason alone I don't go near Hi-Tech stuff, don't trust them.
I have explained this so many times but what's one more.

DMAA comes out. Half the people HATED IT(go look at old threads) and half LOVED it!
It goes away and people proceed to megadose the remaining stims available and use ever increasing doses of stims chasing the DMAA dragon.
A decade goes past, a decade of most using a pre every workout and getting a DECADE OLDER.
DMAA comes back, is lab tested, and many, NOT MYSELF, complain it's not the same..............

Now tell me how many guys cycle for a decade and still feel the same on the SAME dose of ANYTHING??????
I have guys complaining about pre's not working after using the same product for two bottles but a decade of stim use is supposed to not change how dmaa feels?

Take ANY stimulant and give it to a 20 year old and then the same person at 30 and it will not feel the exact same. Go 30 to 40 and the difference will be even greater.

People seem to forget the decade of age/usage they have accrued since the OG DMAA products(of which 99% did NOT disclose the dose so that is another wild card as USP Labs was NOTORIOUS for playing "games".)

Jared has been in court so many times fighting the FDA that were he to be claiming DMAA on labels and using something else there is NO WAY they would not have used that against them. Can you name another guy who has spent more money fighting the FDA in court? Nope.

Holy crud....I didn't realize how much even whey concentrate and other cheaper proteins are right now....:eek:

There is just no way I can afford it at this point. Gonna have to do some major diet changes.

Price spike drastically! I just looked at NOW Isolate unflavored on Amazon and it’s $80!

When I started this thread a few months ago, I bought it for $60. Damn inflation, wow!!

Price spike drastically! I just looked at NOW Isolate unflavored on Amazon and it’s $80!

When I started this thread a few months ago, I bought it for $60. Damn inflation, wow!!
It's insane, all of it. MyProtein hasn't raised their fictitious prices yet, so I scored some whey isolate at 50% off for the same price I paid a year ago. I don't even use creatine anymore, but I've seen prices on that triple or more.

Not to derail, but food prices in restaurants are up $2-$5 for most meals. I get that there's issues causing it, but how high can this go? We had a goddamn lettuce shortage where I live and some restaurants just straight up pulled salads off the menu.

The biggest concern is that once companies see people pay the increased prices, they'll never lower them. Only if one of them has the stones to do it will it change to more reasonable prices again because they'll take all the business from the competitors that won't budge.

Jumped on this train as well few weeks ago.

Tastes great. No stomach issues whatsoever.

And even if it's not fully 90% isolate as they claim it's still better and WAY more affordable than even the cheapest 'standard brand' concentrate garbage out there.

Maybe we can get someone to do a little more digging, see if their claims are really true?
Think I’m going to order from
Them as well ! They’re prices are insane

I just got the 6 pound bag of whey isolate from Costco for $63.00. Costco has a nice selection of powders now. I get my collagen from them now as well.

ive used synthepure for years , even posted a bunch of recipes on here years back.

a little more pricey but you dont get the bloat and runs like you do with the off the shelf brands , i like the flavorless because its great to cook with!

its a good throw in the cart when renewing my vip sub here😁

I just got the 6 pound bag of whey isolate from Costco for $63.00. Costco has a nice selection of powders now. I get my collagen from them now as well.
Nice! What’s the brand name? Good deal!

TODAY ONLY 1-2
Amazon has Dymatize ISO chocolate 5lb jugs for $52. First jug has a 20% off coupon that you must check for it to apply. Look for it, it’s there. Limit is 3 jugs. For the last two jugs the coupon will not apply. You will get those for $52 each which is a steal for iso protein nowadays.
Choc PB and Vanilla are available for $60 if you prefer those flavors. Same rule as above applies for them.

I personally prefer to buy some sort of mixed protein, TEAM SKIP blend is my fav. I just dont need a fast digesting whey...i need something that's more meal/meat replacement based than anything. But, i do understand prices are nuts right now. A 5lb TEAM SKIP blend cost me $105 which is nuts. But if im tryng to cut costs, I'll find a trusted whey iso and do my shakes 50% iso + 50% liquid egg whites. Definitely helps keep the cost down.

TODAY ONLY 1-2
Amazon has Dymatize ISO chocolate 5lb jugs for $52. First jug has a 20% off coupon that you must check for it to apply. Look for it, it’s there. Limit is 3 jugs. For the last two jugs the coupon will not apply. You will get those for $52 each which is a steal for iso protein nowadays.
Choc PB and Vanilla are available for $60 if you prefer those flavors. Same rule as above applies for them.

Thank you for this. Just bought three for $146 which is a steal nowadays.

GNC has a buy 1 get the other half off or buy 2 get 1 free. They were 5 lbs jugs.

My son just picked some up the other day. Said he paid like $130 for them…but shit 130 for 15 lbs of protein.

This would last me about 6 months or so. I try to mostly eat my calories and protein. Sometimes it’s all about simplicity. I usually drink 1 per day.

The ON Whey protein at Costco is currently $14 off. Limit 2 per flavor per card. They stock chocolate and vanilla in store so you can save a total of $56 per trip per card. That’s per Costco card not account. My wife was with me so we grabbed 8 bags.

You can get a discount ordering online as well but they price it higher so it’s not as great of deal.

I personally prefer to buy some sort of mixed protein, TEAM SKIP blend is my fav. I just dont need a fast digesting whey...i need something that's more meal/meat replacement based than anything. But, i do understand prices are nuts right now. A 5lb TEAM SKIP blend cost me $105 which is nuts. But if im tryng to cut costs, I'll find a trusted whey iso and do my shakes 50% iso + 50% liquid egg whites. Definitely helps keep the cost down.
If you don't need a fast digesting, then milk protein or casein or any slow digesting by itself is plenty good enough. No need to blend different proteins. It doesn't offer any advantages in fact its probably better to just use casein alone than to use a blend.

At a local place called "Ocean State Job Lots" (Im guessing they have those in a lot of places) they are selling tubs of Isolate for 9.99. (Almost 2 lbs).
I guess from a failed venture, but the quality is very good. I bought a crap-load...

images

Product Description​

• Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Protein Powder
  • Delightfully rich with flavor and completely free of artificial additives and preservatives
  • 100% Filtered Whey Isolate Protein
  • OU-D Kosher Certified
  • Low Sodium
  • Low amounts of fat, lactose, and cholesterol
  • Gluten-Free
  • No clumping or chalkiness
  • Pure, filtered, and refreshing taste, with 30% more protein and antioxidants per serving than a whey concentrate
  • Naturally sweetened with Lo Han extract and fructose
  • 28 servings per container
    • 20 grams of protein per serving
  • 27.8 oz

At a local place called "Ocean State Job Lots" (Im guessing they have those in a lot of places) they are selling tubs of Isolate for 9.99. (Almost 2 lbs).
I guess from a failed venture, but the quality is very good. I bought a crap-load...

images

Product Description​

• Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Protein Powder
  • Delightfully rich with flavor and completely free of artificial additives and preservatives
  • 100% Filtered Whey Isolate Protein
  • OU-D Kosher Certified
  • Low Sodium
  • Low amounts of fat, lactose, and cholesterol
  • Gluten-Free
  • No clumping or chalkiness
  • Pure, filtered, and refreshing taste, with 30% more protein and antioxidants per serving than a whey concentrate
  • Naturally sweetened with Lo Han extract and fructose
  • 28 servings per container
    • 20 grams of protein per serving
  • 27.8 oz
Found those by me at a similar close out type store . Same price . I wasn't sure about it , but saw the labdoor logo on the back so I bought 8 of them . It's pretty good quality

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws