over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROTEIN POWDER - WHICH BRAND IS BEST?

"Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose."

Last edited:
Once you try Synthepure from Synthetek I don't see how you can go back to lower grades whey's. What I mean by "lower grade" is a powder full of fillers that bloat your stomach for hours...

Synthepure is digested so easily you'll almost feel like you're drinking water.

So to those who say "protein is protein"... no, definitely no.

Once you try Synthepure from Synthetek I don't see how you can go back to lower grades whey's. What I mean by "lower grade" is a powder full of fillers that bloat your stomach for hours...

Synthepure is digested so easily you'll almost feel like you're drinking water.

So to those who say "protein is protein"... no, definitely no.

I have just read this whole thread and really cant add to what Phidias has said. It makes me sick to think about all that money I spent on crap over the years. Good money after bad, well no more Synthepure is my choice. I love mixing a scoop with my oats so simple in the morning.

I use all ON/ABB stuff personally...yes im sponsored by them but I do think that there protein is good stuff...
damnit chris :mad: dont give away all the phucking secrets bro!

PRO COMPLEX BABY! :D

I have been taking ON Gold for a while, But since I am starting to take Synthetek's other products, I am going to give their protein a try.

Just my $0.02... Go with a reputable name (Synthetek, Optimum, VPX or whoever) and a product you like and will look forward to consuming. The big named companies (BSN and Muscletech) charge a lot for hype.. Just find a good WPC 80% product or WPI product you enjoy and go with it. Protein Prices are coming down significantly lately.. Instant WPI is nearing $3.30/lb. and WPC is $1.60/lb.

damnit chris :mad: dont give away all the phucking secrets bro!

PRO COMPLEX BABY! :D

I use ON's Pro Complex, and there Casien as well. It is more conveinant being able to run to the local supplement store than to order online. Plus there locally owned and operated by a great family.

Last edited:
Question for those that use Synthepure WPI:

I understand it digests better, mixes better, etc. but are you able to tell if it 'works' better than WPC? I'm thinking of trying it but maybe another isolate brand because shipping is pretty expensive for Synthapure. I might try Isolyze from Species Nutrition. It is 27g for every 29g of powder.

Thanks!

My two favorite protein powders are SynthePure and Muscle Provider by Beverly Nutrition (Chocolate) .:cool:

I understand it digests better, mixes better, etc. but are you able to tell if it 'works' better than WPC? I'm thinking of trying it but maybe another isolate brand because shipping is pretty expensive for Synthapure. I might try Isolyze from Species Nutrition. It is 27g for every 29g of powder.

Thanks!

Less bloat.

Casein?

Not many people mention Casein. I myself haven't felt better after Starting Probolic SR at night.Yes I use Whey but at night if I don't have a Delmonico/T-bone I have casein.

I really go more for taste...I know thats not always the best way to do things but I wont use it if it tastes like crap...I really like the muscle milk myself...I have tried all kinds over the years and have not noticed a difference me personally.

TP Recession Blend

Just got a 25 LB recession whey blend from TP. I like the fact that I can buy the Flavor packs and essentially get 15 different flavors without having to have fifteen 5 LB jugs filling up my cupboards, and the price is OUTSTANDING. I will go through this and then I am going to try Synthapure. If they seem similar I will go with the lower priced option. If one seems significantly better than the other, then I will obviously go with that one regardless of price (to a degree :rolleyes: ).

If I have the dough, Beverly Nutrition UMP. If I'm broke, Optimum Whey Gold Standard. Although, I haven't been using protein powder for quite some time. Just whole food.

Thanks!

Just Google WPC v WPI and you will see the difference. There's no comparison.

anyone try syntrax nectar?i have some but havent started yet.trying to use up my isopure and mrm first.mrm seems good for the money.

I don't know about you but I've never taken a protein powder and said man this stuff is killer, I am really making gains off of it. It's one of those things where you know it works, you just can't pin point how much.

I would go with a trusted name, namely 2 on this board.

I don't know about you but I've never taken a protein powder and said man this stuff is killer, I am really making gains off of it. It's one of those things where you know it works, you just can't pin point how much.

I would go with a trusted name, namely 2 on this board.

X2

Just ordered some Cytosport pure whey isolate. Didn't see it listed on here, but it tastes damn good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131