over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein powder...

I like True Nutrition products but the shipping has gone up and it always takes a week or longer to get here. Maybe its just me because I live in Louisiana and its far from the warehouse, I'm not sure but thats been the main reason I've stopped using them. I did however just order 6lbs of Team Skip because that used to be the only protein I used, but the tubs I have now are kind of gritty. I don't remember them being like that before, idk if I got a bad batch or what. I did add the protein enzyme so maybe that is whats causing the gritty feel.

I might give the allmax a shot once I run through this Team Skip blend

You guys buy retail protein powder?

Honestly, pretty surprised to hear people aren't using TrueProtein/TrueNutrition.

I like True Nutrition products but the shipping has gone up and it always takes a week or longer to get here. Maybe its just me because I live in Louisiana and its far from the warehouse, I'm not sure but thats been the main reason I've stopped using them. I did however just order 6lbs of Team Skip because that used to be the only protein I used, but the tubs I have now are kind of gritty. I don't remember them being like that before, idk if I got a bad batch or what. I did add the protein enzyme so maybe that is whats causing the gritty feel.

How long have you had it? If its been like a couple years then perhaps it did go back in that Louisiana climate. If its new-ish though maybe contact Carl and see what they can do for you. His customer service is second to none. Carl and True if they ever do make a mistake or error will be quick to correct it with a cherry on top for the end user.
Or like you said it could be the enzyme I've never added that myself so I don't know

The only 2 I will use are TrueNutrition and Syntheteks protein. Since I live in the states, TN is an obvious primary option for me.

How long have you had it? If its been like a couple years then perhaps it did go back in that Louisiana climate. If its new-ish though maybe contact Carl and see what they can do for you. His customer service is second to none. Carl and True if they ever do make a mistake or error will be quick to correct it with a cherry on top for the end user.
Or like you said it could be the enzyme I've never added that myself so I don't know

Its brand new, just got it in last week. I'm not sure why its gritty. I usually always add the enzyme but I haven't bought Team Skip in a few years. I usually get an isolate, but just wanting to change it up for a bit. Its not disgusting or anything, just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like that. I'm used to all protein powders being so smooth, but like I said I've been drinking only Iso's for the past 2 years or so

Whey Isolate, Concentrate or Casein protein

Can someone please point me in the direction of a good read regarding these three different products.

I have a very well informed friend (food science professional?) explain to me that todays common knowlage is that Whey Isolate protein is the only product that is necessary or worth using.

It would seem that I need to do some research of my own since I thought guys were using Casein before bed, concentrate for meal replacement and Isolate post work out.

Is there a good thread on here or an artical I should read.

Thanks

Dymatize Elite.... 10lb box

Best bang for the buck I've found!

:)

That sucks bud i ordered the recession whey 25lbs of it and a bunch of lba's some vitamins it all shipped for ten bucks and i got it the next day lol. but been using that protein for about 2 1/2 years now i work at a nutrition shop a well known one in the US and i refuse to use anything they sell there. TN is the way to go.

I'm Pissed about MHP IsoFast

I placed an order for this a couple weeks ago on BB.com which I then was told was on back order and later told it was discontinued.

I looked up on the manfacture site to see what is going on and they are re-releasing the brand but the only changes I see is that it went from 50 grams (2 scoops) per serving 22 per jug down to 25 grams (1 scoop) per serving 44 per jug.

In other words all they did was half the serving size but the MSRP is now about double what it was.

SynthePURE is the best by far!!!

No doubt. The proof is on the label. (nearly 100 percent of pure protein, no sugars or fat)

The best protein powder out there.. from a health/quality standard is from defense nutrition (Organic Warrior Whey non-instantized).. When you find another protein powder that only has one ingredient and tastes delicious... Let me know..

Last edited:
Using TN's high grade protien, it's bitter but quality is perfect!

SYNTHEPURE

One scoop and you get 45g of pure isolate, it's the best if you ask me

absolutely the best protein there is out there(synthepure)

I always used something from GNC until I gave Synthepure a try. Now there is no other protein powder that I use!!!

what makes a protein powder "good"? arnt they all the same, just some release slower then others?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws