over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein shake and bathroom

It's likely an osmotic effect of the isolate. Do you like yogurt? You could try mixing the isolate in yogurt and the thickness may delay the transit into the small intestine.

Whey isolate does that to many people. I prefer a blended protein with added fats for time release.
Syntha-6 EDGE plus fish oil and MCT oil caps. The protein matrix contains whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, and milk protein concentrate.

I cant stomach whey protein hydrolysate but not isolate or concentrate.

Try WPH or a vegan powder.

I can't handle any whey protein. It's funny but casein actually does me well. Kaged has a casein isolate
Yea but remember casein is made for long lasting in the system maybe just saying it why it's good for you

Cheap whey protein concentrate can have that effect on me. a good blended protein does not have the same effect on me.
Dymatize is not cheap protein though

I purchased the nutribio yesterday let's see if that's better since it say it's suitable for lactose intolerance individuals. Which I'm not but if it help bingo
20220712_111818.jpg 20220712_111729.jpg

Hopefully that will work for you better. But it seems that whey isolate is virtually lactose free to start with. seems to have the same amount of carbs/lactose. If it works for you i would tend to think it was one of the added ingredients in the Dymatize that was causing the issue.

I would be interested to see how many of you guys with issues would do drinking Synthetek or TN whey isolates?

Isolates are supposed to have very little lactose, which is the reason to consume them over whey concentrates (and added price). It could be an osmotic effect like Micro above mentioned. I'd also recommend also adding some extra water to the shake to see if that helps any. Some guys try adding the least amount of water possible to mix it up and they would do much better with some added water to the mix.

I would be interested to see how many of you guys with issues would do drinking Synthetek or TN whey isolates?

Isolates are supposed to have very little lactose, which is the reason to consume them over whey concentrates (and added price). It could be an osmotic effect like Micro above mentioned. I'd also recommend also adding some extra water to the shake to see if that helps any. Some guys try adding the least amount of water possible to mix it up and they would do much better with some added water to the mix.
I'm guilty of that.putting very little water in

I can't do whey as a standalone anymore.. I use a mix of whey.. casein..egg.. no gastric upset from it and slower assimilation.. pure when makes me shit lava ..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws