Protein shake and bathroom

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Do you guys have the same problem I get? As soon as I drink my protein shake within 5 minutes or less I have to go to the bathroom and it's pure water that come out.I don't get it.I take this one.and I only put water and one scoop of natural peanut butter. I've tried it without the peanut butter and same thing
71J4MAChIGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Is that because if the sugar substitute?

Must be something in it

How old are you pimpman?
I've noticed similar problems with protein powders over the past few years.
Only one that never gave me issues was Isopure. I rarely use powders these
days because of digestive issues and rely on whole food instead.

Very strange. You taking any scrip or OTC diuretics like dandelion? Drinking coffee before or after?

Nutrabio is one of the very few independently tested companies, for purity.
Dymatize is centrifugally processessed, which means it heats up and is denatured. Natural supplements only have to contain 2% of that ingredient to be called that, so amino spiking is common, to bring up the numbers on the label. And not just this brand. Many use cheaper ingredients, while keeping the profit margin
Try Nutrabio. I have a few clients on it with lactose intolerance, IBS, and sensitive stomach. No issues
Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions

Do you guys have the same problem I get? As soon as I drink my protein shake within 5 minutes or less I have to go to the bathroom and it's pure water that come out.I don't get it.I take this one.and I only put water and one scoop of natural peanut butter. I've tried it without the peanut butter and same thing
doesnt happen when you eat anything else? Just the shake?

View attachment 160436
It could be hard to pinpoint with all the variables that come into play. It could just this brand or possibly it could be the Isolate itself. Isolate could be "running" through you too fast to digest completely. Maybe try another brand or try a blend of different species of proteins(ie. isolate, with concentrate or hydrolysate) to help with digestion. I like Beverly's "Muscle Provider". It's fast and easy digesting with no stomach or digestion issues! Hope this helps Bro!

I really like Beverly's UMP, and Synthpure, both have been excellent with no issues.

Very strange. You taking any scrip or OTC diuretics like dandelion? Drinking coffee before or after?
No bra nothing and I don't drink coffe

How old are you pimpman?
I've noticed similar problems with protein powders over the past few years.
Only one that never gave me issues was Isopure. I rarely use powders these
days because of digestive issues and rely on whole food instead.
I'm 50 but it's been like that for as far as I remember. And me too I stay away from it because of that issue. I stuck to whole foods

But the problem is I'm not hungry when I wake up. I get hungry about 3 to 4 hrs later.so I try to take a shake. But man never fails. I feel I loose a lots of time to put meals in if I wait 3 to 4 hrs to be hungry by that time its already like 1pm or more

Dymatize is centrifugally processessed, which means it heats up and is denatured. Natural supplements only have to contain 2% of that ingredient to be called that, so amino spiking is common, to bring up the numbers on the label. And not just this brand. Many use cheaper ingredients, while keeping the profit margin
Try Nutrabio. I have a few clients on it with lactose intolerance, IBS, and sensitive stomach. No issues
I appreciate that so much.im give it a try

The nutrabio. Is a great product I use a few things from them like bcaa and all tastes great

Funny I'm Cuban from Miami and don't drink coffee ha ha well sometimes Cuban coffee but here and there but the shakes are not in the picture then.

I know your from boca love that place.nice big houses and nice neighborhoods

That's one of the cleanest isolates around. Well it's hydrowhey so even easier to digest.

I've had anyone who has digestive issues use this protein and they don't have problems with it. So your better off just not using a whey and going with eaa

That's one of the cleanest isolates around. Well it's hydrowhey so even easier to digest.

I've had anyone who has digestive issues use this protein and they don't have problems with it. So your better off just not using a whey and going with eaa
Yea I guess I'm give nutrbio a try and see

I don't drink a Whey shake alone anymore it's aways with a meal to slow digestion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws