over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein shakes, do you use them?

ON whey is NOT lactose friendly....

I love NOW....Dymatize iso was ok also

I use protein shakes because if not, it would be pretty much unaffordable to prepare 5-6 solid quality meals per day. So usually 2 of my meals are made of protein powder and other nutrients.

As far as which one, TN (True Nutrition) is the one stop shop for all kind of protein at the best quality.

10 bag unflavored whey iso $100
2-3 scoops pr shake x 3day
Mix w- Size-On intra and Dark Matter post for flavor, and add your choice and amount of carbs and others.
Currently I mix, 1 iso whey, 1 egg white and 1 whole egg powder.

SynthePure the only protein I use anymore.

No bloat
Mixes easily
No taste

x2

Although I use other brands at different times to simply rotate. I have a chocolate whey for oats but I also use synthepure and 1-2 spoons of dark chocolate powder.

The only other whey I have now are in weightgain shakes such as Scitec Nutrition Jumbo or Animal Mass. I have also just ordered beef protein in the form of Carnivor Mass. I have tried everything over the years and nothing beats Synthepure.

If guys are bulking and wanting flavour then synthepure with either powdered oats or activated barley. You could get the carbs flavoured but if not just add in a spoon of chocolate powder.

Listen to Tenny.
NOW Whey Isolate Unflavored
Splash of half and half
Diet Root beer or Orange

Delicious and you can stand too drink them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I"]Making a Shake with Rip and Katia - YouTube[/ame]

That's BS, quality whey isolate is virtually lactose free

"Virtually". He clearly states he's lactose intolerant. Sure he can try a small amount to test the waters before spending the day on the shitter. Butt whey might not be for him in any shape or form. So he has other non whey options to choose from.

yes sir most def use them, could never get 1.5 grams per pound without them ,sure theres eggs, steak, chicken breast, etc, i just find it hard to beat whey protein isolate

that's the thing....

QUALITY whey is hard to come by.....few and far between...

95% of it is garbage

right, but by law ,whey isolate is 90% protein, thats good enough for me, now concentrate not sure about since by law its 30 to 80% ,big difference there

TN whey isolate chocolate heavy flavoring when I want to taste something

Synthepure when I don't

"Virtually". He clearly states he's lactose intolerant. Sure he can try a small amount to test the waters before spending the day on the shitter. Butt whey might not be for him in any shape or form. So he has other non whey options to choose from.

LOL yes sitting on the shitter all day is not real conducive to my workday schedule...

Steak amd eggs:D
But for real, I've found dymatize iso, NOW, and even gold stardard to be decent. I've been meaning to try TN. I don't use them all that often but they do have their place in times of need.

Not to change course from the main topic of this thread, but what are your guys's opinions of taking a protein shake first thing in the morning well also taking your first shot of GH... should I wait an hour either side? I've heard that eating and dosing can mess with your insulin levels

Most isolates have very little to no lactose left in them. Concentrates on the other hand do and a hydrolyzed whey should have the very least

Smack I would say 'very few' isolates have zero to no lactose. rarity in my exp. Companies make a lot of claims. I have had plenty of whey iso from good reputable companies which says zero lactose om the label but i get typical signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance from them.

I dont believe the labels anymore especially when it comes to whey.

I know there a rare few whey isolates which truly have what they claim to be in them.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yes and the owner is a great member of PM... so if you want BCAAs in our protein you add it, tons of stuff to choose from, from how flavorful you want it etc.. with oatmeal you do the same thing... here's the oatmeal
View attachment 90781

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what the hell is this flavour..

Natural mom whaattt

I dont anything natural in my life .

I want a anabolic mom.

A androgenic Dad

Perfect combo

there u go. thats what we want meatheads.

Not to change course from the main topic of this thread, but what are your guys's opinions of taking a protein shake first thing in the morning well also taking your first shot of GH... should I wait an hour either side? I've heard that eating and dosing can mess with your insulin levels

Just avoid fats and carbs around injection time.

what the hell is this flavour..

Natural mom whaattt

I dont anything natural in my life .

I want a anabolic mom.

A androgenic Dad

Perfect combo

there u go. thats what we want meatheads.

Lol... it's good stuff bro... if you like oatmeal, it's apple cinnamon with dried strawberries and almonds. And it tastes really good.

Lol... it's good stuff bro... if you like oatmeal, it's apple cinnamon with dried strawberries and almonds. And it tastes really good.

TN is not available in UK/ Europe mate. not yet. Dante said he is going to start Europe at some point in future. Not in near future though.

You guys in America are so lucky getting all this cool oatmeal and all the other stuff. Legit & transparent TN products. whats on the label is whats inside the bottle.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

OK guys do you use protein shakes? Have you found a certain one brand etc. that you enjoy the best something that's not chalky and is actually decent

ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY EXTREME MILK CHOCOLATE
2 scoops protein
2 scoops quick oats
6 grams greens powder - Green Vibrance
1 tablespoon UDO's CHOICE 3-6-9 OIL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam