over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROTEIN SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interested Bread Info...

Sprouted grain bread is made with live grains. These grains contain vital nutrients and maximize the nutrition and flavor of the bread. Sprouted grain breads are filled with enzymes that are activated in the bread itself, which causes the grains to sprout. This means each serving of sprouted grain bread contains several important vitamins, minerals and natural fats, as well as protein – things you won’t find in ordinary, processed breads at the supermarket.

Sprouted grain bread is a wholesome, dense bread that can be used to make some healthy sandwiches, and even eaten on its own. The idea of sprouted grain bread isn’t anything new; these breads were eaten regularly during biblical times, because the grains were cut and left to sprout before they were stored and used in food products. You’ll see it in the supermarket as ‘Ezekiel’ bread, and the loaves come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD
The fresh, wholesome grains in Ezekial bread, or sprouted grain bread, can help break down sugars and improve the digestive system. They also have a number of other health benefits, including:

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #1:

High in fiber. You need a significant amount of fiber in your diet to stay healthy, and sprouted grain bread contains several grams of fiber per serving. Just enjoy a few slices each day to up your fiber count and improve digestion.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #2:

Low in saturated fat. Sprouted grain bread contains healthy fats that you need to function optimally. The bread is very low in saturated fat, making it an extra-nutritious – and filling – addition to your daily meals.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #3:

High in protein. Sprouted grain bread is made with whole lentils and soybeans, which means you’ll be getting a significant amount of protein with each serving. Protein is essential for strong teeth, hair and nails, and will support your healthy lifestyle.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #4:
Rich in amino acids. In addition to a high protein count, each slice of Ezekial bread contains all 9 essential amino acids. This is especially valuable for vegetarians who don’t get enough protein in their diets.

Other Information About Sprouted Grain Flourless Bread
Sprouted grain flourless bread is available in a variety of forms including standard bread loaves, English muffins, bagels, buns and tortillas. You can find it in the freezer section of most supermarkets, but it may also be stored in the refrigerator section. Look for it in the health food aisle at your local grocery store, or buy it online if you don’t live next to a healthy food market or coop. Sprouted grain bread is one of the healthiest, and most wholesome types of breads you can eat, so be sure to try it as a replacement for your usual loaf!

Also, thanks to Shelby! Got this info from him.

I love Ezekial Bread...I keep a loaf of the bread and a package of their english muffins on hand all the time. It's a source of carbs that I use even right before going to bed at night.

I love Ezekial Bread...I keep a loaf of the bread and a package of their english muffins on hand all the time. It's a source of carbs that I use even right before going to bed at night.

Yep , I"ve been eating it since i hired Alex last year , great stuff , and the kids like it.
I add the cerial to some greek yogurt for breakfast , good stuff

I love this bread. Im addicted to the Raisin one..

Interested Bread Info...

Sprouted grain bread is made with live grains. These grains contain vital nutrients and maximize the nutrition and flavor of the bread. Sprouted grain breads are filled with enzymes that are activated in the bread itself, which causes the grains to sprout. This means each serving of sprouted grain bread contains several important vitamins, minerals and natural fats, as well as protein – things you won’t find in ordinary, processed breads at the supermarket.

Sprouted grain bread is a wholesome, dense bread that can be used to make some healthy sandwiches, and even eaten on its own. The idea of sprouted grain bread isn’t anything new; these breads were eaten regularly during biblical times, because the grains were cut and left to sprout before they were stored and used in food products. You’ll see it in the supermarket as ‘Ezekiel’ bread, and the loaves come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

KEY HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD
The fresh, wholesome grains in Ezekial bread, or sprouted grain bread, can help break down sugars and improve the digestive system. They also have a number of other health benefits, including:

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #1:

High in fiber. You need a significant amount of fiber in your diet to stay healthy, and sprouted grain bread contains several grams of fiber per serving. Just enjoy a few slices each day to up your fiber count and improve digestion.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #2:

Low in saturated fat. Sprouted grain bread contains healthy fats that you need to function optimally. The bread is very low in saturated fat, making it an extra-nutritious – and filling – addition to your daily meals.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #3:

High in protein. Sprouted grain bread is made with whole lentils and soybeans, which means you’ll be getting a significant amount of protein with each serving. Protein is essential for strong teeth, hair and nails, and will support your healthy lifestyle.

HEALTH BENEFIT OF SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD #4:
Rich in amino acids. In addition to a high protein count, each slice of Ezekial bread contains all 9 essential amino acids. This is especially valuable for vegetarians who don’t get enough protein in their diets.

Other Information About Sprouted Grain Flourless Bread
Sprouted grain flourless bread is available in a variety of forms including standard bread loaves, English muffins, bagels, buns and tortillas. You can find it in the freezer section of most supermarkets, but it may also be stored in the refrigerator section. Look for it in the health food aisle at your local grocery store, or buy it online if you don’t live next to a healthy food market or coop. Sprouted grain bread is one of the healthiest, and most wholesome types of breads you can eat, so be sure to try it as a replacement for your usual loaf!

can you get it in australia?

can you get it in australia?

No, but you can make it at home by using a bread maker machine as I have one at home. I have found some recipes and it's pretty easy to make.

Flax Seeds & Protein Bread

Ingredients

2 cups milled flax seeds
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt (I use sea salt)

2 whole eggs (I use omega-3 enriched)
3 egg whites
5 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup of hot water

Mix the wet ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients. Then mix both together.

You may want to warm your coconut oil in a hot bath to get it liquid (it's solid when cool). The hot water should keep your oil from returning to a solid when you add it to the egg mixture. Bringing your eggs up to room temp will help too. If it turns solid, no worries, just place your mixing bowl in a sink with hot water and whisk like a madman.

Pour into a loaf pan, a baking dish, or those disposable foil bread pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.

thanks Chef.
I have a bread maker. will have a go at this tomorrow.

been eating ezekiel bread for a little while now and really like it.
they also have a low sodium variety that doesn't contain any sodium.

I'm good CHEF, how r u? Still hittin the gym and following everything Alex tells me to do. LOL How was your trip to the Philippines?

LoL Good boy! Going to Philippines in 4 weeks time mate! Cant wait to eat the Balot *not* hehe!!

Any of you guys tried "Arnold's Double Protein Bread" ? 14 grams of pro in 2 slices....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws