over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein

Re: Go with Synthepure

Ivan said:
You will NOT be dissapointed. Trust me bro.

i like the protein i have and its the same as the synthpure.....

i would say go with the synthpure also....

cause you aint getting none of mine....:D

Sorry

Not to bash anyone here but I can get all my protein needs from 18 eggs, 6 chicken breasts, 3 lbs of red meat and various fish add 80 amino acid tabs a day and I am all set.

tupperware best invention for a BB ever made.

WOW

80 tabs a day? Ouch! Quite a bit of $$ huh? I am trying right now to eat like this and DAMN it is hard!

i took 50 amino and 50 liver per day-it gets old taking that many pills but an easy way to add more protein to each meal throughout the day

holy crap fathead

damn fathead you beat me to it.. i also dont use much powder protein, but i have it for an occasion when i dont have time to cook a steak or chicken.. but,

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EAT THAT MUCH MEAT PER DAY???? i could see the eggs, chicken and maybe a pound of redmeat, but 3 freakin pounds, plus fish????? holy crap...

what kind of foods do you eat for your carbs??? do you keep them relatively low due to all the meats you eat?

Thanks,

GJ

Re: HUH?

mantus said:
If Hydrolyzed Whey is the best and Synthepure is Isolate,wouldn't that make Synthpure not the best? Someone explain this to me,please.I'm just trying to understand Protien.THANKS

Hydrolized it's not better. If you look at the nutritional values of hydrolyzed and at CFM, CFM is better. Why waste your time with hydrolized just because it's a bit more quicker absorbing? In real life it doesn't make a difference. Especially why bother when hydrolyzed taste horrendous?
Synthepure is undenatured CFM.

Also, what Fathead said - protein powder is to add to your meals, not to replace them.

Thanks BigA

Now i get it.Also,i don't really have time to cook,so i will be getting most of my protein from Supplement.It's very hard for me to choose something to bring to work for lunch.I get lunch whenever i want,how ever many times i want,and for how long i want,so time isn't a problem.I hate getting food in Delis because it's usually always shit.I would love to bring some type of meal replacement.Something that i could just mix with water and drink.Any ideas? THANKS AGAIN PS.solid food would be fine too,but i just can't think of anything healthy

Last edited:
FOOD

Here is just a sample of how I get my protein in meals.
This is when I am going hard and heavy and trying to gain the most muscle I can.

I get up at 5AM eat 9 scrambled eggs bring 9 hard boiled and eat them around 8AM so 18 large eggs gives me roughly 54 grams of protein

10Am I'll eat a large can of tuna and a banana. 20 AMINOS.

11AM to 12PM I make a point to have at least 1 to 1.5 lbs of red meat even if it takes 3 double stacks at Jack in the Box to get my meat in at that time. I also pull off the bread. 20 AMINOS

I am a country boy so I buy tons of what we hicks call "stew meat" cook it before usually enough for 3 or 4 days and chunk it in a Tupperware and bring it with me.
Most of the times by 12noon I have already taken in 200 to 250 grams of protein just from eating.

2PM I'll eat another large can of oil packed tuna and a banana and orange. 20 or so AMINOS

3pm gym time I buy whatever protein drink usually blue thunder plus says it has 50 grams of protein but who knows. 10 AMINOS

4 pm if I can choke another can of tuna I will but I try and have enough meat cooked which I forgot to say is a mixture of chicken and red meat.

My last meal of the night 98% of the time is red meat about 1lb to 1.5 lbs or it could be catfish/swordfish/ or real tuna. I eat real cooked fish and not canned tuna at least 3 times a week. 20 AMINOS

BED TIME Whatever I have left in my GLAD ZIPLOCK IS WHAT I TAKE IN AMINOS.

The only thing I am addressing and in a very half ass manner is protein. People always say “ I can’t eat that much” but that is untrue you just have to plan.

You have to commit yourself to start on Sunday cooking all your food for the work week and go from there. I cooked 3 bags(24 breasts) of lightly breaded chicken breasts I get from Kroger, about 8 lbs of "stew meat", and bolied 2 dozen eggs all in about one hour tonight while watching my two kids so it can be done.

JOSH also added liver pills which I never mentioned because most people consider that old school but I take about 25 a day of those.

In total when I have my game face on I'll take any where from 60 to 90 amino tabs a day with the 25 or so liver tabs.
I also buy drinks when I think I have not reached my level of protein I want to be at for that time of day.

Again this was a half ass attempt to show you can get all your protein from food as long as your willing to crap in public( I am the guy that blows holes in the walls), spend a little time cooking and planning.

I always keep my carbs to around 300 grams and keep them as close to post and pre workout as I can along with any sugars I might take in.

IT IS NO MORE EXPENISVE TO EAT THIS WAY THAN BUYING BUCKETS OF PROTEIN

Don’t follow this it is just a quick how to and not even remotely all that I do for a diet..

thanks for the reply fathead... i think my carbs are WAY too high on my bulking diet... i do eat a lot of protein, but i think if i didnt stuff myself with all the carbs, i could fill up more on protein.. i just love carbs thoguh, they make me feel soooo good.. haha

i need to put on about 10-15 lbs because i wanna do my frist show next year.. after lifting for 4 years i feel i am somewhat ready, if i can bring my legs up a tad... any help is appreciated.

anyways thanks again for the breakdown,

GJ

So fathead-you are eating 3lbs+ meat ED, plus egges and a protein drink. Good job. In powder and moeat combined I take about 400g+ a day. Id like to eat more and use less (or same) powders, Im going to add a can or 2 of tuna ED and I'll be close to 2lbs.

Another question, how do you folks with jobs handle all of this eating? My job entails some travel everyday and it isn't always possible to stop and eat a solid meal. That is where shakes save me. Any suggestions?

cook it the night before and put it in a cooler iwth ice packs.. pull over and heat it up at a gas station.. atleast thats what i do.

Later,

GJ

So how many calories are you guys getting in a day??

Animal's protein?

Anybody use Animal's protein?
I have been thinking about trying it
What do you know?
Thx
KnuckleHed

A couple of mods from animal's posts here regularly - I'm sure they can comment.

xcel

3LBS of meat doesn't seem like much at all.I just ate .86lbs and i am still very hungry.Dont 18 large eggs give 108g of protein? I thought a large egg had 4g for the white and 2g for the yolk.I eat my eggs raw(no worries about cholesterol),so 18 is cake.I thought you wouldn't need all those aminos,if you got all that protein.Doesn't the Amino come from the protein? I can eat like a horse,but i usually only eat 1-2X/day.I was going to get close to 200g from supp and the rest from food.I just need to know how much protein different foods have.I think i have a nutrition book,but i am in no mood to look for it.Is there a site,that will tell me all this? THANKS

Re: Animal's protein?

knucklehed said:
Anybody use Animal's protein?
I have been thinking about trying it
What do you know?
Thx
KnuckleHed

animals is 96% whey isolate and mixes instantly with almost any small qty of liquid, it really has no taste or smell that would deter you from just mixing with water and drinking<---i'll admit it does taste wierd just water and protein with no flavor...but i add shit to mine to make it taste good..

the lab assays on animals are basically what is advertised for synthpure....but you have to deal with animal so.....i hope you are secure with youself:D

Thanks but...

I am sticking to Isopure

Last edited:
iam eating 2-3 pounds of meet a day. its not that bad for red mat i normaly just marinate it in fat free italion dressing. For chicken breasts i just cook those normaly an mix some spenda and mustard and dip them in that. I drink a few protien shakes here and there but my only ones i realy worry about are post workout Iam just that wierd kid at school who u always see eating out of a container between classes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws