over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein

Re: My take

Fathead said:
he will sue your ass. He was going to sue me once and I want disclose why but I am pretty sure he invented fire and the wheel.

You too? But the clencher is, did he threaten to narc on you? I still got those emails :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

No I was not signifigant enough to narc on he was just going to sick his vast army of corporate high powered attorneys on me for saying he "cough" copywrite's "cough" other people's ideas. I think it was going to affect the $40,000 a day he said he made or something like that. Damn Big A you must have done something really bad to get a potential narcing;)

Where did you see/hear Animal saying he is a narc?

I didnt realize you guys were Anti-Animal over here...

Re: My take

Fathead said:
I personally think protein powders are only needed if you can't eat enough protein on your own or take the gas attacks that real high protein meals produce like say eating 18 eggs along with 8 chicken breasts a day etc. etc. I won't say a protein drink is a protein drink but I do like MetRX good company and Dr Scott made a good product even if he does have an Alien sized head, biggest head I have ever see on a person.

Hey Brooklyn nice commercial for Animal and I bet you did not know that Animal invented protein so everybody who makes a protein drink better watch out cause he will sue your ass. He was going to sue me once and I want disclose why but I am pretty sure he invented fire and the wheel.

:D

I wasnt trying to put a up a "commercial." I dont get a cent from what he makes. In fact I said if this in anyway goes against board rules or anything along those line I would totally understand the post be deleted.

Not trying to make enemies here...

On Animal

We SERIOUSLY butted heads over a year ago, and YEAh, he was gonna sue me also. He was all annoyed because I had my mother (who is an ex bio-chemist prof. at WSU -- now works in the research dept. w/ grad students on DNA synthesis etc.) help me figure out his "magic solution" for the fina kits. when I went to post it he had a hissy fit like the little BITCH he is. I hate that bicycling fuck. He blows so much smoke up people asses, I have ZERO respect for the guy. If you DARE to question his authority or ingenious, (because he is the next Albert Einstein, never mind Edison, we have the great and all-knowing ANIMAL....) he will have a tantrum and flame away.

Brook, the deal is this; Animal has his board for profit and ego purposes only, through the board he becomes a somebody, because without it he is a NOBODY. He may have some good insight and input to offer, but his sour ass attitude goes nowhere with me or most on this board. We have no probs with you bro, but your bro Animal had burned way too many bridges 'round here to be of any use to us here. This is a great board, and you will like it here.

Understandable. As this board is more geared to hardcore BBing, I will frequent here alot. I have been off for a few years but after this ball bat beating I took it fired me up to return and get some serious size. My personal best was early 20's 5'8 240ish but I was a bloated mess. I'd like to be around that poundage but hard as a rock with abbies. I know how to research so Im by no means a newbie I just didnt know the link with Animal and here.

BTW I have researched Nootropics to the bone and feel the can help tremendously to a BBer and also have a shitload of info and real deal research on healthy individuals. If anyone is interested I will post away...

Oh and...

He still owes me paper from the last time he got busted or whatever the fuck happened to him. Whenever he was in Europe or out of the country and they knocked down his door. I was cool about losing the money until I found out he was up and running again. He then had the fucking nerve to tell me I wouldnt get my money back because they took all of the money from his box and he never got it back so, I wouldnt either. Now he is still making money and lots of it and cant pay back money he owes. I would understand if he had gotten busted and closed shop but, that isnt the case. Just from personal experience if you win a case you get all your shit back so, im assuming he did too. That means to me that if they took his mail from him and never charged him with a crime, he got his money back. I guess if not he let them have all of our money to buy Christmas gifts? Great guy. Shawn

All I know that 40,000K a day put in the media is BS and he is basically starting from scratch. Its obvious he aint getting any sympathy over here but he did take a major hit. And when you take a look at the fact our gov is truly fucked the way it works. But Im sure you could care less if he owes you. Im not a biz partner just a friend so I cant help you, but if you want me to inquire I will...

BrooklynJuice said:
Understandable. As this board is more geared to hardcore BBing, I will frequent here alot. I have been off for a few years but after this ball bat beating I took it fired me up to return and get some serious size. My personal best was early 20's 5'8 240ish but I was a bloated mess. I'd like to be around that poundage but hard as a rock with abbies. I know how to research so Im by no means a newbie I just didnt know the link with Animal and here.

BTW I have researched Nootropics to the bone and feel the can help tremendously to a BBer and also have a shitload of info and real deal research on healthy individuals. If anyone is interested I will post away...

As far as the connection between this board and Animal, I have never seen the name even mentioned here until this thread.

NOT saying it never has but in the 7 months I have been here I do not recall seeing anything posted about his board or him. For this reason I would not say that this is an 'anti-animal' board.

Aight dead isssue then.

Nootropics anyone? LOL.

BrooklynJuice said:

haha...nice topic-switch...I think nootropics could help a lot of people around here.

Sup engi.

Yea I promote nootropics wherever I go lol, and I dont even sell the shit!

Well you can tell that I've been away

I just read this post.

I wouldn't say that this board is anti-Animal. Now I'm sure there's plenty of board members that are anti-Animal :) With Animal, it's a love/hate relationship. You either love the guy for what he's accomplished or dispise what he is because of the way he can come across.

When this board first opened, the only place Animal limited his posts/opinions was on his own board. I got Animal to join here abd he made several posts but hasn't really been back since (that I know of).

xcel

Re: Kilo Sports

PHIL HERNON said:
On a side note, guys on here or other sites claiming that Kilosports stuff in not pure, were making HUGE orders from the owner as I was standing there watching. That seems strange to me to talk shit about his company, then behind the scenes buy every product the guy has.
You're probably refering to me. I know that KiloSports does not sell products for converting to injectibles (at least that's what I was told by the owner). When I was passing along info about KiloSports, it wasn't to infer their product is crap but that there are many over at Animal's Forum that convert that type of stuff into injectibles and have had problems with KiloSports products.

xcel

BrooklynJuice said:
Where did you see/hear Animal saying he is a narc?

Let's see... just in the emails he sent me where he admited he was good friends with feds and send all my info and my mods info to his "good fed buddies" because the board was his first kit competition (this is back in the Renegade days). If the board wasn't going to stop selling the kits he would narc on us. :rolleyes:
I mean the dickhead promotes that he invented those fina kits, when he only came up with them around '99. Obviously after he finally got his hands on one of Dan Duchaine's Dirty Dieting Newsletters, where Dan outlines step by step how to make a kit and how to use it around '94/'95.

People respect him because he's well read, nothing more. Well, if they weren't so lazy, they would read themselves. His practical experience is limited/geared towards cycling, 'cause a bodybuilder he ain't and he admitted it himself in the past.

Calling us an 'anti-Animal board' is an offence, because you are implying that we are just a measly board that is 'against' the allmighty, God like Animal - the one and only! :rolleyes:
It isn't an 'anti- Animal board', because we simply don't care. Most people respect the dirt under their toe nails more because Animal is lower than a heel because of his attitude. Don't get me wrong, he has helped a numer of people out, but because of that he has developed a dickhead attitute, which most people (the ones that can see through him) resent.

Myself personally, I spit on narcs.

Regarding nutroopics, you are more than welcome to contribute as it is a subject that I have taken interest into lately as well.

Vein said:
Synthepure till the day they stop making it!!

Did I read that protein gram right. How many scoops are you taking a day? How long is it lasting you? Do you feel real full after taking it? I like to try different proteins. I jostt got some pro rated and it sucks. Made me bloated as hell.

iceman said:

Did I read that protein gram right. How many scoops are you taking a day? How long is it lasting you? Do you feel real full after taking it? I like to try different proteins. I jostt got some pro rated and it sucks. Made me bloated as hell.

Yes you did read right. It's IMPOSSIBLE to make better quality protein. You'll get zero bloating from it and you won't feel full at all.
The time it lasts totally depends on how much you use. If you drink 6 shakes a day, you'll go through it quickly compared to once or twice a day.

man

This thread took a turn but who cares made for interesting reading. Ivan said it best I think I have known Animal for 7 years and don't hold him in very high regard but he built his own bridge of detractors. He really is not a welcome sight by a lot of old timers that come from older boards are that are even from new ones and when his name pops up it brings out old memories. I don't give a lot of advice anymore on the boards because of having to debate guys like him and turning a even tempered post to a flame war which he did a lot back in the day. I like reading this board and really feel there are enough qualified guys that by the time I get to the thread it's covered so I usually have not much to add.

It's a good board you'll like it and you'll learn witout all the guff.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner