over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein

yardrock

Registered
Just bought Natures Best brand. Perfect Zero Carb Isopure.
Strawberries and Cream. Best tasting I have ever tried.
What kinds of protein powders do you use?

protein

Hey bro
I use optium whey in the 10 pound bag. Its Isolate and concentrate. Best bang for your buck. I paid 45.00 online form Mass nutrition.

lata

Synthepure till the day they stop making it!!

Re: protein

crazeeman said:
Hey bro
I use optium whey in the 10 pound bag. Its Isolate and concentrate. Best bang for your buck. I paid 45.00 online form Mass nutrition.

lata

same thing I have been using for past 2 years.. i buy the 5lb tubs every week or 2. they taste better, and have a bit less carbs I think then the 10lb bags, only 27.00 so a buying in bulk doesnt save much $. 50.00 at my place for the 10lb bags.

lately I've been buying some of my stuff off of ebay. They've got some pretty cheap stuff there.

Vince said:
I've got some new type of protein by ultimate nutrition - prostar
5lbs (the price is here $70 for 5lbs).

I tried to order whey from massnutrition but hehe when i had to choose a shipping method my eyes fell out of my head, approx $300 shipping costs!!!!! damn man, but i have to find a cheaper whey reseller

grtz

like 7.50 or so for S&H here for the 10lbs. bag:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/?fromdotcom=1&rc=dotcom

or just buy the 5lbs. containers and S&H is cheaper at this site:

http://www.netrition.com/

Synthepure is probably the best quality available! If quality is what youre after its worth the price.

Animal's Protein is damn good. Im a MOD there so you can say Im biased. But its tastless. You could put it water and only taste water. I mix it with eyond-a-century's Chocamine and the shit is awesome, plus gives you a good kick.

I'm a fan of the synthepure as well, tastes good and it's good quality isolate.

patk

I use simply protien, desingner whey and pure pro rtd.Thats all that i have found so far that i can choke down.

By all means MODS if I push this too far over here delete I understands as Animal does not pay you guy for advertising.

However I recently tried his protein which is completely TASTELESS. It mixes very easy with a spoon. BTW I dont get a penny from his Protein sales but Im just saying the shit is incredible.

One of the keys is pre-workout protein. Throw a scoop or two in your favorite gatorade right before you train and you are good to go.

Also Beyond-a-centuty.com makes a product Chocamine (im not affilated with that site in any way) which mixes increibly with the protein and gives a nice kick/ warm buzz.

Kilo Sports

I asked the owner of this company about protein and he told me synthepure was the best out there today.
On a side note, guys on here or other sites claiming that Kilosports stuff in not pure, were making HUGE orders from the owner as I was standing there watching. That seems strange to me to talk shit about his company, then behind the scenes buy every product the guy has.

Re: Kilo Sports

PHIL HERNON said:
On a side note, guys on here or other sites claiming that Kilosports stuff in not pure, were making HUGE orders from the owner as I was standing there watching. That seems strange to me to talk shit about his company, then behind the scenes buy every product the guy has.

Well, the guy that is talking shit always talks shit when it might appear that his sales of any of his products might suffer because someone else might be threatening his anarchy :rolleyes: The amazing thing is he has a HUGE fan base that can't see through his crap.

Ive met the man you are refering to. He has a huge fan base cause he knows his shit better than most.

BrooklynJuice said:
Ive met the man you are refering to. He has a huge fan base cause he knows his shit better than most.

I have no respect for self confessed narcs. Or any narcs for that matter.

My take

I personally think protein powders are only needed if you can't eat enough protein on your own or take the gas attacks that real high protein meals produce like say eating 18 eggs along with 8 chicken breasts a day etc. etc. I won't say a protein drink is a protein drink but I do like MetRX good company and Dr Scott made a good product even if he does have an Alien sized head, biggest head I have ever see on a person.

Hey Brooklyn nice commercial for Animal and I bet you did not know that Animal invented protein so everybody who makes a protein drink better watch out cause he will sue your ass. He was going to sue me once and I want disclose why but I am pretty sure he invented fire and the wheel.

:D

Last edited:
Hahahahaaha

Not sure if he did invent fire and the wheel, but that was pretty funny . I am sure he is very smart, from what I hear from the owner of KILOSPORTS, he is a genius. We just cant understand, along with Big A, why he dogs everyone elses products even while ordering from that same supplier. To me, thats not common sense. :confused:

Phil

I was talking about Animal not kilo sports dude but again with every post you discombobulate me so maybe I'll just talk retard German to you.:p

Last edited:
I know who

you were talking about. I almost discombobulated you without even trying. It is mind trick jedi yes I am playing yes on you

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity