over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proteins Shakes and Smoothies

dc_812000

Newbies
Next month I will be licensing a juice bar in a fitness club. I got a pretty good menu set up but would like to ask what is your favorite shake or smoothie recipe. Maybe I could get a good idea to improve my menu somewhat.

Thanks.

dc

Anything low carb!!! Hopefully you will offer a few low carb selections for customers that are looking for that option!!

Good luck w/ your shop. Sounds fun!!:)

:yeahthat:

Choc/peanut butter is always popular but I assume you have that and everything else I was going to name lol.

Anyway, tastes vary so much my only suggestion would be to take requests from customers who will be your regulars.

I just made a shake with java mocha isolate from truenutrition. Mixed it with a tablespoon of almond butter, almond milk, and a shot of iced espresso. Delicious!

I would think if its In a fitness club you will have people that would like a good post work out drink so having something with some carbs would be good or even having fresh fruit available to mix into a protein smoothie would be good and congrats bro

I would think if its In a fitness club you will have people that would like a good post work out drink so having something with some carbs would be good or even having fresh fruit available to mix into a protein smoothie would be good and congrats bro

Fruit isn't really an ideal carb source post workout because it doesn't replenish muscle glycogen. Just goes to your liver. Oats would be better.

There is nothing wrong with a serving of fruit before or after you work out bro... Yes a complex carb would be better but not evryone in the gym is a bodybuilder like us
Fruit isn't really an ideal carb source post workout because it doesn't replenish muscle glycogen. Just goes to your liver. Oats would be better.

fruit does have sucrose in it though, and that does go to the muscle, also a combination of fructose with other carbs has been shown to give more of an anabolic insulin response then other carbs by themself.

fruit does have sucrose in it though, and that does go to the muscle, also a combination of fructose with other carbs has been shown to give more of an anabolic insulin response then other carbs by themself.

Thanks bro

Eat 5/6 small meals such as treats, Avoid soft drinks, diet soft drinks and flavorful mindset,
Walk is great to increase metabolic rate, do stroll for 30 minutes daily,
Do take whole grain, legumes...

What does this have to do with anything?

Next month I will be licensing a juice bar in a fitness club. I got a pretty good menu set up but would like to ask what is your favorite shake or smoothie recipe. Maybe I could get a good idea to improve my menu somewhat.

Thanks.

dc

If its a high end gym come up with creative names like extreme pump, monster, the natural one etc.

Extreme pump could be wild berry protein hydro mixed with Gatorade,
Monster could be chocolate whey concentrate, (grinded oats)
The natural one could be Greek yogurt, almonds, wild berry mix

If its a bodybuilder gym just keep ingredients like Gatorade, oats, karboload , vitargo, bananas, and give macros for certain shakes

Straberries,banana,yeast,protein,papya juice blended with ice....very similiar to chamberlins pep power..great smoothie imo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws