over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proteinshakes. Do you really need them

I was scrolling the boards and wondered to my self "self, how did something like protein powder go from 2 to 5 pages overnight?" so I had to check back in....

of course......

Mr BigNShredded himself :D :D

protein shake threads are right up there with "can I drink my winny?" threads-Jesus fucking christ-if you want to have a shake-then drink a fucking shake-if it gives you gas then dont fucking drink them. If you can get all your daily macros with whole food and feel thats best for you-fucking great...if you dont have time or cant eat during the day because life gets in the way then drink a fucking shake-thats what I do... and you know what? I actually enjoy the gas it gives me...and how does a thread about protein shakes get to 6 pages? Ross and his fucking off topic posts about his legs and classic physique...To the OP I mean no disrespect to you and your thread..Im glad that you have figured out that no shakes is best for you...sorry for the rant but really??? Protein shakes WTF???

I was scrolling the boards and wondered to my self "self, how did something like protein powder go from 2 to 5 pages overnight?" so I had to check back in....

of course......

Mr BigNShredded himself :D :D

Amazing ain't it …And no Ross I'm not hating on you,Just seems a Little ironic others feel the same as I, including the owner of this Board.

protein shake threads are right up there with "can I drink my winny?" threads-Jesus fucking christ-if you want to have a shake-then drink a fucking shake-if it gives you gas then dont fucking drink them. If you can get all your daily macros with whole food and feel thats best for you-fucking great...if you dont have time or cant eat during the day because life gets in the way then drink a fucking shake-thats what I do... and you know what? I actually enjoy the gas it gives me...and how does a thread about protein shakes get to 6 pages? Ross and his fucking off topic posts about his legs and classic physique...To the OP I mean no disrespect to you and your thread..Im glad that you have figured out that no shakes is best for you...sorry for the rant but really??? Protein shakes WTF???

:action-:m:

Ross I'm sure you were looking into protein suppliers for your supp company not so long ago..

First, I am NOT flaming here, and I am NOT trolling.

This is a legitimate question...

What makes Synthetek whey protein worth $50.00 per 2 lb.?

Is whey isolate that difficult to make or is it that everything else on the market is THAT cheaply made and poorly formulated that my comprehension is that skewed that I'd even ask this?

I'd honestly like to know...are we getting rooked that badly by other wheys @ 5lb for around the cost of Synthetek's 2lb.? Are the others that badly under-dosed?

Someone set me straight!

or is it that everything else on the market is THAT cheaply made and poorly formulated that my comprehension is that skewed that I'd even ask this?
That.

I can make those 5lb tubs that sell for $25-$50 for $4.50.

Years ago, people were asking Synthetek to make a "budget" protein. So Synthetek made SyntheBLEND, using the CHEAPEST possible ingredients that it could get, while still meeting label claims. That reduced the manufacturing cost by 60% per lb. But guess what, SyntheBLEND still mixes instantly, doesn't give bloat or gas.
So you can only imagine the GARBAGE that all those other brands contain that make people so sick.
And those garbage brands can be made for 15%/lb cost compared to the SynthePURE manufacturing cost per lb.

That.

Years ago, people were asking Synthetek to make a "budget" protein. So Synthetek made SyntheBLEND, using the CHEAPEST possible ingredients that it could get, while still meeting label claims. That reduced the manufacturing cost by 60% per lb. But guess what, SyntheBLEND still mixes instantly, doesn't give bloat or gas.
So you can only imagine the GARBAGE that all those other brands contain that make people so sick.
And those garbage brands can be made for 15%/lb cost compared to the SynthePURE manufacturing cost per lb.

The whole thing is derived by profit. Think about how much larger % the profit is on a cheap, but well marketed, protein powder compared to a top end one.

In the supplement industry, you can have the best product in the world, but with crap marketing it won't sell. And you can have the WORST product in the world, but with excellent marketing it will make a fortune. That is because, generally, the target consumer is not that intelligent.

Stop skimping on the powders, spend the money and get a quality product. It's the additives that the powders are cut with that give you those sides.

Sounds like the protein powder market is similar to the GH market ,,

I don't its absolutely needed but it definitely makes it easy. You go wrong when you start to depend on powders for your protein.

That.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity