over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proteinshakes. Do you really need them

I HAVE SO MUCH TO PROVE NOW LOL!! I have waited ALL THESE YEARRSS to snap a random shot!!? Dude, WHEN I REVEAL THESE BABIES after all this time, it is gonna be an EVENT!! EPIC!! People will be IMPRESSED! I HAVE SO MUCH TO PROVE NOW HHAH!

Ahh, I love Masteron. :cool:

Good on you. I honestly don't care what they look like. I wish you all the best regardless if your legs are good or crap. I said this same thing about 4 months ago on here when you said about competing last time and that you had brought them up as good as your upper body and just how you wanted them. That you were booking a photo shoot etc. You also you have so much to prove at that time too.

Anyway this is silly on my part and I shouldn't have bothered/posted. Goodluck with everything and I hope you get what you want. I will support you either way.

This is a great info on SynthePURE the science behind it, gives me no bloat no tummy upset..Everytime I have a shake it felt like I was eating a humongrous lean steak, fills me up full!

The Science Behind: ‘SynthePURE – Whey Protein Isolate’ | Synthetek

In fact we are so confident in the quality of our products we offer a world first DOUBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Bold statement as above, how many Companies out there will give you the double money back?

Last edited:
Got to say synthetek's synthepure is the best protein I have used. Just is expensive for me so I rotate various brands. Currently using nutrisport 90+ mainly around my workouts. I have a whole food meal usually meat with some rice and a piece of fruit. Not too long after my meal I have a whey isolate/micellar casein shake with powdered oats and wms mixed. Then shortly after my shake I train and have another shake just after training. Other than that all of my other meals are chicken/fish with fruit/vegetables as I am tightening up alittle :D

Last edited:
Got to say synthetek's synthepure is the best protein I have used. Just is expensive for me so I rotate various brands. Currently using nutrisport 90+ mainly around my workouts. I have a whole food meal usually meat with some rice and a piece of fruit. Not too long after my meal I have a whey isolate/micellar casein shake with powdered oats and wms mixed. Then shortly after my shake I train and have another shake just after training. Other than that all of my other meals are chicken/fish with fruit/vegetables as I am tightening up alittle :D

Not trying to be an ass mate, but in my opinion I dont find it expensive according to my budget but you get what you pay for. It's like buying a brand, I tend to buy the best due to quality and quantity and completely happy with the finish product. I sometimes blend my oats with the protein powder for breakfast when I am rushing out the door in the morning...hehe!

Not trying to be an ass mate, but in my opinion I dont find it expensive according to my budget but you get what you pay for. It's like buying a brand, I tend to buy the best due to quality and quantity and completely happy with the finish product. I sometimes blend my oats with the protein powder for breakfast when I am rushing out the door in the morning...hehe!

Just being honest. If I could afford it I would use synthepure 100%... ok rotate it as I feel that is essential for any protein source. I have about $300 to spend each month for all food and supplements (including gear) so it's not plausible for me... but that will change. I pay $15 more and can get 5kg of my current powder which is a great quality one and has been tested and lasts me the full month even if I have 60g at a time and various shakes a day (now it last me longer). But synthepure is the best and when I have more disposible income it will be top of my shopping list.

Jay, Phil, Branch,Evan have all said thousands of times they rely almost entirely on whole foods.... Talked to Evan at the O for a while about it.

I didn't need those guys to tell me that to figure out I feel and look a lot better by using whole food only. Those shakes leave me hungry as hell 15-20 minutes later, even caisen. On top of that I just don't feel norouised like I do with real food.

Agree and disagree on my end.

It really depends on the quality of protein shake that is consumed.

Yes, whole food is best, however, quality shakes do come in handy when needed.

On my end, these shakes are more like complete meals which consist of:

2 scoops quality protein
1/4 cup irish oats
1/4 cup bran
1 TbS flax seeds
Dash Cinimon
1 TbS EVOO
and 1/2 avacodo

After this I fell fucking great and full for 3-4 hours + I'm shitting like a champ.

that's my BK after I train.

My 2.Cents

Chip.

Last edited:
Agree and disagree on my end.

It really depends on the quality of protein shake that is consumed.

Yes, whole food is best, however, quality shakes do come in handy when needed.

On my end, these shakes are more like complete meals which consist of:

2 scoops quality protein
1/4 cup irish oats
1/4 cup bran
1 TbS flax seeds
Dash Cinimon
1 TbS EVOO
and 1/2 avacodo

After this I fell fucking great and full for 3-4 hours + I'm shitting like a champ.

that's my BK after I train.

My 2.Cents

Chip.

Great shake! Reduce the WHEY to 20g and add 25g of liquid egg whites. Now you have two sources of protein. Add some milk, and now you have 3. :)

*EDIT - just realized you never specified whey..

And don't start complaining that I am BRAGGING after you CHALLENGE ME. I have PRIDE, so if you start a fight, I will finish it. In the end, I defend TRUTH above all else, and that is ALL that I bring to this forum.

WHAT! HAHAHAHAHA

And don't start complaining that I am BRAGGING after you CHALLENGE ME. I have PRIDE, so if you start a fight, I will finish it. In the end, I defend TRUTH above all else, and that is ALL that I bring to this forum.

Wow, just wow. Seriously? I just started posting here and I can already see that you feel that anything you do the only way something should be done because it works for you. OPEN YOUR EYES! Not everyone is in the same situation or has the same biology and people can use different food sources as well as protein powders together and be very effective. If one is not having any issue whatsoever drinking shakes, due to the quality of protein, then why should one change that if that is effective?

If numerous HIGHLY experience bodybuilding coaches make suggestions for drinking shakes, are they wrong? Mind you, these are coaches who have trained IFBB pros. I think there experience and results with their clients speak volumes, and the proof is in the pudding.

I realize this is a futile argument because all you will do is make personal attacks and make outrageous claims to draw attention to yourself. If that is how you try to drum up business, well, that is awesome, you should go pat yourself on the back.

Wow, just wow. Seriously? I just started posting here and I can already see that you feel that anything you do the only way something should be done because it works for you. OPEN YOUR EYES! Not everyone is in the same situation or has the same biology and people can use different food sources as well as protein powders together and be very effective. If one is not having any issue whatsoever drinking shakes, due to the quality of protein, then why should one change that if that is effective?

If numerous HIGHLY experience bodybuilding coaches make suggestions for drinking shakes, are they wrong? Mind you, these are coaches who have trained IFBB pros. I think there experience and results with their clients speak volumes, and the proof is in the pudding.

I realize this is a futile argument because all you will do is make personal attacks and make outrageous claims to draw attention to yourself. If that is how you try to drum up business, well, that is awesome, you should go pat yourself on the back.

My man..my brother..my comrad in Iron..:)

I have been bodybuilding for 12 years, and I hate to brag but I'm pretty smart. I've obviously used shakes MYSELF, and I had done so for many years. However, when I discover a TRUTH that is SO IMPORTANT and so groundbreaking, I MUST SHARE IT. I am extremely passionate about that, and I am here to tell you that it is a FACT, for all humans(who share the same basic biology); WHOLE FOODS ARE SUPERIOR TO POWDERS, CONTAIN MORE NUTRIENTS, MORE MINERALS, MORE VITAMINS, and higher quality, better digested(and utilized) amino acids. MEAT > POWDER, PERIOD.

You can use FOOD SHAKES, consisting of liquid food protein sources such as raw omega eggs, pasteurized milk and egg whites. A scoop of whey or miscellar casein is ok. :)

Last edited:
If you don't like protein shakes or they bother you, of course you don't need to take them. Try egg white liquid containers instead.

Also, not to pimp a product or anything, but synthetek has flavorless protein powder that is extremely easy to take. All you do is take a tablespoon and stick it in your mouth, then have a sip of water to swallow it down. It feels as if nothing happened. Plus it lasts a really long time

I am here to tell you that it is a FACT, for all humans(who share the same basic biology); WHOLE FOODS ARE SUPERIOR TO POWDERS, CONTAIN MORE NUTRIENTS, MORE MINERALS, MORE VITAMINS, and higher quality, better digested(and utilized) amino acids. MEAT > POWDER, PERIOD.

Ok, you said it. I didn't put words in your mouth. You have stated that it is a fact that Meat is superior to protein powder. Let's both agree on what superior means in this instance. I imagine most of the people here would feel that the best definition of "superior" is "anabolic, or more capable of maintaining, or increasing nitrogen retention.

I have no stake in either claim of either side, but when you state that this particular claim is a fact then I would think you have some scientific evidence to back this up. I would enjoy reading the studies you have found that prove whole meat is more anabolic, increases nitrogen retention better than protein powder.

Please share with us the evidence you have found that make this a fact rather than an opinion you feel strongly about.

Shakes made my stomach get huge and my face a little bloated. I might try to use them again because I dont have time for 8 meals a day, I usually only can fit in 5. I hate the gas and the poo I get from them too.

Shakes i tried make me feel like crap, teamskip makes me feel the LEAST worse out of all.........i really wanna try synthepure because its the only one i see that ONLY has whey protein isolate on the ingredient list. Its a little more expensive but you get what you pay for... protein prices can be an ongoing argument with the wife if your not careful though lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In the end, I was CHALLENGING the NOTION that it "can not be done" for some people. That is where I called BULLSHIT. I believe in the HUMAN WILL. if you so CHOOSE to eat ONLY WOLE FOODS, you can do it with proper PLANNING and a sufficient level of dedication. ;)

And you weigh how much? 200lbs-215lbs? Sure you can get all your nutrients from whole foods. Please dont speak to us as if your a pro bber pushing some serious scale weight eating all whole foods, no shakes.

Don't be SILLY, you haven't even SEEN enough of my photos, or RECENT photos, or ANY PHOTOS of my legs, to make that conclusion. But hey, even WITH the pics I have already posted it is clear that I have a BEAUTIFUL BODY.

Your delusional. TRUTH is your body is as beautiful as your face is handsome. I wouldn't lie.

Last edited:
I tried to edit my post bc it was out of my character. I apologize for the rude statement concerning Ross. However I still believe he is very delusional and at least half his post are crap.

In regards to shakes some will need them, others will not. What I do know is anyone pushing some serious scale weight is going to need them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws