over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROTIEN!!!!!

BITTA

Newbies
wow, I am having the hardest time ingesting my needed protien for this bulk!! I just read a thread about protien started by xcellbeyond, he says he eats 5-600gms ED good lord I cant do that ED, I can every now and then but havent been able to do so as of late. I weigh now at 140lbs wich is the heaviest Ive ever been pretty much, started at 135lbs 3 years ago so I am happy I was even able to get to this point, although as you all know maintaining and gaining at a weight so uncharecteristic of ones frame is a BEOTCH! to say the least,I consume 300gms ED and possibly more but only on a few good days will I eat more than that. any suggestions on how much protien i should be eating ED and where to get this protien w/o barfing all over the place? sorry to sound so green about this subject but any help is much appreciated...BITTA

Bitta you only wiegh 140. 1.5 - 2 gr per pound. At the most you should be taking in 280 gr. The thing is Excel is cutting. If you want to gain size carbs should be about 60% of your diet.

RC

RazorCuts said:
Bitta you only wiegh 140. 1.5 - 2 gr per pound. At the most you should be taking in 280 gr. The thing is Excel is cutting. If you want to gain size carbs should be about 60% of your diet.

RC
WOW! then where the hell is the size I wonder?? my diet is just that bro I shoot for 50-60% carbs and have no problem getting that in each day, I love carbs!!!! I am not sensitive to them in anyway as far as bf reflects. RC, I know my training is in check I train HIT basically and dont exibit any signs of overtraining and my lifts are constantly moving up, arrgg I am very frustrated at the moment as I dont seem to be doing enough in some area somewhere......bump

RazorCuts said:

RC
LMAO!!!! mistake realized, 240 not 140lbs!!!

BITTA said:
LMAO!!!! mistake realized, 240 not 140lbs!!!

hehehehe... i was thinking "wait a second... i think i know who this guy is... he goes to my gym" hehehehe... glad you're not :D

Mr Pickles said:
hehehehe... i was thinking "wait a second... i think i know who this guy is... he goes to my gym" hehehehe... glad you're not :D
LOL glad Im not either!! so yeah back to square one.....I assume I can eat 360gms ED but everyday is hard, training days I always get in around 350-400 but non training days usually 250-300 reason being I am awake an extra hour in the morning on training days and get in my pre and post WO meals. As for shakes I know I shouldnt just up my shake intake as the quality will suffer a bit, but what about those pasterized egg whites does anyone know if this could be considered a meal, say if I use egg whites and flax for my fat/protien meal or egg whites and oats for my carb/protien meal? are drinkable egg whites jut as good as regular egg whites I wonder??

BITTA said:
I just read a thread about protien started by xcellbeyond, he says he eats 5-600gms ED good lord I cant do that ED, I can every now and then but havent been able to do so as of late.
Someone else may have said that in a thread I started but not me. I've probably eaten 400 -450g protein ED, but not much more than that.

I'm currently on a CKD at ~400g protein, 50g carbs, remainder in fats to get to 2600-2800 total calories ED.

Last edited:
The thing is no matter what your size if your looking to put on more it still comes down to Cals. Do you know what your getting everyday? If you are eratic from day to day then it is probably your calorie count.
If you are not gaining you are not eating enough consistantly. Try to eat the same thing for 2 weeks everyday and see if you gain. If not add 250 cals each week until you start gaining. You must adjust as you gain.
At your size i would start out at 3600 cals and work your way up. It may take 6000 for you to start packing on the size.

RC

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity