advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protocal for Slin and GH at same time..?

-TOXIC-

Banned
So ive ran Slin several times with great results always while on cycle and now im going to add in growth. Im not sure but I thought i read that Slin and GH shouldnt be taken within 2 hours of eachother or one first then the other or something along those lines. Does anyone have a good protocal to follow while running both? Thanks guys

I believe Mutant's Protocol uses both IGF-1 and GH. Check that out.

I believe Mutant's Protocol uses both IGF-1 and GH. Check that out.

But Mutants protocal has you shooting slin and gh PRE workout. Then IGF post workout.

Most other protocals utilize the slin and gh post workout.

I wont be using IGF. Just Slin and Gh. Sooo, if the time line is correct that they need to be shot at diff times, then I was thinking of doing this:

Morning 2iu gh

(Afternoon workout) 10iu pre workout Slin

3iu pwo gh.

Although i have also read taking slin and gh at the same time actually helps. So i literally have no idea what to go with right now.

Why not run the IGF as well? wouldnt that be more synergistic? (sp?)

Just too much. Trying to avoid the "growth gut" look also. From what ive read/been told, gh and igf together is what causes it. Im sure there are numerous other factors as well, but hey im just trying to do a process of elimination lol Im already 230lbs with a 32" waist and flat stomach and I wanna keep it that way, so far so good! lol

:eek:
Why not run the IGF as well? wouldnt that be more synergistic? (sp?)

the two are not more synergistic, but the IGF will enhance the effects of the slin. IGF isn't necessary in this case, and really doesn't need to be used unless one has become more insulin resistant.

:eek:

the two are not more synergistic, but the IGF will enhance the effects of the slin. IGF isn't necessary in this case, and really doesn't need to be used unless one has become more insulin resistant.

Thanks, I'm learning.

anyone cycle between IGF-1 and Slin, like on redbarons protocal? 4 weeks at a time of IGF, then 4 weeks of slin (GH the whole time) heres a link **broken link removed**

He states that alternatively, the slin could be run with the IGF depending on cycle goals...what would be the difference in results from this?

Personally i prefer the slin PRE W/o and HGH Post with no carbs within 30 min after training. Just your Whey or Peptopro. then a food meal.

Personally i prefer the slin PRE W/o and HGH Post with no carbs within 30 min after training. Just your Whey or Peptopro. then a food meal.

I assume you have a carb drink during your workout then?

I assume you have a carb drink during your workout then?

LOL, oh yes bro....

32 oz of gatoraid
50g Karbolyn
10g Creatine
A scoop of Intra Aid by Universal.

I drink this shake during training.

Its a must to have CARBS if you do PRE W/O Slin guys.

-Z- i know you know this.

And Yes i should have stated the protocol i used so that beginners in the sport just dont jump in and do what I/We do without the proper precautions.
thanks bro.

LOL, oh yes bro....

32 oz of gatoraid
50g Karbolyn
10g Creatine
A scoop of Intra Aid by Universal.

I drink this shake during training.

Its a must to have CARBS if you do PRE W/O Slin guys.

-Z- i know you know this.

And Yes i should have stated the protocol i used so that beginners in the sport just dont jump in and do what I/We do without the proper precautions.
thanks bro.

Haha for sure, man. I've been doing post-WO, but feel that pre would be more efficient meal-wise for me so I don't have to trade out a whole food meal for a slin shake or something.

Giving 8ius Pre a go today!

Haha for sure, man. I've been doing post-WO, but feel that pre would be more efficient meal-wise for me so I don't have to trade out a whole food meal for a slin shake or something.

Giving 8ius Pre a go today!

Be safe and have some glucose tabs and a soda in your gym bag....JUST in case bro!!!!!

I like it Pre for the pumps and the repairing of the muscle as your breaking it down.... and then you are already into your shot for about 2 hrs.... just another 2-4 more and your clear to take a nap or go to bed for the night.

Be safe and have some glucose tabs and a soda in your gym bag....JUST in case bro!!!!!

I like it Pre for the pumps and the repairing of the muscle as your breaking it down.... and then you are already into your shot for about 2 hrs.... just another 2-4 more and your clear to take a nap or go to bed for the night.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, do you stick to the 10g carbs/iu?

I've always heard taking it pre you should have some extra carbs because you can go low faster.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it, do you stick to the 10g carbs/iu?

I've always heard taking it pre you should have some extra carbs because you can go low faster.

Yes and no.. but for your first time, definately stick to the 10g per iu rule....
I found through the yrs that I MYSELF can go as low as 6g per IU and it helps to keep the fat off.

BUT THATS ME!! everybody is different. Start high then lower as you feel comfortable with it.

I also use a longer acting Slin... i use the R brand... It gives me 2 spikes Once while training and once post W/O for a nice big food meal.

Be Safe!!

where can i find glucose tabs?

If running Humalin R should I take it about an hour preworkout, have my preworkout shake, then postworkout shake? I sip on 20gram Karbolyn bcaa and glutamine during workout also.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear