over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

protocl for Mk w/ hgh

sean604

Registered
I'm thinking about adding gh to my run of mk677. ive been on mk-677 for about 6 months, in that 6 months ive blasted igf lr3 and dac on and off with good results... ive been thinking about adding hgh. but I don't know what that protocol would be.. dosage, timing, etc while stacking it with mk-677.

Because MK releases hgh over a 24 hour period, and I "think" that exo hgh interferes w that pulse, I would use whatever daily dose you plan to use once per day IM. But I would wait for some more knowledgeable people to chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'd get off MK and run exo-GH for a while first.
I think you're going about it a little backwards.

Exo GH is better than MK. Get off MK for a few weeks and get yourself on a lower dosage of GH and see how you feel on that. THEN when you want to push IGF even higher, add in some goodies.

Honestly, I'd get off MK and run exo-GH for a while first.
I think you're going about it a little backwards.

Exo GH is better than MK. Get off MK for a few weeks and get yourself on a lower dosage of GH and see how you feel on that. THEN when you want to push IGF even higher, add in some goodies.

Makes sense... I'm still debating what to do! Might even just grab more dac... but it's just about as expensive as hgh...

Makes sense... I'm still debating what to do! Might even just grab more dac... but it's just about as expensive as hgh...

It's way way way cheaper than GH (even blacktops...), find the right source :)

It's way way way cheaper than GH (even blacktops...), find the right source :)

Eh i'd be interested in what "source" youre talking about.
ANY decent IGF scores from DAC have been extremelllly high dosed and expensive. I'm talking about 6-10mgs a week in order to get high scores.
Easier to just get exo GH IMO.

yeah when i ran MK and CJC Dac at 10mg a week i was definitely spending as much as a good GH cycle would have cost.

that being said, from what i have asked question wise. you can run GH and MK together just fine. i mean, why not?

yeah when i ran MK and CJC Dac at 10mg a week i was definitely spending as much as a good GH cycle would have cost.

that being said, from what i have asked question wise. you can run GH and MK together just fine. i mean, why not?

Anti-body formation, Somatedin-C if my memory is correct (yes you can ask for it in bloodwork). HGH has a negative loop.

I cant find the link but there was something about taking cjc dac and not taking HGH. That being said cjc and mk together have produced some very good results. And im more than happy with the results im getting off mk and GH

Doesn't matter, there is no interference. MK677 pulses natural HGH regardless of negative feedback, so timing is irrelevant. Take them at the times you want. I like splitting my GH AM and PM. MK677 dosed PM.

It would look something like this,

2iu GH AM upon waking.
2iu GH and 25mg MK677 PM within 2hrs of bedtime.

Doesn't matter, there is no interference. MK677 pulses natural HGH regardless of negative feedback, so timing is irrelevant. Take them at the times you want. I like splitting my GH AM and PM. MK677 dosed PM.

It would look something like this,

2iu GH AM upon waking.
2iu GH and 25mg MK677 PM within 2hrs of bedtime.

i didn't think there was any interference in between MK and exo GH...i don't know where people get their info from. even mike arnold said he thought it fine to run both, so idk.

Rambo -- out of curiosity why do you do the AM/PM split with GH? I'm planning on running 5iu probably with 12mg MK....I was just going to run 5iu all in the AM about 4-5 hours before my work out. Main goal is for adding mass....just curious on the split, I see a lot of people doing it this way nowadays but I want to understand what's "better" and why. Also, are you doing IM or SubQ?

i didn't think there was any interference in between MK and exo GH...i don't know where people get their info from. even mike arnold said he thought it fine to run both, so idk.

Rambo -- out of curiosity why do you do the AM/PM split with GH? I'm planning on running 5iu probably with 12mg MK....I was just going to run 5iu all in the AM about 4-5 hours before my work out. Main goal is for adding mass....just curious on the split, I see a lot of people doing it this way nowadays but I want to understand what's "better" and why. Also, are you doing IM or SubQ?
I split it so that I don't get hit with lethargy from dosing it all at once. Also, greater time under GH seems to result in higher IGF levels, so my theory is splitting the 4iu over the day would yield greater IGF levels then 4iu taken once daily. At the end of the day I find a balance between convenience and goals and decide how to do things. I go IM with everything but these slin pins are only 3/8" long I think, very short. So I just jab my upper quad, bicep, or delt.

I split it so that I don't get hit with lethargy from dosing it all at once. Also, greater time under GH seems to result in higher IGF levels, so my theory is splitting the 4iu over the day would yield greater IGF levels then 4iu taken once daily. At the end of the day I find a balance between convenience and goals and decide how to do things. I go IM with everything but these slin pins are only 3/8" long I think, very short. So I just jab my upper quad, bicep, or delt.

Interesting. Honestly my approach was going to be taking 5iu exo and 12.5 MK all in the morning. My reasoning being the biggest MK pulse seems to be 12 hours after administration, so I would get a big AM pulse from the exo, and then a big pulse 12 hours later from the MK. I wanted to do 1 shot for conveniences sake as well, sometimes if I'm staying at a girls place or something at night I don't want to have to carry around vials of GH in a little cooler and feel like a twat. LOL.

Interesting. Honestly my approach was going to be taking 5iu exo and 12.5 MK all in the morning. My reasoning being the biggest MK pulse seems to be 12 hours after administration, so I would get a big AM pulse from the exo, and then a big pulse 12 hours later from the MK. I wanted to do 1 shot for conveniences sake as well, sometimes if I'm staying at a girls place or something at night I don't want to have to carry around vials of GH in a little cooler and feel like a twat. LOL.
The difference is probably insignificant brother. I would just do what's convenient for you. As long as you take it consistently it will work.

is there any reason to take huperzine A when running mk and gh together? i ran it with my mk solo last time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131